Why Obama won't be impeached for destorying America?

The arrogance of this Kenyan born muslim, who was installed as president is never to be underestimated. He pisses on our Constitution...the only thing he studied was how to subvert the Constitution. He has inflamed racial tension in this country, setting up the very real possibility of race wars in order to bring down this once great country to the level of Zimbabwe. And He Demands MORE MORE MORE....When will we ever learn that the big O must be thwarted for the rest of his wants, demands and time left in office.

He does nothing except destroy America. Unfortunately, the cowards in America could not impeach him in 2009. Now we have a real mess on our hands. Will we be able to clean up the Pelosi swamp in eight years? I doubt it.
He won't be impeached because you have no grounds to impeach him. Personally? I think he is a war criminal. That said, cry all you want.........you got nothing.

Actually, the military officers could arrest him right now if they chose to do so for the crime of Treason.

No. They can't. You don't have a case.

Of course they have a case. Aiding and abetting the enemy. He supplied guns and ammunition to ISIS as well as to the Mexican drug cartels.

Obama could be impeached any time the House can get the votes and the courage to charge the president.

The arrogance of this Kenyan born muslim, who was installed as president is never to be underestimated. He pisses on our Constitution...the only thing he studied was how to subvert the Constitution. He has inflamed racial tension in this country, setting up the very real possibility of race wars in order to bring down this once great country to the level of Zimbabwe. And He Demands MORE MORE MORE....When will we ever learn that the big O must be thwarted for the rest of his wants, demands and time left in office.

He does nothing except destroy America. Unfortunately, the cowards in America could not impeach him in 2009. Now we have a real mess on our hands. Will we be able to clean up the Pelosi swamp in eight years? I doubt it.
He won't be impeached because you have no grounds to impeach him. Personally? I think he is a war criminal. That said, cry all you want.........you got nothing.

Actually, the military officers could arrest him right now if they chose to do so for the crime of Treason.

Well they could- if they like the OP despised the United States Constitution and wanted the United States to be just another 'Banana Republic" with the military deciding who gets to be President.

lol

Obama should be 'impeached' because he won the GE – too funny.

He won't be impeached for one and ONLY one reason. Look at him. All you need to know to support him is his skin color.
d

And we all know that you oppose him for one and ONLY one reason- his skin color.

lol

He won't be impeached for one and ONLY one reason. Look at him. All you need to know to support him is his skin color.
d

And we all know that you oppose him for one and ONLY one reason- his skin color.

I've opposed Liberal pieces of shit that believed that same thing. That he happens to be a black one doesn't change that. He'd be a piece of shit regardless of his color based on what he believes.

How much did you pay for your brain wash? Too bad the rinse left the racism and crazy right wing propaganda in place.

and since he has not, by allowing open borders, .

I have crossed our Border several times in the last year.

Still not an open border.

Still protected in the exact same way it was protected when Bush was President- both before and after 9/11- oh wait- sorry that is wrong- we have more Border agents now than we had when Bush was President- and fewer illegal immigrants getting across the border.

That is the Right Wing Nut Jobs cry for action

"Impeach Obama- because he is protecting our border better than Bush- but not good enough!"

Obama could be impeached any time the House can get the votes and the courage to charge the president.

Absolutely- the GOP controls the House- they could impeach him for being President while Black and it would be legal.

lol

d

I've opposed Liberal pieces of shit that believed that same thing. That he happens to be a black one doesn't change that. He'd be a piece of shit regardless of his color based on what he believes.

You were the one who brought up his race- I am just pointing out the obvious- his race is the reason why you despise him so much.

lol

d

You were the one who brought up his race- I am just pointing out the obvious- his race is the reason why you despise him so much.

I opposed white, Liberal pieces of shit that said the same thing. You don't have to believe me just like I don't believe you about why you voted for him. It's obvious you did it for race.

lol

d

I opposed white, Liberal pieces of shit that said the same thing. You don't have to believe me just like I don't believe you about why you voted for him. It's obvious you did it for race.

Just as it is obvious you oppose him because you are a racist bigot.

d

Just as it is obvious you oppose him because you are a racist bigot.

Yes you are for choosing him for that reason. Thanks for admitting it.

Well they could- if they like the OP despised the United States Constitution and wanted the United States to be just another 'Banana Republic" with the military deciding who gets to be President.

Your argument has nothing at all to do with it. It is the military's obligation to protect the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. They actually take an oath to that effect. They would be perfectly within their right to arrest Obama.

Installed????? by overwhelming votes Now the pub moron gwb was installed.........and pisses on our constitution??? only pisses on republicans

The OP got the words Won't and Obama the wrog way round in the thread title if it's going to have a question mark in it. I would correct any other mistakes that he made but I got 7 words in and just gave up.

Soon a group of the best American historians will be asked to rate Obama. Of the 43 presidents they are asked to rate, with FDR rated the greatest and Andrew Johnson the worst where will they rate Obama? I'll take a stab and say 20th.

If they rated FDR the greatest, what they rate anyone is of no importance. Anyone that would say FDR was the greatest is the dumbest piece of shit alive.
You bet the conservative historians would not rate FDR as the greatest, nope, the conservative historians rated FDR third best.

Forum List

Back