Why more and more people are believing the MEDIA has blown COVID out of proportion for political purposes!

1 in 98 people in California are reportedly sick. Not only do I not know anyone sick I don't know anyone who knows someone sick. Even democrats aren't sick. Hospitals are reportedly overwhelmed. Two local hospitals don't have anyone sick with the flu. An infection rate of 1 in 98 is an impossibility.

Headlines :Calling that number a "record," CNN reported that Arizona that day reported "117 deaths from Covid-19 over the last 24 hours."
after an increase of 134 new deaths from the previous day — the second-highest single-day increase — according to the Arizona Department of Health Services.

Now the facts a little farther down in the articles...

"While we had 91 new deaths reported today, the graph [on the dashboard] shows them by the actual date of death," she said on Friday.
"Although those 91 were reported today, it doesn't mean today was the date of death.
Those deaths may have occurred at any time on the graph but were simply reported today."
The daily new death report often generates misleading sensationalist reports throughout the media.
On July 7, for instance, the state recorded 117 "new deaths" on its dashboard.
Calling that number a "record," CNN reported that Arizona that day reported "117 deaths from Covid-19 over the last 24 hours.
"

Business Insider reported that Arizona recorded "its highest number of newly reported coronavirus deaths" on that day.

News Break said the state on that date "recorded its highest single-day death toll."

TOTAL EXAGGERATION AND DISTORTION OF FACTS!

In other words the media didn't pay any attention that the 91 new deaths reported may NOT have been for that specific DAY.
But the deaths had occurred earlier i.e. the DATES on the certificates!

So why does the MSM continue to blown out of proportion? TO DISTORT?
FACT

It is one more arrow in the quiver to attack Trump!
View attachment 365928
Once again Trump has proven himself to be a catastrophe of an incompetent fraud. There is that.... Try real news.

1 in 98 people in California are reportedly sick. Not only do I not know anyone sick I don't know anyone who knows someone sick. Even democrats aren't sick. Hospitals are reportedly overwhelmed. Two local hospitals don't have anyone sick with the flu. An infection rate of 1 in 98 is an impossibility.

I posted this on other threads and will keep posting it.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND IF YOU AREN'T CLOSED MINDED!
��

Create a VIRUS to scare people. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vaccine. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in.
THEN... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being baited by an adversarial government who wants to destroy America - And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
Can’t take America in a war, destroy it from within.
We are being conditioned, manipulated, and programmed by multiple agendas as never before.....time to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything being spoon-fed to us! SOCIAL MEDIA is going to kill us!
If you love America, our Constitution, and the Rule of Law, get ready to fight for them.

Headlines :Calling that number a "record," CNN reported that Arizona that day reported "117 deaths from Covid-19 over the last 24 hours."
after an increase of 134 new deaths from the previous day — the second-highest single-day increase — according to the Arizona Department of Health Services.

"While we had 91 new deaths reported today, the graph [on the dashboard] shows them by the actual date of death," she said on Friday.
"Although those 91 were reported today, it doesn't mean today was the date of death.
Those deaths may have occurred at any time on the graph but were simply reported today."
The daily new death report often generates misleading sensationalist reports throughout the media.
Calling that number a "record," CNN reported that Arizona that day reported "117 deaths from Covid-19 over the last 24 hours.
"

Business Insider reported that Arizona recorded "its highest number of newly reported coronavirus deaths" on that day.

News Break said the state on that date "recorded its highest single-day death toll."

In other words the media didn't pay any attention that the 91 new deaths reported may NOT have been for that specific DAY.

FACT

View attachment 365928
You are fighting the wrong fight. The best and quickest way to get through this is to work together to beat it... not try and deny we are fighting a horrible disease that’s killing people. The doubt you throw is what has caused the resurge.

��

Create a VIRUS to scare people. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vaccine. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in.
THEN... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being baited by an adversarial government who wants to destroy America - And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
We are being conditioned, manipulated, and programmed by multiple agendas as never before.....time to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything being spoon-fed to us! SOCIAL MEDIA is going to kill us!
If you love America, our Constitution, and the Rule of Law, get ready to fight for them.
Rebellion is brewing. Laura Ingraham had a reporter on who went to various hospitals in Houston. He was researching the claim that Houston hospitals were overwhelmed. He found no such thing. People are starting to do their own research. That's what is fueling the rejection of the story. Story it is.

They claim that Siberia has a population of 33 million people but I don't know anyone from Siberia. Clearly since I don't know anyone and none of my friends know anyone from Siberia, those 33 Million people they claim to live there are made up.

They claim that Siberia has a population of 33 million people but I don't know anyone from Siberia. Clearly since I don't know anyone and none of my friends know anyone from Siberia, those 33 Million people they claim to live there are made up.

1595481699319.png

��

Exactly! The whole planet coordinated this to undermine one person, because they are all jealous of Donald Trump and the great things he has done.

View attachment 366269
Right! Why do they keep claiming Siberia is real when clearly the data is being faked??

View attachment 366269
Right! Why do they keep claiming Siberia is real when clearly the data is being faked??
:dunno:

��

Exactly! The whole planet coordinated this to undermine one person, because they are all jealous of Donald Trump and the great things he has done.

Not the whole planet. Just Democrats.

View attachment 366269
I've also never seen the great wall of China. They claim it's thousand of miles long but I've never seen it. How can it claim to be great and yet I've never seen it once. Again, more media lies.

��

Not the whole planet. Just Democrats.
Right but Democrats convinced all those other countries to inflate their infection rates and doctor up those videos of overwhelmed hospitals... because they all hate Trump and the freedoms we enjoy in this country.

View attachment 366269
I've also never seen the great wall of China. They claim it's thousand of miles long but I've never seen it. How can it claim to be great and yet I've never seen it once. Again, more media lies.
I've never seen Michelle's twat either but some says she has one.

Again, what is your end game here? How does bloviating get people back to work?..or children back to school?
Your rant just seems to want to reassure the election of your lord and savior in November.
What is it that you give a shit about? Don't quote the same bold embossed lines.
What is it that you think is a blown out of proportion conspiracy here??
The point of the thread as made clear in the title is how and why we know it is a hoax, the OP made that point and you recognized how obvious it was and quickly tried to pretend "I don't get it"...the OP showed this whole thing is a hoax...the only ones buying into this are those that want and need to buy into it for its political value.

"

FACT

View attachment 365928
The more they do this, the more it helps Trump. In 2016, around August I was becoming kind of demoralized about his chances. But then when they released the "pussy tape" it was such an obvious orchestrated attack, it galvanized my support and it wasn't so much about Trump as it was about fighting back against the psychological warfare conducted by insulated, effete, mainstream media elitists who use the power of the pen to defame and destroy people. I was so motivated that I drove across state lines to Nevada and campaigned for Trump and went door-to-door, then I attended the rally at Reno and was amazed at the intensity of his support ON THE GROUND.
Go to other places on the internet, and the complacency amongst liberals is staggering. They look at the polls and for them its a foregone conclusion that Biden wins. A more ominous sign should be his pathetic showing in the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries, where REAL voters make their voices heard, rather than academics who call random ass people off a "registered voters" list and then fabricate feel-good headlines like "WASHINGTON POST AND NY TIMES AGREE THAT BIDEN IS UP 15 POINTS!!!" so hopeful libtards will click and give them ad revenue. The same peddlers of muh Russia are now peddlers of muh polls. The "Biden lead" is equally as fake as "Russia collusion". The liberals keep falling for it hook, line an sinker.
No one supports Biden the man. And people aren't gonna turn out to vote for a placeholder. It's not about polls, its about TURNOUT.
It's hilarious... they have no idea what's about to hit them.

I did a search on "are Trump supporters being honest with pollsters" and came up with this article... thought it was very revealing...BUT again remember who published it!!!

If there is a systematic underreporting of Trump’s numbers, it is more likely that some Trump voters are embarrassed to admit it and claiming to be undecided. Research on polling has shown that some people are reluctant to reveal their true preference if that preference is not considered socially acceptable. And Trump is just about the most vilified president ever.
Overall, the national polls may well be underestimating Trump’s support — but not enough to make up for his widening deficit with Biden.

Trump isn’t the “most vilified Oresident ever”, he’s the WORST president ever.

A lying, corrupt con man who has crashed the economy, killed 145,000 Americans, and now has secret police rounding up protestors.

You act like he’s done nothing wrong.

Again, what is your end game here? How does bloviating get people back to work?..or children back to school?
Your rant just seems to want to reassure the election of your lord and savior in November.
What is it that you give a shit about? Don't quote the same bold embossed lines.
The point of the thread as made clear in the title is how and why we know it is a hoax, the OP made that point and you recognized how obvious it was and quickly tried to pretend "I don't get it"...the OP showed this whole thing is a hoax...the only ones buying into this are those that want and need to buy into it for its political value.

No he didn’t. He showed he's an idiot.

Again, why would you deny things that you can see going on every single day on the news with your own eyes? Some vast left wing conspiracy? I asked the OP what they care about because the entire post was a screed about labeling the virus as a conspiracy, a hoax, and a media driven charade..all culminating in some nefarious plot to take down Donald Trump, who in the end is just a skid mark on a small page in history. Bloviating about conspiracy theories and hoaxes will not get people back to work or children back to school. Local leaders made tough decisions in the absence of any guidance from federal agencies. Like it or not, the response to the virus starts at the top. At the desk of the guy who alone has the authority to mobilize agencies, free up resources, and give orders for those agencies to aid the states in their response. And he did exactly NONE of that until he was forced to on March 13th.

Forum List

Back