Why more and more people distrust Biden and the BIASED MSM..."GA bans volunteers from delivering water, etc. BIG ASS LIE!

Disrespectfully Supposn... YOU are truly ignorant. ... If as you erroneously write: "Georgia’s election officials and poll-workers are legally empowered to effectively deny access to drinking water for persons waiting on voting lines."
Q)
Where in SB 202 are election and poll-workers empowered to prevent you from access to the drinking fountains?
Healthmyths, based upon your own posted quote from the “Election Integrity Act of 2021” wording, it enables Georgia election officials and poll-workers to correctly or incorrectly deny water to brought to persons on voting lines.
Respectfully, Supposn
... Let’s take a look at what S.B. 202 actually says:
No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote. ...

Unproven assertion.

IGNORANT LIE AND DISMISSED.
Where is water denied? This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote
I don't know how to make it more clear... WATER is not denied to a voter!
if youre waiting in line, then go get water, when you return you have lost your place in line.

I swear to God, you talk like you've never been in a line before, and have no idea how it works.
And I SWEAR you can't read the law! Dummies like Biden, you et.al. don't seem to comprehend.
IF there is no solicitation for votes, there CAN be water given.
YOU idiots don't seem to comprehend something YOU do all the time. YOU and your representatives do that all the time...
You and your reps get pork in exchange for your vote. NOT gonna happen in GA voting lines.
You as a vote solicitor give out water in exchange for a vote... that's illegal!
Simple. Do you understand?

Excuse me, are you addressing ME? Or are you confusing me with someone else?

Disrespectfully Supposn... YOU are truly ignorant. ... If as you erroneously write: "Georgia’s election officials and poll-workers are legally empowered to effectively deny access to drinking water for persons waiting on voting lines."
Q)
Where in SB 202 are election and poll-workers empowered to prevent you from access to the drinking fountains?
Healthmyths, based upon your own posted quote from the “Election Integrity Act of 2021” wording, it enables Georgia election officials and poll-workers to correctly or incorrectly deny water to brought to persons on voting lines.
Respectfully, Supposn
No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote. ...

Unproven assertion.

Where is water denied? This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote
if youre waiting in line, then go get water, when you return you have lost your place in line.

I swear to God, you talk like you've never been in a line before, and have no idea how it works.
And I SWEAR you can't read the law! Dummies like Biden, you et.al. don't seem to comprehend.
YOU idiots don't seem to comprehend something YOU do all the time. YOU and your representatives do that all the time...
You and your reps get pork in exchange for your vote. NOT gonna happen in GA voting lines.
You as a vote solicitor give out water in exchange for a vote... that's illegal!

I apologize if I identified you incorrectly. I took the comment "you've never been in a line before..." as a criticism of
the GA voter bill. If you are not one of those idiots that agree with Biden, I am totally sorry for the mistake!

Q)
Respectfully, Supposn

Unproven assertion.

I apologize if I identified you incorrectly. I took the comment "you've never been in a line before..." as a criticism of
the GA voter bill. If you are not one of those idiots that agree with Biden, I am totally sorry for the mistake!
Cecelie's wicked smart, and takes no shit.

Concerned American, Pyrtro, Cecilie1200, and Healthmyths, SC Patriot hasn’t yet provided a link to the texts of the new Georgia laws regarding voting lines. I hope he’s able and is not too embarrassed to do so. The text could validate or refute each of our posts. Respectfully, Supposn

Here are the exact words as found at https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20212022/201121
Where does the bill clearly state As Biden states: can’t provide water for people standing in line,"? No where!
Yet really dumb people like Biden,etc. including the grossly disrespectful "Supposn"... contend As Biden says that “It’s an atrocity. The idea, you want any indication, it has nothing to do with fairness, nothing to do with decency. They pass a law saying you can’t provide water for people standing in line, while they’re waiting to vote. You don’t need anything else to know that this is nothing but punitive, designed to keep people from voting. You can’t provide water for people about to vote? Give me a break,” Biden claimed.
Biden says you can’t provide water for people standing in line,
This is clearly NEVER stated in the bill!

The bill "CLEARLY" states:
This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer from distributing materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in line to vote."
This is the ONLY place water is mentioned in the bill. NO WHERE else is the word "WATER" or as Biden and other idiots proclaim:you can’t provide water for people standing in line, NO WHERE!

GA_SB_202Voting_bill.png

Q)
Respectfully, Supposn

Unproven assertion.

No, Dud is trying to play like it's an unsurmountable hardship to get a drink of water from a water fountain while waiting to vote, because, "Oh, if you get out of line, then you have to go to the back and start all over, the HORROR!" Which makes me think he's either retarded or never stood in a line before - or both - since it's fairly easy to work out ways to go take care of biological functions without losing your place in line.

Q)
Respectfully, Supposn

Unproven assertion.

Cecelie's wicked smart, and takes no shit.

Awww, shucks. :9-21:

Poll workers and other people in line can give out water.

ONLY CAMPAIGN WORKERS CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYTHING OF VALUE, LEST IT BE CONSIDERED A BRIBE.

Not to mention, Campaign workers must stay like 150 feet away from the poll.

Sooooo.....Biden fucking lied at his “presser” as is every single leftist who said GEORGIA MADE IT ILLEGAL TO GIVE PEOPLE WATER!

Fuck you leftist liars
Democrats believe making buying votes illegal is wrong.
You guys are confused. The threat author says it's just not true that water is prohibited, and you said it's true and it's perfect. Which one is it?
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.
Completely false. Folks are allowed to bring water...folks are free to donate water to the polling station and make it available to anyone who wants water, beyond the 150 feet, folks are even free to hand it out to people if they aren't waiting in line yet.

YOU LIE
Who the hell arrives at a police station thirsty before going online? You get thirsty because you wait a long time. You dumb f***
Who's talking about police stations and going online?

This is about polling stations. A couple points about that, 1) people should learn to be prepared, they know they are going to a polling station..,which might be quite different about knowing if you are going to a police station 2) water can be given to you by anyone if you don't prepare (so long as iit's given to you 150 feet before the polling station) 3) if within the 150 feet, or if you are in line beyond that, the polling station can have it for you, to get yourself...and anyone can donate water to the station to make available.

Regarding long lines...this law actually goes a long way to fix the issue. Prior to the law, the State could only get involved AFTER the fact, after the election. The polling stations are run by localities, and frankly where the long lines were, were dem controlled areas...in and around ATL.

Now that the law has passed, the State can act in real time, and address the issues by adding more machines, or more polling stations....here's the new law: If, at the previous general election, a precinct contained more than 2,000 electors and if [voters] desiring to vote on the day of the election had to wait in line for more than one hour before checking in to vote, the superintendent shall either reduce the size of such precinct so that it shall contain not more than 2,000 electors…or provide additional voting equipment or poll workers, or both, before the next general election….The chief manager of a precinct which contained more than 2,000 electors at the previous general election shall submit a report thereof to the superintendent of the reported time from entering the line to checking in to vote. Such wait time shall be measured no fewer than three different times throughout the day (in the morning, at midday, and prior to the close of polls) and such results shall be recorded on a form provided by the Secretary of State.
The purpose is to SUPPRESS the vote and nothing more. Closing the polling stations at 5 pm so that workers can't make it to the polls? Totally unnecessary to legislate all of a sudden. He should be making it easier to vote. We all know what he is trying to do regardless of the excuses you make for his actions.
But it expands voting....early voting for example...and allows the State to come in before the fact now, and add polling stations and machines

I have not seen that the law changes the time the polls close to 5pm. What I have seen is that the polling stations can start tabulating absentee ballots earlier..two weeks eariler, and that all, including votes on election day, start being counted non-stop after the polls close and be done by 5pm the following day.

In actual fact, it does NOT mandate polls closing by 5 pm. What it does is require sparsely-populated areas, where the people who work on elections would normally only be part-time, to have polls open at least 8 hours a day, which some places were not doing previously.
Good...so it actually EXPANDS voting.....like I said

ONLY CAMPAIGN WORKERS CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYTHING OF VALUE, LEST IT BE CONSIDERED A BRIBE.

Sooooo.....Biden fucking lied at his “presser” as is every single leftist who said GEORGIA MADE IT ILLEGAL TO GIVE PEOPLE WATER!

Fuck you leftist liars
You guys are confused. The threat author says it's just not true that water is prohibited, and you said it's true and it's perfect. Which one is it?
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.
Completely false. Folks are allowed to bring water...folks are free to donate water to the polling station and make it available to anyone who wants water, beyond the 150 feet, folks are even free to hand it out to people if they aren't waiting in line yet.

YOU LIE
Who the hell arrives at a police station thirsty before going online? You get thirsty because you wait a long time. You dumb f***
If you have 159 counties in a state the size of GA, there is a county in virtually every back yard. You have early voting and absentee voting for all in GA. If you wait in a line--YOU are the dumb f***!
That changes nothing.

Oh and of course the law makes absentee voting harder as well
No it in fact changes a lot...the law expands early voting, and makes it much easier to vote early.

Absentee voting, simply reverts to the standard prior to Covid, and makes it in line with voting by person.

The reality is, this faux outrage was mere propaganda by the left....and frankly Xiden's comments are a backhanded attempt to downplay the Dems Jim Crow era, and deflect from his part in trying to fight against Brown v Board of Education enforcement.
It is voter suppression. The legislature can recall local voting officials and replace them with people of its choice. The voting in Georgia was fine and would have retreated to pre-covid standards without new rules, obviously. The Blob
falsely complained about the "fraudulent" election, and conned his supporters, which resulted in 3 recounts and millions of taxpayer dollars wasted, and this is the unnecessary one-sided result.
Georgia: 61,837 votes separate Trump and Biden (0.2%), 16 electoral votes at stake.
Of the total Georgia votes of 4,935,487 almost 404,000 absentee ballots didn't have a record of being signed by the voter.
As of March 3, only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News.The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.
Read closely what The Georgia Star News has found in their efforts to get the audit trails and other verifications from the
159 GA counties. 56 counties have complied accounting for 32.5% of the absentee ballots. WHY NOT???

Four Months After 2020 Presidential Election in Georgia No Chain of Custody Documents Produced for 404,000 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes; Fulton County One of 35 Scofflaw Counties

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

This is about polling stations. A couple points about that, 1) people should learn to be prepared, they know they are going to a polling station..,which might be quite different about knowing if you are going to a police station 2) water can be given to you by anyone if you don't prepare (so long as iit's given to you 150 feet before the polling station) 3) if within the 150 feet, or if you are in line beyond that, the polling station can have it for you, to get yourself...and anyone can donate water to the station to make available.

Regarding long lines...this law actually goes a long way to fix the issue. Prior to the law, the State could only get involved AFTER the fact, after the election. The polling stations are run by localities, and frankly where the long lines were, were dem controlled areas...in and around ATL.

Now that the law has passed, the State can act in real time, and address the issues by adding more machines, or more polling stations....here's the new law: If, at the previous general election, a precinct contained more than 2,000 electors and if [voters] desiring to vote on the day of the election had to wait in line for more than one hour before checking in to vote, the superintendent shall either reduce the size of such precinct so that it shall contain not more than 2,000 electors…or provide additional voting equipment or poll workers, or both, before the next general election….The chief manager of a precinct which contained more than 2,000 electors at the previous general election shall submit a report thereof to the superintendent of the reported time from entering the line to checking in to vote. Such wait time shall be measured no fewer than three different times throughout the day (in the morning, at midday, and prior to the close of polls) and such results shall be recorded on a form provided by the Secretary of State.
The purpose is to SUPPRESS the vote and nothing more. Closing the polling stations at 5 pm so that workers can't make it to the polls? Totally unnecessary to legislate all of a sudden. He should be making it easier to vote. We all know what he is trying to do regardless of the excuses you make for his actions.
But it expands voting....early voting for example...and allows the State to come in before the fact now, and add polling stations and machines

I have not seen that the law changes the time the polls close to 5pm. What I have seen is that the polling stations can start tabulating absentee ballots earlier..two weeks eariler, and that all, including votes on election day, start being counted non-stop after the polls close and be done by 5pm the following day.

In actual fact, it does NOT mandate polls closing by 5 pm. What it does is require sparsely-populated areas, where the people who work on elections would normally only be part-time, to have polls open at least 8 hours a day, which some places were not doing previously.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
If you have 159 counties in a state the size of GA, there is a county in virtually every back yard. You have early voting and absentee voting for all in GA. If you wait in a line--YOU are the dumb f***!
That changes nothing.

No it in fact changes a lot...the law expands early voting, and makes it much easier to vote early.

Absentee voting, simply reverts to the standard prior to Covid, and makes it in line with voting by person.

The reality is, this faux outrage was mere propaganda by the left....and frankly Xiden's comments are a backhanded attempt to downplay the Dems Jim Crow era, and deflect from his part in trying to fight against Brown v Board of Education enforcement.
It is voter suppression. The legislature can recall local voting officials and replace them with people of its choice. The voting in Georgia was fine and would have retreated to pre-covid standards without new rules, obviously. The Blob
falsely complained about the "fraudulent" election, and conned his supporters, which resulted in 3 recounts and millions of taxpayer dollars wasted, and this is the unnecessary one-sided result.
Georgia: 61,837 votes separate Trump and Biden (0.2%), 16 electoral votes at stake.
Of the total Georgia votes of 4,935,487 almost 404,000 absentee ballots didn't have a record of being signed by the voter.
As of March 3, only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News.The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.
Read closely what The Georgia Star News has found in their efforts to get the audit trails and other verifications from the
159 GA counties. 56 counties have complied accounting for 32.5% of the absentee ballots. WHY NOT???

Four Months After 2020 Presidential Election in Georgia No Chain of Custody Documents Produced for 404,000 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes; Fulton County One of 35 Scofflaw Counties

"There were myriad problems with the absentee processing system at Fulton Government headquarters," the report states, including no chain of custody forms being used as ballots move from room to room and a failure to sufficiently protect spoiled and rejected ballots in the mail room.

Still, the report said, there is no evidence of fraud.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

"There were myriad problems with the absentee processing system at Fulton Government headquarters," the report states, including no chain of custody forms being used as ballots move from room to room and a failure to sufficiently protect spoiled and rejected ballots in the mail room.

Right... NO Evidence because there was no chain of custody to show the fraud.
Remember the premise of absentee voting is
A) The voter requests a form to complete and return WITH the voter's signature.
B) The voter receives a envelope containing another envelope that contains the ballot.
C) The voter checks off their choices and puts the ballot in the envelope.
D) Voter signs the envelope that contains the ballot.
E) Puts that envelope into the envelope that has the election office.
F) Election office opens the outside envelope retains the signed envelope.
G) Signed envelope is compared then with the voter's signed request for absentee ballot signature.
H) IF the poll worker that is comparing the request form signature to the envelope signature is truly
1) Qualified to recognize differences, i.e. vision is good and can distinguish distinctions
2) The ballot is considered valid and then removed from the envelope.
I) The ballot is now entered.

How many distinct handlings of this absentee ballot request, the returned request, the envelope containing the
absentee ballot envelope, the ballot comparison report, and finally the supposedly valid ballot has occurred?

See I know how this works as I've voted absentee and followed the trail.
Here is a GA signature comparison that was accepted:

VoteSignaturefraud.png

See the attached Google search on "GA bill prohibits water" over 2,550,000 stories lies!
FACTS and reality!
Biden said "“You can’t provide water for people about to vote”

You need to first try to think out what you want to say. Simple sentences, as you were taught to write in elementary school would help a lot. Disjointed gobbledegoop like that has no meaning.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

B) The voter receives a envelope containing another envelope that contains the ballot.
G) Signed envelope is compared then with the voter's signed request for absentee ballot signature.
H) IF the poll worker that is comparing the request form signature to the envelope signature is truly
1) Qualified to recognize differences, i.e. vision is good and can distinguish distinctions

How many distinct handlings of this absentee ballot request, the returned request, the envelope containing the
absentee ballot envelope, the ballot comparison report, and finally the supposedly valid ballot has occurred?

View attachment 476869
So what you are saying is that absentee ballots can never be trusted?

We have been using them for over 100 years and they have been a mainstay of Republican voting for decades. This is not q new procedure

But in a year that saw record absentee-by-mail participation, Georgia's most populous county fell short with some of its procedures, with some of the harshest words for Registration Chief Ralph Jones' handling of absentee ballots.

There was video of the entire proceeding

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869
Giuliani could face felony charges for precisely that sort of bullshit youre peddling.

The high-profile and scandal-plagued attorney also presented an edited security camera video which he told legislators was proof that an elections official had removed ballots from underneath a table and then “added in secret.” Giuliani claimed this footage was a “powerful smoking gun.”

That video and the claims made by Giuliani were immediately debunked by numerous Republican Party elections officials in the Peach State—including Georgia Secretary of State Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869
So what you are saying is that absentee ballots can never be trusted?

We have been using them for over 100 years and they have been a mainstay of Republican voting for decades. This is not q new procedure
This is ... Voting by mail: 9 states send ballots automatically, 35 allow COVID-19 as an excuse, 6 require other reason

Making matters more confusing are the varying policies for each state when it comes to requesting and receiving a ballot.
And not all states are equal when it comes to letting voters fix mistakes that lead to rejection of their ballots, such as failure to sign the mail-in envelope. In a New Jersey special election in May,
a whopping 10% of mailed ballots were rejected.

So what happens if you need a voter registration form or absentee ballot application and all the normal places are closed or open by appointment only? It’s a problem that is occurring nationwide.
These 9 states and D.C. send ballots ahead of the election automatically to registered voters
  • Vermont
  • Nevada
  • District of Columbia
  • California
  • New Jersey
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Oregon
Now I'm making the following very large text:
The complexity of signature matching is a major issue. Many election offices register voter signatures from a variety of sources — for instance, those scribbled with styluses on cramped touchscreens at motor vehicle departments. The result: A matching process prone to human error.
DO YOU really dumb people understand???
This is what happens when ballots are mailed without the voter asking for a ballot!
VoteSignaturefraud.png

Last edited:
See the attached Google search on "GA bill prohibits water" over 2,550,000 stories lies!
FACTS and reality!

You need to first try to think out what you want to say. Simple sentences, as you were taught to write in elementary school would help a lot. Disjointed gobbledegoop like that has no meaning.
And this addresses the OP how? Please stay on topic.

FACTS and reality!

confusewithfacts.png

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869
Giuliani could face felony charges for precisely that sort of bullshit youre peddling.

The high-profile and scandal-plagued attorney also presented an edited security camera video which he told legislators was proof that an elections official had removed ballots from underneath a table and then “added in secret.” Giuliani claimed this footage was a “powerful smoking gun.”

That video and the claims made by Giuliani were immediately debunked by numerous Republican Party elections officials in the Peach State—including Georgia Secretary of State Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling.
According to the Daily Beast, citing an anonymous source said to be “familiar with the matter,” Willis is “actively researching” whether Georgia Code §16-10-20 can be applied to Giuliani’s performance before a Georgia Senate Panel in early December 2020.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

According to the Daily Beast, citing an anonymous source said to be “familiar with the matter,” Willis is “actively researching” whether Georgia Code §16-10-20 can be applied to Giuliani’s performance before a Georgia Senate Panel in early December 2020.

Do you think Schiff’s ridiculous dramatization of the Trump Ukraine phone call warrants prison for schiff? It was a lie. We all know it because we have the recording of the call.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

Do you think Schiff’s ridiculous dramatization of the Trump Ukraine phone call warrants prison for schiff? It was a lie. We all know it because we have the recording of the call.
That was just a sad attempt at whatAboutisn

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
That changes nothing.

View attachment 476869

That was just a sad attempt at whatAboutisn

Whataboutism is bullshit invented by soy boy faggots when you nail them on their hypocrisy.

Has anyone noticed that conservatives never pearl clutch and cry WHATABOUTISM?!

Why is that?

Forum List

Back