Why No Shame?

It a

lt always amazes me when these morons try to tell you what people meant when they state something totally different. Golfing Gator did it this a.m. when a video of Lizzo clearly stating that current laws are "oppressing us." He tried to tell me that was not what she meant. SMFH.
They may be transparent; but at least they’re not convincing.

It a

lt always amazes me when these morons try to tell you what people meant when they state something totally different. Golfing Gator did it this a.m. when a video of Lizzo clearly stating that current laws are "oppressing us." He tried to tell me that was not what she meant. SMFH.
I believe hang Mike pence meant to hang Mike pence or they would not have chanted it.

Right? Chant what you mean maga fuckup?

The police are pushing the crowd back. They caused the trampling of a lot of people. Got it drama queen?

Imbecile, though she was stepped on, her cause of death was due to an overdose, not being trampled to death. And the police didn't beat her. She was already unconscious when someone dragged her lifeless body up to the tunnel entrance where police were busy beating back rioters actually fighting them; not some Trump nut lying prostrate on the ground.

A reporter from the NYT is not to be trusted with anything Trump. Find a real source. Try the documentary again and pay attention this time.

Cretin, videos were taken by Trump nuts in the crowd -- not the NY Times.

There was not enough evidence to charge them. Not really complicated.

1661862373099.png

A rioter is a rioter. Lefty ones get treated with kid gloves and rightys get the book thrown at them. That is an injustice.

YOu can deny if you want. People will notice and respond accordingly. You ready for that?

So, using this logic a thief is a thief, does not matter if they stole 100 bucks or 10 million...they should all be treated the same?

So, using this logic a thief is a thief, does not matter if they stole 100 bucks or 10 million...they should all be treated the same?

If the right riot on 1/6 was bigger and deadly than the lefty riots, that would be a very powerful argument.

But instead, DOZENS of people were killed in the lefty riots, over a BILLION in damages, lives ruined, whole communities permanently devasted, far more violent and destructive than the FOUR HOURS of right leaning law breaking on 1/6.

And those riots are treated like old news, while there is a fucking witch hunt hysteria going on, about 1/6.

So, teh question to you Golf, is do you support Human Rights or not. Becuase supporting them only for people you like, is not supporting them at all.

That is you supporting Tyranny.

Unlike the Jan 6th rioters, they didn’t film themselves committing crimes and brag about it later. Also unlike the Jan 6th riot, police performed mass arrests during the riot as a means of suppression. These arrests were never intended to result in prosecution, just intimidation.

There is plenty of video of the riots, but nothing like the follow up that is occurring for the 4 hours of the right leaning riot.

Your acceptance of this, is at best, foolish and at worse, the knowing support of tyranny.

If the right riot on 1/6 was bigger and deadly than the lefty riots, that would be a very powerful argument.

But instead, DOZENS of people were killed in the lefty riots, over a BILLION in damages, lives ruined, whole communities permanently devasted, far more violent and destructive than the FOUR HOURS of right leaning law breaking on 1/6.

And those riots are treated like old news, while there is a fucking witch hunt hysteria going on, about 1/6.

So, teh question to you Golf, is do you support Human Rights or not. Becuase supporting them only for people you like, is not supporting them at all.

That is you supporting Tyranny.
Nobody is celebrating BLM riots but do support the movement as justified

The Jan 6 riot was not justified. It was based on the lies of a Crybaby Loser who was unwilling to admit he lost.
It was also an attempt to overturn our Democracy, stop the certification of Biden and capture Congress members

Not Traitors, criminals

Traitors attack our Democracy

Several formal insurrections among the lefty rioters. But strangley different response from dem mayors and prosecutors.

You are so concerned about some shit. Until it doesn't serve your interests, and then, it's like, why are you even talking about that?

1661864702192.png

Nobody is celebrating BLM riots but do support the movement as justified

The Jan 6 riot was not justified. It was based on the lies f a Crybaby Loser who was unwilling to admit he lost.
It was also an attempt to overturn our Democracy, stop the certification of Biden and capture Congress members

Yes, I am well aware that you agree with the lefty rioters on the issues. That explains your support of treating them differently.

That we know WHY you treat them differently, doesn't change the fact that treating them differently is a violation of their civil rights.

You are supporting tyranny, right now.

Yes, I am well aware that you agree with the lefty rioters on the issues. That explains your support of treating them differently.

That we know WHY you treat them differently, doesn't change the fact that treating them differently is a violation of their civil rights.

You are supporting tyranny, right now.
I do not support rioting or defend those who destroy property and injure police

Trump and his supporters do

I do not support rioting or defend those who destroy property and injure police

Trump and his supporters do

If that was true, you would be just as bothered by me, with the way that the government is NOT following up on the lefty riots of the Trump years, the way that they are the one republican riot.

Are you bothered by that, or is it ok for some reason, of which you are unable to clearly state for reasons you won't share?

This is normally where you start attacking me personally to derail the discussion.

Forum List

Back