Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes those trumpers worry about the embryo but screw the kids in concentration camps starving and dying HYPOCRITES and scum

D6mHk1lW4AA0d3H.jpg
Yeah, right, Republicans want children to die.

You're such a sleazy disgusting scumbag.
Bri is this why you voted for Trump?
. When you decided you wanted to make America great again, was this the country you had in mind?

We live in a country that puts endangered immigrant children in jail. Six children have died in United States custody in eight months. Was it for this that you voted for Donald Trump?

We live in a country with a national debt of $22 trillion and growing. We’re this deep in debt not because we’ve invested in our roads and bridges, or increased the salaries of teachers, or invested in scientific research, or worked to save the environment, or brought back middle-class jobs, but because we’ve given an enormous tax break to the wealthiest people in the country, plain and simple. Was it for this that you voted for Donald Trump?

We live in a country in which white supremacists march with torches, in which the president mocks the disabled, advocates violence and calls the press the enemy of the people. Was it for this that you voted for Donald Trump?

This is the country Brian wants. This is EXACTLY the country that racist, bigoted fools like Bripat want.
Being an American is the very Opposite of Being a Racist.

Citizenship is everything that makes America what it is.

No one is denied Citizenship due to Race, Sex, or Creed.

Your attacks on Citizenship means that you Hate America and don't believe in giving Minorities a chance at upward mobility through all the rights they are granted through Citizenship.

Racist, Bigoted, Radical DemNazi exposed again.

How about we stop peeing our pants about people that are no threat to us?

Haha...”no threat to us”.
You haven’t looked at statistics have you...I wonder if Mollie Tibbetts would tell you to consider them a threat?

I HAVE looked at the statistics. They show illegal immigrants commit LESS crime than naturual born Americans.

FACT CHECK: Trump, Illegal Immigration And Crime

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-immigrants-here-illegally-commit-more-crime/

Mollie Tibbetts' death is being used to push debunked ideas about illegal immigration and violent crime

Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

That’s all bullshit..but I get it...you don’t know that illegal alien wetbacks = litters of barely legal, criminal minded, welfare department anchor babies.
What else can I teach you?

Only A DEM TARD would cry about $15 Minimum Wage and then import millions of illiterate dumb as a pile of rocks illegals to undercut their own position on a $15 Minimum wage.

Being a DemNazi Left Tard is the Very Definition of Insanity.

Typical LefTard Logic:
“We want a higher minimum wage, we want free healthcare, we want a better education and free college.....OH YEAH, and we want Americans to pay for tens of millions of illegal wetbacks as well.”

Hahaha....dumbmothafuckers

I have never seen a more pathetic group of ignorant and uneducated people as today's current terminally mentally Ill Dem Tards

What are you talking about? You keep moving the goalpost. You asked a question about why people would take their children on a dangerous trek. You can’t turn it around in the same conversation and condemn me for not understanding your struggles... this conversation has nothing to do with you. If you want to make it about you then pose another question and we can discuss it.

I made a point about a parent taking their children on a dangerous trek.

YOU challenged my ability to judge people with different life experiences. I did not accuse you of moving the goal posts, because it was a relevant to the topic to challenge my ability to make a judgement.

And so we discussed that back and forth a little.

Now we have reached the end of that, and I have pointed out that your desire for understanding is not equal on both parties.

For if your concept of needing to do the work to understand each other is to be valid at all, the understanding must go both ways.

If not, you need to explain, why it is important for me to understand them, but they can ignore me and my concerns.

Because otherwise, it looks like you are just employing sophist nonsense for the sole purpose of dressing up the fact that all you are doing it telling me to shut up and be lectured to.
How do you know they are ignoring your concerns if youve never engaged with them?

You are hear speaking for them, and you are ignoring my perspective and experiences.
What are you talking about? You keep moving the goalpost. You asked a question about why people would take their children on a dangerous trek. You can’t turn it around in the same conversation and condemn me for not understanding your struggles... this conversation has nothing to do with you. If you want to make it about you then pose another question and we can discuss it.

YOU challenged my ability to judge people with different life experiences. I did not accuse you of moving the goal posts, because it was a relevant to the topic to challenge my ability to make a judgement.

Now we have reached the end of that, and I have pointed out that your desire for understanding is not equal on both parties.

For if your concept of needing to do the work to understand each other is to be valid at all, the understanding must go both ways.

If not, you need to explain, why it is important for me to understand them, but they can ignore me and my concerns.

Because otherwise, it looks like you are just employing sophist nonsense for the sole purpose of dressing up the fact that all you are doing it telling me to shut up and be lectured to.
How do you know they are ignoring your concerns if youve never engaged with them?

You are hear speaking for them, and you are ignoring my perspective and experiences.
im not ignoring you. I’m listening to your perspective and I’m suggesting you stop imagining what you would do and actually engage with the people you are judging if you really want to learn more about their plight

Name one way in which you have given my perspective any thought.
You don’t think that a responsible parent who loves their child would risk their lives to break the law and come here illegally. Pretty simple.

Now back at you... what are your thoughts about their perspectives?

I don’t feel a bit sorry for these diseased illegal aliens… They deserve the shit treatment... that they are NOT getting. Lol
Oh good, you have a new talking point for your trolling. Here comes the broken record. Aren’t we lucky!

How about we stop peeing our pants about people that are no threat to us?

You haven’t looked at statistics have you...I wonder if Mollie Tibbetts would tell you to consider them a threat?

I HAVE looked at the statistics. They show illegal immigrants commit LESS crime than naturual born Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-immigrants-here-illegally-commit-more-crime/

Mollie Tibbetts' death is being used to push debunked ideas about illegal immigration and violent crime

That’s all bullshit..but I get it...you don’t know that illegal alien wetbacks = litters of barely legal, criminal minded, welfare department anchor babies.

Only A DEM TARD would cry about $15 Minimum Wage and then import millions of illiterate dumb as a pile of rocks illegals to undercut their own position on a $15 Minimum wage.

Typical LefTard Logic:
“We want a higher minimum wage, we want free healthcare, we want a better education and free college.....OH YEAH, and we want Americans to pay for tens of millions of illegal wetbacks as well.”

How in the world do you think it makes you sound when you blatantly misstate liberal positions. Here’s a hint... idiotic

Of course they aren't. Because you don't about them. To you, understanding is a one way street.

It is on US to understand them, not the other way around.

That is why your entire argument is sophist nonsense, provided for the sole purpose of dressing up the fact that all you are doing it telling me to shut up and be lectured to.

Of course they aren't. Because you don't about them. To you, understanding is a one way street.

It is on US to understand them, not the other way around.

That is why your entire argument is sophist nonsense, provided for the sole purpose of dressing up the fact that all you are doing it telling me to shut up and be lectured to.

im not ignoring you. I’m listening to your perspective and I’m suggesting you stop imagining what you would do and actually engage with the people you are judging if you really want to learn more about their plight

You mean the self induced “plight”? Why do these subhumans continue their off the charts fertility rate? Don’t animals in the wild stop procreation when resources are depleted?
How many around the world are starving and living in total despair?
Do you want to save them all...or only those we neighbor, the ones willing to break into your house and steal your shit...the ones our politicians grant the right to steal your shit?

You don’t think that a responsible parent who loves their child would risk their lives to break the law and come here illegally. Pretty simple.

I’d guess that many “responsible parents” have committed numerous crimes to ‘care for their children’. Are you sure that’s a valid excuse for criminality...you really want to open that can of worms?

Typical LefTard Logic:

How in the world do you think it makes you sound when you blatantly misstate liberal positions. Here’s a hint... idiotic

Prove that The Dem Tards do not want a $15 an hour minimum wage and do not also contradictorily want to continue to import millions of low skill, low educated, unable to speak English, Illegal Alien Brown Slaves to work on their Slave Plantations, and in their Slave Sweat Shops to undermine their $15 an hour minimum wage position.

Facts Matter

Obama did exactly the same thing. Now it's Trump's fault? The children and parents are treated extremely well. They need to be deported immediately, and we need to secure the border from these Drug Cartels, Criminals, and potential TERRORISTS.

Typical LefTard Logic:

Haha..,anybody sane knows that I have your position pegged...your spins and pathetic repackaging of facts is played out and nobody is buying it.

“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall, we want to provide them with safe havens, we want to give them the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 12-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

You mean the self induced “plight”? Why do these subhumans continue their off the charts fertility rate? Don’t animals in the wild stop procreation when resources are depleted?
Do you want to save them all...or only those we neighbor, the ones willing to break into your house and steal your shit...the ones our politicians grant the right to steal your shit?

I’d guess that many “responsible parents” have committed numerous crimes to ‘care for their children’. Are you sure that’s a valid excuse for criminality...you really want to open that can of worms?

A guy who opposes abortion in any form, asks why Hispanics breed in large numbers without a hint of irony.

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN CATHOLIC COUNTRIES WHERE ABORTION IS ILLEGAL, AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TREATS BIRTH CONTROL AS A SIN OF EQUAL MAGNITUDE TO ABORTION.

THIS IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE GOVERNMENT POLICIES THAT BAN ABORTION AND LIMIT ACCESS TO BIRTH CONTROL. THESE ARE THE SAME POLICIES YOU WANT THE USA TO ADOPT.

Typical LefTard Logic:

Haha..,anybody sane knows that I have your position pegged...your spins and pathetic repackaging of facts is played out and nobody is buying it.

“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall, we want to provide them with safe havens, we want to give them the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 12-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

We can do it in bullet points

• $15 an hour minimum wage for low skilled workers
  • Unlimited illegal Immigration (millions) dumped on the Labor Market who will work for pennies on the dollar way under minimum wage.
  • Free Health Care, Free Education, Free Welfare, Foodstamps, Housing, paid for by workers out of their $15 an hour minimum wage, or by their employers, forcing them to install Self Checkout Kiosks everywhere.
  • Bitch about "Attacks on our Elections" (Dumb Memes) yet refuse to secure our elections through Voter ID, while at the same time granting Driver Licenses to Illegal Aliens and OOOOPS, Accidentally Registering Millions to Vote Illegally through Motor Voter Registrations.
  • Bitch about Health Care costs, yet passed the worst legislation in History that drove up costs aka ODumbAss Care, while at the same time Refusing to Address the Drug Trafficking Health Care Crisis at The Southern Border that is killing off entire communities and families in the Heart of Dumbocrat Constituency land.
  • Continually attacks the Institution of Citizenship while at the same time claiming Non-Citizens should have the same Constitutional Rights of Citizens.
  • Pretend they care about our Senior Citizens and the Disabled while allowing Illegal Aliens, and Con Artists to raid Social Security and Medicaid tax dollars effectively throwing Grandma off the Cliff in favor of some Bad Hombres.
  • Pretend they actually care about Crime and unfair treatment of minorities, yet opposed President Trump's actions to alleviate that situation, and at the same time The Left Supports Catch and Release for Illegal Alien Criminals who kill and rape American Citizens.
  • Pretend they care about children and minorities while supporting the genocide of 50 million Black and Hispanic babies at the hands of Planned Parenthood Genocide Centers.

The only conclusion you can draw is that All Liberals are Mentally ILL Pathological Liars.

iu

Last edited:

A guy who opposes abortion in any form, asks why Hispanics breed in large numbers without a hint of irony.

BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN CATHOLIC COUNTRIES WHERE ABORTION IS ILLEGAL, AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TREATS BIRTH CONTROL AS A SIN OF EQUAL MAGNITUDE TO ABORTION.

THIS IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE GOVERNMENT POLICIES THAT BAN ABORTION AND LIMIT ACCESS TO BIRTH CONTROL. THESE ARE THE SAME POLICIES YOU WANT THE USA TO ADOPT.

Hey look, all I know is that animals are smart enough to practice abstinence if it means sparing their offspring of a life of plight. Are dark people not so smart?

Hey look, all I know is that animals are smart enough to practice abstinence if it means sparing their offspring of a life of plight. Are dark people not so smart?

White people are no different. Everything that you post about black people has been said before about the Irish, about the Italians, about Catholic peoples. My friend is the 7th child in a white, Irish, Catholic family. She grew up poor, even though her father was a well-paid engineer and her mother was a nurse. People used to post signs in Boston - no dogs and no Irish. In New York, they had similar signs for the Italians.

Nothing creates and continues poverty like large families. The costs of feeding, clothing and education a child run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. My friend's family had 9 children in all, but one died. You seldom see these kinds of families any more in North America or Europe. That's because educated women the world wide rejected the male hierarchy's edicts that they not use birth control.

In Catholic nations, where the Church's laws on birth control and abortion, hold sway. Rich women will find ways of getting birth control or an abortion. The poor will have babies. And in the United States, the poor are disproportionately minorities.

THESE ARE THE SAME POLICIES YOU WANT THE USA TO ADOPT.

You people are so full of lies and evil.

Christians have been helping the people at the boarder the entire time. I myself have support with money, charities that help those at the boarder.

Tell me, you walking trash... what have you done?

By the way, it's your left-wing democraps that have prevented anything from being done to help those people.

Trump offered a solution, and you rejected it. It's up to Congress... YOUR congress... the allocate the funds from Planned Parent Hood, and move that money from killing babies, to helping children. You and your scum sucking trash in government, have chosen not to.

So don't complain about how other people don't care, when you are the least caring people on this planet. You people are not even human.
Yes those trumpers worry about the embryo but screw the kids in concentration camps starving and dying HYPOCRITES and scum

D6mHk1lW4AA0d3H.jpg

i never said they or you WANT them to die.... but it's crystal clear they & you don't care if they do.

6 dead kids since december.... they & you certainly don't care what physical & emotional trauma these kids are experiencing on a daily basis.

But again.... you have control of congress. You have control over the money. You have control over the policy.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could give the funding for more beds, and better treatment.

Your side refused to.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could change the law so the children were not separated from their parents.

Your side refused to.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could wall the boarder, and enforce the immigration laws, so that human traffickers were not abusing people, and dragging them through the desert.

We have had a plan to take those at the boarder, and giving them to Left-wing cities to take care of, since the boarder agents don't have the money or resources to help them (which is due to your side). You refused to take in those immigrants, despite claiming that you care.

Listen to me very carefully.... you are the evil person here. You are the one that doesn't care.

We are just flat out better people, nicer people, and more moral people, than you and your trash you support have ever been, or ever will be.

You are garbage. You can deny it, but the facts prove the claim. Facts, beat your arrogant and ignorant opinion.

D6mHk1lW4AA0d3H.jpg

i never said they or you WANT them to die.... but it's crystal clear they & you don't care if they do.

6 dead kids since december.... they & you certainly don't care what physical & emotional trauma these kids are experiencing on a daily basis.

But again.... you have control of congress. You have control over the money. You have control over the policy.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could give the funding for more beds, and better treatment.

Your side refused to.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could change the law so the children were not separated from their parents.

Your side refused to.

Your scum sucking trash in Congress, could wall the boarder, and enforce the immigration laws, so that human traffickers were not abusing people, and dragging them through the desert.

We have had a plan to take those at the boarder, and giving them to Left-wing cities to take care of, since the boarder agents don't have the money or resources to help them (which is due to your side). You refused to take in those immigrants, despite claiming that you care.

Listen to me very carefully.... you are the evil person here. You are the one that doesn't care.

We are just flat out better people, nicer people, and more moral people, than you and your trash you support have ever been, or ever will be.

You are garbage. You can deny it, but the facts prove the claim. Facts, beat your arrogant and ignorant opinion.

Congress doesn't control policy. Especially when the Senate refuses to consider any bill passed by the House. When the President is signing Executive Orders and declaring public emergencies to build a wall that hasn't been funded and is not illegal.

TRUMP IS REFUSING TO DO ANYTHING until Congress does his bidding.

THIS IS ALL ON TRUMP.

Trump is on the White House lawn lying to reporters. About everything. The migrants, Iran, the trade deficit, tariffs, Democrats. He's just got full out lying about everything he's doing.

You don’t think there was a plight that lead to their self induced plight? And why do you call them subhumans? You know your little troll tactics don’t work on me so you can cut the drama.

Well I guess that depends on the crime. I’m not gonna damn a parent who goes 5 mph over the speed limit to get their kid to a game on time... even though they are technically breaking the law. So it’s all relative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back