Why No Arrests For All of the Fraud?

We take care of business here. I can't speak for other states.

This shit-eating rodent is looking at 10 years:
Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Counts Involving Election Fraud

This is exactly why we don't want to continue to coexist with you marxist filthy animals anymore. Capiche?

Who was she trying to vote for?

Don't forget to list your source.
Wow...that's one. In Texas. You'd think there would be hundreds of arrests if all of this fraud was actually happening both by the voters and the poll workers.

We take care of business here. I can't speak for other states.

This shit-eating rodent is looking at 10 years:
Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Counts Involving Election Fraud

This is exactly why we don't want to continue to coexist with you marxist filthy animals anymore. Capiche?
This occurred two years ago and has no bearing on the 2020 Presidential Election. Here's the actual indictment.

Additionally, there are bad apples in both parties. Here's a North Carolina Republican charged with three felony counts.

Looks like your dumb ass is so hell bent on proving something that didn't exist that your stupidity got the best of you. Post relevant facts bitch or Shut The Fuck Up. Anyone can dig up old non-relevant news supporting anything they want.

Damn, you're a fucking idiot, and before you state "that you weren't referring to this year's election." Why post such old and outdated news? Pull your feeble head out of trump's asshole and get a dose of reality.

Your "take" on anything doesn't mean fuck to me... or most other normal Americans. We just don't give a fuck what a filthy shit-eating animal like you thinks.

I can't believe you have to be told that.

Leave it to you to sort the wheat from the chaff.... and throw out the wheat.

The point is that the new country of Texas will not tolerate voter fraud. Are you caught up now?

Oooh, Tejastan has a nice ring to it :p

Leave it to you to sort the wheat from the chaff.... and throw out the wheat.

The point is that the new country of Texas will not tolerate voter fraud. Are you caught up now?

Oooh, Tejastan has a nice ring to it :p
I could live with that....LOL

The point is you marxist animals will need a passport to visit Tejastan.... or you'll get shot in the face as a illegal alien.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Our government is owned by China...Bought and paid for...Trump tried to break it up but the fraudsters screwed him....but we all know what you did...and we will be avenged.....

Thats great, because Biden won 34% more votes in Texas in 2020 than Clinton won in 2016.

Biden also won 2 million more votes in TX than Obama did in 2012...which righties are absolutely certain is proof positive of fraud....ooops.

Last edited:
Our government is owned by China...Bought and paid for...Trump tried to break it up but the fraudsters screwed him....but we all know what you did...and we will be avenged.....
oh really..

Thats great, because Biden won 34% more votes in Texas in 2020 than Clinton won in 2016.

Biden also won 2 million more votes in TX than Obama did in 2012...which righties are absolutely certain is proof positive of fraud....ooops.
Back to reality, Cornyn mopped the floor with that stormtrooper dyke you fielded.... and we can't stand Cornyn.

Back to reality, Cornyn mopped the floor with that stormtrooper dyke you fielded.... and we can't stand Cornyn.

....deflection noted.

Sure seems as though (if there was as much fraud as is alleged every hour here) that the people committing the fraud would have been arrested by now. Are you guys telling me that there isn't one sheriff in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania who is sympathetic to Trump to have arrested these felons you guys swear are everywhere?
They're fucking wired and we got them under surveillance even in their skivvies everywhere they go -- because we're getting so much evidence on all sorts of other bullshit they were up to we didn't even know about before.

Sure seems as though (if there was as much fraud as is alleged every hour here) that the people committing the fraud would have been arrested by now. Are you guys telling me that there isn't one sheriff in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania who is sympathetic to Trump to have arrested these felons you guys swear are everywhere?
They're fucking wired and we got them under surveillance even in their skivvies everywhere they go -- because we're getting so much evidence on all sorts of other bullshit they were up to we didn't even know about before.
Wired...under surveillance. That may be the dumbest thing you ever wrote.

They don't know when, where, and how they are wired. And they let things slip when they talk.

Your sad, silly, post (if you were serious and even if you're not) highlights the biggest single problem the blob and his supporters had in the whole election fraud silliness. Never--to the best of my knowledge-- did any of you guys identify someone who supposedly committed this fraud, swear out a complaint, get a warrant served for their arrest etc... Tons of you tube videos and questionable--to put it mildly--characters but no actual legal solution was employed outside of court appearances that got rejected out of hand because...again...none of the accusers said, "Jane Doe ran a ballot through 700 times."

Arrest ???? Rotflmbo.... Why arrest these days, when the leftist idiot criminals get right back out due to a corrupt rogue leftists judge or due to the leftist non-enforcement ideology being pushed by the radical left in society today.

So nobody is getting arrested anywhere right now? Is that the craziness you're now selling?
How about you keep it context please. I'm not chasing you all over the place while you hollar nah, nah, na, boo, boo like a good little spoiled rotten child thinking they are getting away with something.

How about you try to answer the question...why are none of these highly conservative sheriffs in Georgia arresting people for election fraud?
Like I said before, how do you arrest a leftist in Lefty land ???? Uhhh you don't because it's a waste of time.

They don't know when, where, and how they are wired. And they let things slip when they talk.

Your sad, silly, post (if you were serious and even if you're not) highlights the biggest single problem the blob and his supporters had in the whole election fraud silliness. Never--to the best of my knowledge-- did any of you guys identify someone who supposedly committed this fraud, swear out a complaint, get a warrant served for their arrest etc... Tons of you tube videos and questionable--to put it mildly--characters but no actual legal solution was employed outside of court appearances that got rejected out of hand because...again...none of the accusers said, "Jane Doe ran a ballot through 700 times."
I guess sworn affidavits mean nothing to you eh ??? Now if ya can't get a judge to hear the case or cases, then the perps go free. Sad but true.

Arrest ???? Rotflmbo.... Why arrest these days, when the leftist idiot criminals get right back out due to a corrupt rogue leftists judge or due to the leftist non-enforcement ideology being pushed by the radical left in society today.

So nobody is getting arrested anywhere right now? Is that the craziness you're now selling?
How about you keep it context please. I'm not chasing you all over the place while you hollar nah, nah, na, boo, boo like a good little spoiled rotten child thinking they are getting away with something.

How about you try to answer the question...why are none of these highly conservative sheriffs in Georgia arresting people for election fraud?
Like I said before, how do you arrest a leftist in Lefty land ???? Uhhh you don't because it's a waste of time.

Georgia is "lefty land"?

I guess sworn affidavits mean nothing to you eh ??? Now if ya can't get a judge to hear the case or cases, then the perps go free. Sad but true.

Okay..who--name a name of a poll worker or voter--who is mentioned in the affidavit. That isn't what a judge would do. If you're accusing John Doe of a crime, the police would investigate and if probable cause is established, make an arrest. Just like if someone vandalizes your car and you know who did it.

Who--what poll worker or voter who committed fraud--has been named in GA, MI, WI, PA, AZ?

Georgia is "lefty land"?
Do you think that leftist don't reside in Georgia ?? Yes there is a lefty land within Georgia.

Forum List

Back