Why Obama won't be impeached for destorying America?

The arrogance of this Kenyan born muslim, who was installed as president is never to be underestimated. He pisses on our Constitution...the only thing he studied was how to subvert the Constitution. He has inflamed racial tension in this country, setting up the very real possibility of race wars in order to bring down this once great country to the level of Zimbabwe. And He Demands MORE MORE MORE....When will we ever learn that the big O must be thwarted for the rest of his wants, demands and time left in office.

He does nothing except destroy America. Unfortunately, the cowards in America could not impeach him in 2009. Now we have a real mess on our hands. Will we be able to clean up the Pelosi swamp in eight years? I doubt it.
Preach on my brother! Obama is a cancer among us! He is the reason why we have all these crazy people running around taking away our liberties! Did you know that McDonald's has things on their Dollar menu that are over $1?!?! It's Obama's fault!!! Did you know that I have a car over a decade old? It's Obama's fault! Did you know that I had to file taxes this year?!? It's Obama's fault! I'm gaining weight! It's Obama's fault! He's ruining this country! And he's from Africa...why? Because he looks that way!

And the whole time I thought it was Bush' fault

-Geaux

The arrogance of this Kenyan born muslim, who was installed as president is never to be underestimated. He pisses on our Constitution...the only thing he studied was how to subvert the Constitution. He has inflamed racial tension in this country, setting up the very real possibility of race wars in order to bring down this once great country to the level of Zimbabwe. And He Demands MORE MORE MORE....When will we ever learn that the big O must be thwarted for the rest of his wants, demands and time left in office.

He does nothing except destroy America. Unfortunately, the cowards in America could not impeach him in 2009. Now we have a real mess on our hands. Will we be able to clean up the Pelosi swamp in eight years? I doubt it.

Holy shit, am I on Stormfront?

Soon a group of the best American historians will be asked to rate Obama. Of the 43 presidents they are asked to rate, with FDR rated the greatest and Andrew Johnson the worst where will they rate Obama? I'll take a stab and say 20th.

If they rated FDR the greatest, what they rate anyone is of no importance. Anyone that would say FDR was the greatest is the dumbest piece of shit alive.
You bet the conservative historians would not rate FDR as the greatest, nope, the conservative historians rated FDR third best.

Then they aren't conservative.

Holy shit, am I on Stormfront?

You're still on the reservation.

Forum List

Back