Why Perry Can't Win

1. Upsets mainstream Republicans.
2. Has no support outside the Republican party.
3. Does not appeal to independent voters.
4. Has support of the tea party movement.

On reverse, Ron Paul:

1. Upsets mainstream Republicans, but...
2. Has support in the Republican and Democratic parties.
3. Appeals to independent voters.
5. Appeals to liberals, and constitutionalists.

No brainier really, not that Perry really has one. :tongue:

Guy, you kind of bore me now... .

Stop repeating your idiotic lies and bigoted hate and you won't have to be bored anymore. Don't pretend you are interesting in solving anything. You are interested in repeating the talking points you were given so that you can get paid.

1. Upsets mainstream Republicans.
2. Has no support outside the Republican party.
3. Does not appeal to independent voters.

On reverse, Ron Paul:

1. Upsets mainstream Republicans, but...
2. Has support in the Republican and Democratic parties.
3. Appeals to independent voters.
5. Appeals to liberals, and constitutionalists.

No brainier really, not that Perry really has one. :tongue:

That's a joke, right? The mainstream Republicans love Perry. I know I do, and I've been a Reagan Republican since 1980.
Ron Paul is just a screw-ball, as evidenced by his supporters.

I thought mainstream Republicans were still rooting for Palin and Romney. :tongue:

Perry will have less votes than Ron Paul in the end (Romney and Palin will have the highest), and Perry will not have enough outside the party to un-brainwash some of Obama's cult base; which would be needed to win the Presidency. :lol:

Paul is a better qualified candidate than Perry by far, but Perry will beat Paul down. Then Romney will beat Perry down, and mainstream RepublicanVille will cheer for Romney.

I thought mainstream Republicans were still rooting for Palin and Romney. :tongue:

Perry will have less votes than Ron Paul in the end (Romney and Palin will have the highest), and Perry will not have enough outside the party to un-brainwash some of Obama's cult base; which would be needed to win the Presidency. :lol:

If Palin goes with Rommeny I'm done with her.

Koresch[sic] didn't burn anyone the federal government did.

Gee, except for all those investigations that found that Koresh started the fire. I guess all those investigators are lying...

LOok out, man, those Black Helicopters are coming to get you Barbera...

I concede that the way the government handled that was ten kinds of screwed up, but you guys really need to stop trying to make a baby-raper like Koresh into a martyr. He had sex with children, some as young as 11.

(Hey, he was kind of like Joseph Smith, come to think of it. The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra Crispy!)

If they weren't brainwashed fools, they'd have walked out of that building long before the firefight started.

WOW who would have guess koresh would have been in the tanks and also in the buildings at the same time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N5Dm0LmhMg]Waco the Big Lie 3 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Yup, complete nutbag. What is it about people clinging to guns that makes them all nuts and crazy.

Let's review, shall we.

David Koresh molested children.
He killed Federal Law Enforcement officers.
He hid behind women and children.
And in the end, rather than own up to his crimes, he got his followers to all commit mass suicide.

Why do people like you keep trying to make him a hero?

Paul is a better qualified candidate than Perry by far, but Perry will beat Paul down. Then Romney will beat Perry down, and mainstream RepublicanVille will cheer for Romney.

the K-Street and Wall Street Republicans will cheer for Romney.

Mainstream, evangelical Republicans will stay home in droves, because the evangelicals consider Mormons to be heretics.

But it'll never get that far. Romney is already fizzling out. Just like he did in 2008.

Evangelicals are not mainstream America, having less than 15% of the electorate. The majority of them are in the GOP and may well stay home. If they do, they give the election to Obama. Romney continues to churn over the opposition, quite clear.

Evangelicals are not mainstream America, having less than 15% of the electorate. The majority of them are in the GOP and may well stay home. If they do, they give the election to Obama. Romney continues to churn over the opposition, quite clear.

Okay, keep telling yourself that.

Hey, did you see the new poll where Perry has sprung to first place in Iowa. (Bachmann is now in third.)

The point is the GOP can't afford for that 15% to stay home or even a fraction of it.

You do understand that they consider Mormons heretics, and making a heretic president would be a bigger deal to them than another four years of Obama, right? I mean, on some level, you do understand this?

Gee, except for all those investigations that found that Koresh started the fire. I guess all those investigators are lying...

LOok out, man, those Black Helicopters are coming to get you Barbera...

I concede that the way the government handled that was ten kinds of screwed up, but you guys really need to stop trying to make a baby-raper like Koresh into a martyr. He had sex with children, some as young as 11.

(Hey, he was kind of like Joseph Smith, come to think of it. The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra Crispy!)

If they weren't brainwashed fools, they'd have walked out of that building long before the firefight started.

WOW who would have guess koresh would have been in the tanks and also in the buildings at the same time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N5Dm0LmhMg]Waco the Big Lie 3 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Yup, complete nutbag. What is it about people clinging to guns that makes them all nuts and crazy.

Let's review, shall we.

David Koresh molested children.
He killed Federal Law Enforcement officers.
He hid behind women and children.
And in the end, rather than own up to his crimes, he got his followers to all commit mass suicide.

Why do people like you keep trying to make him a hero?

I really don't care if he killed those trespassers he was defnding what was his.

Were you there do you honestly belive that the government would own up to it's mistake or would they make it look like something else? like people killed themself? The only people in those tanks with flame throwers were government people/ the government set fire to the compound.

I think he can win.

I think he has a very good shot at the nomination. And I think Obama is very vulnerable, which means that the GOP candidate can win. Because of Obama's vulnerability, I think most of the Republican candidates have a real shot. Perry is not as good of a general election candidate than Romney, but he still has a real shot.

Okay, given Obama's extremely poor performance, I guess it was a bit strong to say that Perry "Can't win". Fine he has a shot, albeit a long shot. I think the GOP would be better off with Paul than Perry - and that's saying something because Paul seems unelectable. But at least he wouldn't be perceived thus: W was horrible. Obama is W part II, Here comes Perry - W Part III.

You are a fucking idiot.

Without going into the OBVIOUS details ........the transparent fact that you are a LIEberrhoidal arsehole inundating us with transparent BULLSHIT that hopefully, in your delusional mind, will sway the Independent Vote is actually BIZARRE !!!

And the advice of "Paul than Perry" cinches your mendacious BULLSHIT (and, in this case, redundancy is appropriate)..

Last edited:
I really don't care if he killed those trespassers he was defnding what was his.

Were you there do you honestly belive that the government would own up to it's mistake or would they make it look like something else? like people killed themself? The only people in those tanks with flame throwers were government people/ the government set fire to the compound.

Those were federal officers serving a legal warrent.

Yup, always fun to watch crazy people go nuts over their hero, Koresh. :cuckoo:

I honestly believe the government screwed that up. I think it was silly to go after crazy people with tear gas.

But the Davidians set the fire. In some cases, they shot their own children.

Okay, keep telling yourself that.

Hey, did you see the new poll where Perry has sprung to first place in Iowa. (Bachmann is now in third.)

The point is the GOP can't afford for that 15% to stay home or even a fraction of it.

You do understand that they consider Mormons heretics, and making a heretic president would be a bigger deal to them than another four years of Obama, right? I mean, on some level, you do understand this?

Who pulls more in the center that the GOP must have more than who pulls more in the right wing that the GOP must have?

Bachman pulls the right, Perry pulls the right and weakly in the center. Romney pulls weakly in the right and strongly in the center.

Either evangelicals face reality or they need to be told to go elsewhere.

I honestly believe the government screwed that up. I think it was silly to go after crazy people with tear gas.

But the Davidians set the fire. In some cases, they shot their own children

The branch Davidians didn't have tanks with flame thowers did you miss that part in the video?

The only nut is anyone who thinks the government won't lie to take away the rights of the people. You may be a republican but you are just like any liberal nut case who thinks he can dictate their own policey onto another person.

But the Davidians set the fire. In some cases, they shot their own children

The branch Davidians didn't have tanks with flame thowers did you miss that part in the video?

The only nut is anyone who thinks the government won't lie to take away the rights of the people. You may be a republican but you are just like any liberal nut case who thinks he can dictate their own policey onto another person.

Saw tanks, never saw any flame throwers. Think you need to get that prescription checked!!! :cool:

Who pulls more in the center that the GOP must have more than who pulls more in the right wing that the GOP must have?

Bachman pulls the right, Perry pulls the right and weakly in the center. Romney pulls weakly in the right and strongly in the center.

Either evangelicals face reality or they need to be told to go elsewhere.

I've explained this to you before.

Real conservatives win. Always.

Moderates lose. Always.

Hey, three polls show Perry pulling way ahead of Magic Underpants. He's done.

Yawn...

Guy, you can go on all day about Flame Throwers.

The Davidians killed themselves, and frankly, that's just Darwinism in action, baby.

You're dumb, you exit yourself from the Gene Pool.

Anybody who is stockpiling guns to fight the government needs to be taken out with extreme prejudice to improve the gene pool.

Forum List

Back