Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s all bullshit..but I get it...you don’t know that illegal alien wetbacks = litters of barely legal, criminal minded, welfare department anchor babies.
What else can I teach you?

Only A DEM TARD would cry about $15 Minimum Wage and then import millions of illiterate dumb as a pile of rocks illegals to undercut their own position on a $15 Minimum wage.

Being a DemNazi Left Tard is the Very Definition of Insanity.

Typical LefTard Logic:
“We want a higher minimum wage, we want free healthcare, we want a better education and free college.....OH YEAH, and we want Americans to pay for tens of millions of illegal wetbacks as well.”

Hahaha....dumbmothafuckers
How in the world do you think it makes you sound when you blatantly misstate liberal positions. Here’s a hint... idiotic

Prove that The Dem Tards do not want a $15 an hour minimum wage and do not also contradictorily want to continue to import millions of low skill, low educated, unable to speak English, Illegal Alien Brown Slaves to work on their Slave Plantations, and in their Slave Sweat Shops to undermine their $15 an hour minimum wage position.

Facts Matter
I haven’t seen anybody propose open borders or promote illegal immigration. Have you?

Im not a dem but I’m called a leftard all the time. I don’t support a $15 min or open borders.

Refuting Trump's lies: The Democrats did not create the crisis on the border, TRUMP DID.

China is NOT paying billions of dollars in tariffs, AMERICAN CONSUMERS ARE PAYING THEM

IT IS A 'MANUFACTURED CRISIS'. ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSINGS WERE AT A 50 YEAR LOW WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE. HE'S FRIGHTENING REFUGEES INTO THINKING THEY WON'T GET IN AND THEY MUST COME NOW.

And last but not least,

THE WORLD HAS LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU AND YOUR POLICIES OF DEATH TO REFUGEES!!! WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO THE G20 AND THE WORLD LEADERS HEAP THEIR SCORN ON YOU FOR THE MESS YOU'VE MADE. YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT JUST HOW LITTLE THE WORLD THINKS OF YOU.

That’s all bullshit..but I get it...you don’t know that illegal alien wetbacks = litters of barely legal, criminal minded, welfare department anchor babies.

Only A DEM TARD would cry about $15 Minimum Wage and then import millions of illiterate dumb as a pile of rocks illegals to undercut their own position on a $15 Minimum wage.

Typical LefTard Logic:
“We want a higher minimum wage, we want free healthcare, we want a better education and free college.....OH YEAH, and we want Americans to pay for tens of millions of illegal wetbacks as well.”

How in the world do you think it makes you sound when you blatantly misstate liberal positions. Here’s a hint... idiotic

Prove that The Dem Tards do not want a $15 an hour minimum wage and do not also contradictorily want to continue to import millions of low skill, low educated, unable to speak English, Illegal Alien Brown Slaves to work on their Slave Plantations, and in their Slave Sweat Shops to undermine their $15 an hour minimum wage position.

Facts Matter
I haven’t seen anybody propose open borders or promote illegal immigration. Have you?

Im not a dem but I’m called a leftard all the time. I don’t support a $15 min or open borders.

Typical LefTard Logic:

Haha..,anybody sane knows that I have your position pegged...your spins and pathetic repackaging of facts is played out and nobody is buying it.

“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall, we want to provide them with safe havens, we want to give them the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 12-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”
I understand that you need to spin and rephrase my statements just to make an argument against them... but that’s pretty weak

Typical LefTard Logic:

Haha..,anybody sane knows that I have your position pegged...your spins and pathetic repackaging of facts is played out and nobody is buying it.

“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall, we want to provide them with safe havens, we want to give them the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 12-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”
I understand that you need to spin and rephrase my statements just to make an argument against them... but that’s pretty weak

No one is spinning your statements. That is your Party's Platform and position. It might be INSANE but it is Never The Less, their Position.

LibTardia is a City Just North Of Looneyville, and a little Left Of Sodom and Gomorrah

Typical LefTard Logic:

Facts Matter

Well, at least we know you are not an entirely useless human being lacking common sense.

So thank you for that.

Hillary Clinton and the Entire DNC proposed it, or did you already forget about her "AMERO" where she wanted to dump The American Dollar, eliminate our borders, trash immigration policy, and have a free for all on America?

The idea that it’s a manufactured crisis is manufactured bullshit.

The authoritarian mantra: Create a crisis, blame the crisis on the "other" (Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, feminists - whoever today's "other" is). Call stories that you caused the crisis "Fake News". Come up with a solution to the crisis you created. Tell the people you saved them from the "other".

When Trump was sworn in as President, illegal border crossings were at their lowest level in 50 years. But even then, Trump warned that thousands of undocumented migrants were flooding across the borders, stealing jobs. The FOX News ran a program about a "Caravan" of families travelling together to the border. Suddenly this was an "invasion". The first caravan was less than 200 refugee claimants.

Donald Trump's rhetoric of banning refugees and closing the border is pushing people in narco-terrorist countries to run NOW, while they can still get in. Trump's own rhetoric is driving thousands of people to come to the border NOW. This is what is creating the crisis when there was none on innauguration day.

Nearly all of these children have family either with them or in the USA. Border Patrol agents have made no effort to contact American resident family members. This is where the Obama Administration placed these children before Trump decided to imprison toddlers in inhumane conditions.

Trump claims he's doing things "better than Obama". No child died in Obama's custody.

I don’t feel a bit sorry for these diseased illegal aliens… They deserve the shit treatment... that they are NOT getting. Lol
Oh good, you have a new talking point for your trolling. Here comes the broken record. Aren’t we lucky!
lol
Illegal aliens are criminals, the very first act they do in this country is break the law. They should be treated like the pieces of shit they are

I made a point about a parent taking their children on a dangerous trek.

YOU challenged my ability to judge people with different life experiences. I did not accuse you of moving the goal posts, because it was a relevant to the topic to challenge my ability to make a judgement.

And so we discussed that back and forth a little.

Now we have reached the end of that, and I have pointed out that your desire for understanding is not equal on both parties.

For if your concept of needing to do the work to understand each other is to be valid at all, the understanding must go both ways.

If not, you need to explain, why it is important for me to understand them, but they can ignore me and my concerns.

Because otherwise, it looks like you are just employing sophist nonsense for the sole purpose of dressing up the fact that all you are doing it telling me to shut up and be lectured to.
How do you know they are ignoring your concerns if youve never engaged with them?

You are hear speaking for them, and you are ignoring my perspective and experiences.

YOU challenged my ability to judge people with different life experiences. I did not accuse you of moving the goal posts, because it was a relevant to the topic to challenge my ability to make a judgement.

Now we have reached the end of that, and I have pointed out that your desire for understanding is not equal on both parties.

For if your concept of needing to do the work to understand each other is to be valid at all, the understanding must go both ways.

If not, you need to explain, why it is important for me to understand them, but they can ignore me and my concerns.

Because otherwise, it looks like you are just employing sophist nonsense for the sole purpose of dressing up the fact that all you are doing it telling me to shut up and be lectured to.
How do you know they are ignoring your concerns if youve never engaged with them?

You are hear speaking for them, and you are ignoring my perspective and experiences.
im not ignoring you. I’m listening to your perspective and I’m suggesting you stop imagining what you would do and actually engage with the people you are judging if you really want to learn more about their plight

You mean the self induced “plight”? Why do these subhumans continue their off the charts fertility rate? Don’t animals in the wild stop procreation when resources are depleted?
How many around the world are starving and living in total despair?
Do you want to save them all...or only those we neighbor, the ones willing to break into your house and steal your shit...the ones our politicians grant the right to steal your shit?

im not ignoring you. I’m listening to your perspective and I’m suggesting you stop imagining what you would do and actually engage with the people you are judging if you really want to learn more about their plight

Name one way in which you have given my perspective any thought.
You don’t think that a responsible parent who loves their child would risk their lives to break the law and come here illegally. Pretty simple.

Now back at you... what are your thoughts about their perspectives?

I’d guess that many “responsible parents” have committed numerous crimes to ‘care for their children’. Are you sure that’s a valid excuse for criminality...you really want to open that can of worms?

A guy who opposes abortion in any form, asks why Hispanics breed in large numbers without a hint of irony.

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN CATHOLIC COUNTRIES WHERE ABORTION IS ILLEGAL, AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TREATS BIRTH CONTROL AS A SIN OF EQUAL MAGNITUDE TO ABORTION.

THIS IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE GOVERNMENT POLICIES THAT BAN ABORTION AND LIMIT ACCESS TO BIRTH CONTROL. THESE ARE THE SAME POLICIES YOU WANT THE USA TO ADOPT.
lol
Vast majority of abortions are the result of bad life choices, No one else should have to pay for these progressive fuck ups.

Can’t afford a baby? well, stop fucking around… LOL

It will save you some grief and money...

The authoritarian mantra: Create a crisis, blame the crisis on the "other" (Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, feminists - whoever today's "other" is). Call stories that you caused the crisis "Fake News". Come up with a solution to the crisis you created. Tell the people you saved them from the "other".

When Trump was sworn in as President, illegal border crossings were at their lowest level in 50 years. But even then, Trump warned that thousands of undocumented migrants were flooding across the borders, stealing jobs. The FOX News ran a program about a "Caravan" of families travelling together to the border. Suddenly this was an "invasion". The first caravan was less than 200 refugee claimants.

Donald Trump's rhetoric of banning refugees and closing the border is pushing people in narco-terrorist countries to run NOW, while they can still get in. Trump's own rhetoric is driving thousands of people to come to the border NOW. This is what is creating the crisis when there was none on innauguration day.

Nearly all of these children have family either with them or in the USA. Border Patrol agents have made no effort to contact American resident family members. This is where the Obama Administration placed these children before Trump decided to imprison toddlers in inhumane conditions.

Trump claims he's doing things "better than Obama". No child died in Obama's custody.
lol
One illegal alien is one too many… We don’t need the disease here

You mean the self induced “plight”? Why do these subhumans continue their off the charts fertility rate? Don’t animals in the wild stop procreation when resources are depleted?
Do you want to save them all...or only those we neighbor, the ones willing to break into your house and steal your shit...the ones our politicians grant the right to steal your shit?

You don’t think that a responsible parent who loves their child would risk their lives to break the law and come here illegally. Pretty simple.

I’d guess that many “responsible parents” have committed numerous crimes to ‘care for their children’. Are you sure that’s a valid excuse for criminality...you really want to open that can of worms?

A guy who opposes abortion in any form, asks why Hispanics breed in large numbers without a hint of irony.

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN CATHOLIC COUNTRIES WHERE ABORTION IS ILLEGAL, AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TREATS BIRTH CONTROL AS A SIN OF EQUAL MAGNITUDE TO ABORTION.

THIS IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE GOVERNMENT POLICIES THAT BAN ABORTION AND LIMIT ACCESS TO BIRTH CONTROL. THESE ARE THE SAME POLICIES YOU WANT THE USA TO ADOPT.

Hey look, all I know is that animals are smart enough to practice abstinence if it means sparing their offspring of a life of plight. Are dark people not so smart?

White people are no different. Everything that you post about black people has been said before about the Irish, about the Italians, about Catholic peoples. My friend is the 7th child in a white, Irish, Catholic family. She grew up poor, even though her father was a well-paid engineer and her mother was a nurse. People used to post signs in Boston - no dogs and no Irish. In New York, they had similar signs for the Italians.

Nothing creates and continues poverty like large families. The costs of feeding, clothing and education a child run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. My friend's family had 9 children in all, but one died. You seldom see these kinds of families any more in North America or Europe. That's because educated women the world wide rejected the male hierarchy's edicts that they not use birth control.

In Catholic nations, where the Church's laws on birth control and abortion, hold sway. Rich women will find ways of getting birth control or an abortion. The poor will have babies. And in the United States, the poor are disproportionately minorities.

THESE ARE THE SAME POLICIES YOU WANT THE USA TO ADOPT.
lol
You are confused, Catholics and Christians are not one in the same. The Catholic Church represents only the Catholic Church and Catholics… It’s a cult thing you may not understand.

People need to be responsible for their own life choices, and don’t expect other people to pay for their fuck ups

Yes those trumpers worry about the embryo but screw the kids in concentration camps starving and dying HYPOCRITES and scum

D6mHk1lW4AA0d3H.jpg
Yeah, right, Republicans want children to die.

You're such a sleazy disgusting scumbag.

i never said they or you WANT them to die.... but it's crystal clear they & you don't care if they do.

6 dead kids since december.... they & you certainly don't care what physical & emotional trauma these kids are experiencing on a daily basis.

But again.... you have control of congress. You have control over the money. You have control over the policy.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could give the funding for more beds, and better treatment.

Your side refused to.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could change the law so the children were not separated from their parents.

Your side refused to.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could wall the boarder, and enforce the immigration laws, so that human traffickers were not abusing people, and dragging them through the desert.

We have had a plan to take those at the boarder, and giving them to Left-wing cities to take care of, since the boarder agents don't have the money or resources to help them (which is due to your side). You refused to take in those immigrants, despite claiming that you care.

Listen to me very carefully.... you are the evil person here. You are the one that doesn't care.

We are just flat out better people, nicer people, and more moral people, than you and your trash you support have ever been, or ever will be.

You are garbage. You can deny it, but the facts prove the claim. Facts, beat your arrogant and ignorant opinion.

Congress doesn't control policy. Especially when the Senate refuses to consider any bill passed by the House. When the President is signing Executive Orders and declaring public emergencies to build a wall that hasn't been funded and is not illegal.

TRUMP IS REFUSING TO DO ANYTHING until Congress does his bidding.

THIS IS ALL ON TRUMP.
lol
These Diseased illegal aliens are not our responsibility, the fuckers need to rot in Mexico

Trump is on the White House lawn lying to reporters. About everything. The migrants, Iran, the trade deficit, tariffs, Democrats. He's just got full out lying about everything he's doing.
lol
He’s an amateur compared to a career politicians when it comes to being dishonest, like slick Willy and Obama

Refuting Trump's lies: The Democrats did not create the crisis on the border, TRUMP DID.

China is NOT paying billions of dollars in tariffs, AMERICAN CONSUMERS ARE PAYING THEM

IT IS A 'MANUFACTURED CRISIS'. ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSINGS WERE AT A 50 YEAR LOW WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE. HE'S FRIGHTENING REFUGEES INTO THINKING THEY WON'T GET IN AND THEY MUST COME NOW.

And last but not least,

THE WORLD HAS LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU AND YOUR POLICIES OF DEATH TO REFUGEES!!! WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO THE G20 AND THE WORLD LEADERS HEAP THEIR SCORN ON YOU FOR THE MESS YOU'VE MADE. YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT JUST HOW LITTLE THE WORLD THINKS OF YOU.
:CryingCow:

You can take your globalism and shove it up your ass.... lol

Typical LefTard Logic:

Facts Matter

Lol
We have no southern border, so it’s the same as letting every fucked up diseased illegal alien in for any reason...

It’s been fucked up for decades now… It’s the same as anyone proposing open borders. Get a clue man

And last but not least,

:CryingCow:

You can take your globalism and shove it up your ass.... lol

Sure thing you Russian piece of shit. I will remind people that you've been caught with your lying ass out in the breeze. Have you posted any more photos of that professional hunter from Texas you posted a picture of and claimed was your "wife", taken in your back yard in the "Badlands".

Believing in fair trade, and taking in refugees isn't "globalism", you lying piece of shit. Neither is expecting your leader to tell the truth about what's going on. Of course Russians endorse lying, cheating and stealing. It's how you win all those Olympic medals. Cheating, fixes the judging, drugging your athletes. Pathetic when you can't win without cheating.

I think they should have Not My President and Pussy Hat Marches in their own Country, and we should have Electric Fences to keep The Libtards from importing more Brown Slaves for their Slave Plantations and Sweat Shops in to America. If they quit killing the 50 million Brown People at The Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps, Left Tard Plantation owners would not need to import more Brown Slaves.

We know you feel criminals can never do wrong because you feel they were induced to commit their crimes.

So tell me...their church encourages them to act as baby manufacturers? The church encourages them to give birth to children that others will pay to feed, clothe and educate? And you dumbmotherfuckers want more of “them” in this country...WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back