Why No FBI....?

Well, they may have done 6 background checks, but the chances are extremely good that they only went back to his second year in college. Why do I say that? Because investigations only go back 10 years from the date you apply for the job.

Not true.. For higher clearances like WH access or Intel work -- they want to verify the gyne that delivered you.
They have no set limit for those type of clearances.

Wrong. They only go back 10 years from the date you apply. How do I know this? I had a Top Secret clearance. And, I was also a Personnelman, which means it was my job to know about stuff like that.

How much military experience do you have again?

Well, they may have done 6 background checks, but the chances are extremely good that they only went back to his second year in college. Why do I say that? Because investigations only go back 10 years from the date you apply for the job.

Not true.. For higher clearances like WH access or Intel work -- they want to verify the gyne that delivered you.
They have no set limit for those type of clearances.

Wrong. They only go back 10 years from the date you apply. How do I know this? I had a Top Secret clearance. And, I was also a Personnelman, which means it was my job to know about stuff like that.

How much military experience do you have again?

Do you know why they only go back 10 years? It's like a statute of limitations. It prevents memories getting hazy, witnesses disappearing, and all of the false accusations that could come from such situations.

Please, use the correct title for your position. Titless WAVE is so much more accurate to the way you did your job apparently.

Katz, in other media appearances first highlighted by Townhall, suggested Jones didn’t have much of a case.

“Clearly a one-time incident that took place in 10 to 12 minutes, she was not forced to have sex, she left on her own volition, the courts increasingly are finding that that is not enough to create a sexually hostile work environment claim,” Katz said in April 1998, according to a transcript of CBS Evening News.

''If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern, that is someone in the company above her propositioned her but only once and she suffered no tangible job detriment,'' Katz told The New York Times in 1998, ''I would probably tell her that I'm sorry, it's unfair, but you don't have a case.''

Katz, speaking to the newspaper, added, ''If it's one time, it has to be severe, almost a sexual assault, not just a touching of somebody's breast or buttocks or even forceful kissing.”

That's Ford's lawyer defending what Bill Clinton did to Paula Jones back in the 90's. Amazing how her "take" on things has changed from then to now! Anyone want explain what was different in the two instances even if what Ford is claiming even DID take place? Her own lawyer has argued in the past that just touching someone one time doesn't qualify as sexual harassment!

You know, Kavanaugh could have had this already blown over if he had done the following......................

First, when the allegations came up, he could have said that it is a possibility that something like that might have occurred, he doesn't remember, because he was a bit of a wild child in high school. But, he could have then said that he learned in college that being a party animal wasn't any good and he decided to change his path and go on the straight and narrow. Chances are, his security investigations would back that up, as well as all the other people who are in his corner who have said he's a great guy.

It wasn't the blowjob that got Clinton hammered, it was his denial of it. If Clinton had said yeah, I got a blowjob, but I'm the most powerful man in the world, and power is an aphrodesiac to young impressionable women. I shouldn't have done that, but it was a moment of weakness, and my wife knows and has already forgiven me.

Why do I say this? Because most people will give others a pass if they can say yeah, I screwed up, but I learned how to be better, and now am doing so. A lot of people are more forgiving of a past indiscretion if you can show that you learned from past mistakes and have since been able to change your life for the better.

But no, he didn't do that, and all the denials and allegations are what is going to lose him the nomination. Over the past couple of months, they have taken polls, and not only does he have the LEAST support of any SC nominee, he is now underwater in the polls, meaning that more people don't want him in the SC than do.

You know, Kavanaugh could have had this already blown over if he had done the following......................

First, when the allegations came up, he could have said that it is a possibility that something like that might have occurred, he doesn't remember, because he was a bit of a wild child in high school. But, he could have then said that he learned in college that being a party animal wasn't any good and he decided to change his path and go on the straight and narrow. Chances are, his security investigations would back that up, as well as all the other people who are in his corner who have said he's a great guy.

It wasn't the blowjob that got Clinton hammered, it was his denial of it. If Clinton had said yeah, I got a blowjob, but I'm the most powerful man in the world, and power is an aphrodesiac to young impressionable women. I shouldn't have done that, but it was a moment of weakness, and my wife knows and has already forgiven me.

Why do I say this? Because most people will give others a pass if they can say yeah, I screwed up, but I learned how to be better, and now am doing so. A lot of people are more forgiving of a past indiscretion if you can show that you learned from past mistakes and have since been able to change your life for the better.

But no, he didn't do that, and all the denials and allegations are what is going to lose him the nomination. Over the past couple of months, they have taken polls, and not only does he have the LEAST support of any SC nominee, he is now underwater in the polls, meaning that more people don't want him in the SC than do.

You really are a dickless wonder! Do you often admit to things you did not do? That's why no one respects your opinion on anything, especially the few times you actually get something right! You have congenital stupidity.

First, when the allegations came up, he could have said that it is a possibility that something like that might have occurred, he doesn't remember, because he was a bit of a wild child in high school.
Why would he say its possible he tried to rape her when / if he did not do so.

What you just said would be tantamount to admitting his guilt...

If it shows it is possibly true, a drunk 17 year old did not realize what he was doing or any of that...he should simply withdraw his nomination

So POSSIBLY TRUE is grounds for Kav being denied this position - have his reputation destroyed and being forever tarred as guilty- as that’s how it would be interpreted?

What happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Dear God. I think you’d probably feel differently if your husband or son were told to suck it up because totally unsubstantiated 36 year old unprovable allegations take precedent over their basic human rights!

First, when the allegations came up, he could have said that it is a possibility that something like that might have occurred, he doesn't remember, because he was a bit of a wild child in high school.

People will forgive those who admit guilt and show how they changed their life for the better after the experience. He doesn't have to admit to rape, lots of you conservatives on here said he didn't rape her because either (a) they were too young for it to be considered rape, or (b) he didn't rape her because her clothes stayed on. He could just admit that yeah, he may have gotten a bit handsy, but he wasn't trying to rape her.

You really are a dickless wonder! Do you often admit to things you did not do? That's why no one respects your opinion on anything, especially the few times you actually get something right! You have congenital stupidity.

Cuckolded males will say what ever their dominant female tells them too

I just described the typical democrat Male.

So questioning them is kind of silly once you understand the above.

People will forgive those who admit guilt and show how they changed their life for the better after the experience. He doesn't have to admit to rape, lots of you conservatives on here said he didn't rape her because either (a) they were too young for it to be considered rape, or (b) he didn't rape her because her clothes stayed on. He could just admit that yeah, he may have gotten a bit handsy, but he wasn't trying to rape her.

Admitting guilt when there is none is dickless. Advising someone to do so is a sure sign you’ve been pussy whipped.

Is that how you stayed out of prison and were able to have a Navy career? Of course it isn't because you are a moron for even suggesting that people would be forgiving. I think you need to seek help at your local VA hospital. They probably have a head shrinker that can crack what's going wrong in your noggin!

I had a young man I spoke to the other day and had to crush his dream of serving in the military. Why? His alcoholic step-father was beating his mother, and he intervened to stop it. The police charged him with domestic violence as a teenager and he pled guilty to make it all go away. His step-father was also convicted. Now, he is banned from ever serving his country because he probably saved his mother's life.

Pleading guilty really worked out well for him.

In the Kavanaugh hearing regarding the very serious allegations of sexual assault?

The FBI was called on during the Clarence Thomas hearings to investigate the accusations made by Anita Hill.

That is how this is done. In fact Orin Hatch REQUESTED that investigation in that case, He KNOWS that is the "regular order".

What are they afraid of?
As of the Obama Adm, the FBI has become a political arm of the Progressive party and much of the evidence does not carry much weight my most Police Dept. They cast a wary eye anytime they are one the scene. Lets face it folk they have planted evidence, made evidence, processed evidence
in illegal manners, and just to get a conviction. They were not trusted by many Departments in the 80s and it has not gotten much better. They have railroaded Blackguys into very long sentences over planted evidence.

Is that how you stayed out of prison and were able to have a Navy career? Of course it isn't because you are a moron for even suggesting that people would be forgiving. I think you need to seek help at your local VA hospital. They probably have a head shrinker that can crack what's going wrong in your noggin!

I had a young man I spoke to the other day and had to crush his dream of serving in the military. Why? His alcoholic step-father was beating his mother, and he intervened to stop it. The police charged him with domestic violence as a teenager and he pled guilty to make it all go away. His step-father was also convicted. Now, he is banned from ever serving his country because he probably saved his mother's life.

Are you a recruiter? Do you have access to NRD waiver procedures, and do you know what can and cannot be waived? If you were just talking to him and telling him YOUR experiences, it may not be the most sound advice, because there are waivers for quite a few things. It all depends on what the current waiver procedures are. When I ran MEPS Amarillo, there were times when we would enlist people who had serious misdemeanors if the NRD CO was willing to grant it. I think the limit when I retired in 2002 was no more than 2 serious misdemeanor arrests.

I'd check with the local recruiting office before you trash his dreams of joining.

If Senate Republicans don't treat Dr. Ford with a reasonable degree of fairness and respect, she may feel compelled to file a criminal complaint against Kavanaugh in Maryland which could trigger a criminal investigation. This was discussed by Rachel Maddow earlier tonight.
In fact it's possible that were he confirmed...we might be treated to the "joy" of having a sitting Supreme Court Justice brought up on charges of attempted rape
There has been no rape stated in the case so far along with a bunch of need to know stuff.

You and your ilk have convicted him even though he flat out denies it. Now YOU want him to say "well maybe it did happen, but I was drunk"? :cuckoo:
Really?
I hope you realize just how stupid that sounds. good grief!

Are you a recruiter? Do you have access to NRD waiver procedures, and do you know what can and cannot be waived? If you were just talking to him and telling him YOUR experiences, it may not be the most sound advice, because there are waivers for quite a few things. It all depends on what the current waiver procedures are. When I ran MEPS Amarillo, there were times when we would enlist people who had serious misdemeanors if the NRD CO was willing to grant it. I think the limit when I retired in 2002 was no more than 2 serious misdemeanor arrests.

I'd check with the local recruiting office before you trash his dreams of joining.

I am a civilian Army recruiter, dumbass! I was hired because of my stellar record in Navy recruiting. If you knew anything it is not a military regulation, but a federal law that has been around since 1997.

You and your ilk have convicted him even though he flat out denies it. Now YOU want him to say "well maybe it did happen, but I was drunk"? :cuckoo:
Really?

Wrong. I said that if he had FIRST come out and said that he was a party dude in HS, and that he MIGHT have groped a cheerleader or two, but has since learned appropriate behavior and now is the pillar of the community he lives in.

Not that he should change his story now.

I almost the same story of a guy who wanted to be a Police Officer and was turned down by the State Police. I knew him from the filling station that I bought gas. Hard working left home as soon as he could. He told me his problem, and I was able to get him a job on the Sheriff's department. He took the job with a 2 year probation that could end his job for any reason that the Sheriff stated. He turned out to be one of the best investigators they had. He was just lucky we knew each other.

Really?

He's probably drunk himself! That's why it makes sense to him.

I am a civilian Army recruiter, dumbass! I was hired because of my stellar record in Navy recruiting. If you knew anything it is not a military regulation, but a federal law that has been around since 1997.

You never said what the crime was classified as. I told you that there are waivers that can be granted for certain crimes. What was his crime classed as?

Forum List

Back