Why Perry Can't Win

Perry's too religious. I remember when Huckabee ran for president, he said he wanted to change the Constitution to more closely fit the bible. The last thing we need is religious organizations having excessive control over the government. The Catholic church centuries ago and present day Islamic nations demonstrate how evil is when they control governments, even by proxy.

Perry's too religious. I remember when Huckabee ran for president, he said he wanted to change the Constitution to more closely fit the bible. The last thing we need is religious organizations having excessive control over the government. The Catholic church centuries ago and present day Islamic nations demonstrate how evil is when they control governments, even by proxy.

I remember when Huckabee ran for president, he said he wanted to change the Constitution to more closely fit the bible.

Did he say that he did?

The Catholic church centuries ago and present day Islamic nations demonstrate how evil is when they control governments, even by proxy

Yep just look at how that "Christian" obama has made this country look like a christian nation.:eusa_whistle:

Those were federal officers serving a legal warrent.

Yup, always fun to watch crazy people go nuts over their hero, Koresh. :cuckoo:

I honestly believe the government screwed that up. I think it was silly to go after crazy people with tear gas.

But the Davidians set the fire. In some cases, they shot their own children.

But the Davidians set the fire. In some cases, they shot their own children

The branch Davidians didn't have tanks with flame thowers did you miss that part in the video?

The only nut is anyone who thinks the government won't lie to take away the rights of the people. You may be a republican but you are just like any liberal nut case who thinks he can dictate their own policey onto another person.

Saw tanks, never saw any flame throwers. Think you need to get that prescription checked!!! :cool:

frame 6:26 calls you a liar.

The branch Davidians didn't have tanks with flame thowers did you miss that part in the video?

The only nut is anyone who thinks the government won't lie to take away the rights of the people. You may be a republican but you are just like any liberal nut case who thinks he can dictate their own policey onto another person.

Yawn...

Guy, you can go on all day about Flame Throwers.

The Davidians killed themselves, and frankly, that's just Darwinism in action, baby.

You're dumb, you exit yourself from the Gene Pool.

Anybody who is stockpiling guns to fight the government needs to be taken out with extreme prejudice to improve the gene pool.

Frame 6:26 of the video says you're talking out of your ass.

Yawn...

The Davidians killed themselves, and frankly, that's just Darwinism in action, baby.

Anybody who is stockpiling guns to fight the government needs to be taken out with extreme prejudice to improve the gene pool.

Yawn, all I saw was a cult committing mass suicide. No great loss.

Yawn...

All you saw you lying assahat was a tank with a flame thower

All you saw you lying assahat was a tank with a flame thower

Actually, what I saw was an M2 Bradley (which is an APC, not a tank) modified to disperse CS Gas.

What I saw was a baby-raping cult leader deciding that killing himself and all the deluded sheep who followed him was perferable to spending the rest of his life in prison being sodomized by the other prisoners.

What I see now is a lame, Timothy McVeigh wannabe who has gun fetish to compensate for other "Shortcomings".

Now, go away.

Who pulls more in the center that the GOP must have more than who pulls more in the right wing that the GOP must have?

Bachman pulls the right, Perry pulls the right and weakly in the center. Romney pulls weakly in the right and strongly in the center.

Either evangelicals face reality or they need to be told to go elsewhere.

I've explained this to you before.

Real conservatives win. Always.

Moderates lose. Always.

Hey, three polls show Perry pulling way ahead of Magic Underpants. He's done.

Reagan won because he pulled the center, son. McCain lost because he did not. Perry is ahead right now, but that will change by New Hampshire.

Who pulls more in the center that the GOP must have more than who pulls more in the right wing that the GOP must have?

Bachman pulls the right, Perry pulls the right and weakly in the center. Romney pulls weakly in the right and strongly in the center.

Either evangelicals face reality or they need to be told to go elsewhere.

I've explained this to you before.

Real conservatives win. Always.

Moderates lose. Always.

Hey, three polls show Perry pulling way ahead of Magic Underpants. He's done.

Reagan won because he pulled the center, son. McCain lost because he did not. Perry is ahead right now, but that will change by New Hampshire.

It's a very odd argument. The only "real" conservative to have won power since the 1920s is Reagan. If all those Republicans who lost power were moderates, and if conservatives are always winners, why can't they even win the nomination of the Republican party? It's merely an argument to reinforce the confirmation bias of the person making it.

Jake the Fake, Romney probably won't win NH, either.

The guy's sinking like a rock, he's behind Perry by double digits. And when people realize that Sarah Palin is just yanking everyone's chains, all her remaining supporters will go to Perry and cement his lead.

Also, quit slandering Reagan. Reagan was an awesome president because he was unapologetically conservative. Most Americans are conservative, sonny-boy.

The more libs like you attack Perry, the more conservatives like him.

The guy's sinking like a rock, he's behind Perry by double digits. And when people realize that Sarah Palin is just yanking everyone's chains, all her remaining supporters will go to Perry and cement his lead.

Also, quit slandering Reagan. Reagan was an awesome president because he was unapologetically conservative. Most Americans are conservative, sonny-boy.

Most Americans aren't conservative. Polls consistently show that about 40% of the population consider themselves conservatives. About 20% consider themselves liberals.

And in a poll last week, in NH, Romney is the clear leader at 36% and Perry is at 18%.

Last edited:

Most Americans aren't conservative. Polls consistently show that about 40% of the population consider themselves conservatives. About 20% consider themselves liberals.

And in a poll last week, in NH, Romney is the clear leader at 36% and Perry is at 18%.

that was then, this is now.
Poll Shows Rick Perry Surging Ahead Of GOP 2012 Pack

The more people hear Perry, the more they like him. The more people hear Romney, the less they like him.
Reagan was vilified as a reactionary cowboy who was unelectable. In normal times that might have been the case (earlier attempts by him failed) but faced with the crisis of Jimmy Carter's failed presidency Americans reached for the lifeline. Now too people want to escape Obama's Amerika and they will reach out to Perry.

I didn't say what most Americans call themselves.

I said what they are.

Most Americans live their lives as conservatives, and I can prove it.

Case in point- It's Friday, and you just got your paycheck do you

a) Use it to pay off your obligations and perhaps invest a bit of it.

or

b) Walk down the street and hand money to every drunken stew bum and pipe head you encounter so they can continue to live the life of riley without soiling their hands with work?

The answer, of course, is "A". You live your life like a conservative even if some ingrained sense of institutional guilt makes you vote for liberals....

JoeB can't even prove his assertion. Romney is leading Perry in NH and will defeat him easily.

I said what they are.

or

b) Walk down the street and hand money to every drunken stew bum and pipe head you encounter so they can continue to live the life of riley without soiling their hands with work?

The answer, of course, is "A". You live your life like a conservative even if some ingrained sense of institutional guilt makes you vote for liberals....

That's interesting. Because you've also just described Canadians, English, Scots, Irish, Norwegians, Swedes, Finns, Russians, Germans, Poles, Ukrainians, Dutch, Belgians, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italians, Swiss, Austrians, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbians, Croats, Greeks, Turks, Israelis, Arabians, Japanese, Australians, New Zealanders, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, etc., etc., etc.

IOW, from a political perspective, its pretty meaningless.

I said what they are.

or

That's interesting. Because you've also just described Canadians, English, Scots, Irish, Norwegians, Swedes, Finns, Russians, Germans, Poles, Ukrainians, Dutch, Belgians, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italians, Swiss, Austrians, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbians, Croats, Greeks, Turks, Israelis, Arabians, Japanese, Australians, New Zealanders, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, etc., etc., etc.

IOW, from a political perspective, its pretty meaningless.

:eek: That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read, on this board or off, and that's saying quite a bit.

I never believed anyone could set the bar lower than USAR, teapartysamurai, the rabbi, bigreb, NeoTrotsky, or a couple of the far lefties.

JoeB just took this board to the lowest level of defective thinking ever.

I never believed anyone could set the bar lower than USAR, teapartysamurai, the rabbi, bigreb, NeoTrotsky, or a couple of the far lefties.

JoeB just took this board to the lowest level of defective thinking ever.

The very fact I just made three liberal heads explode proves my point, doesn't it, Jake the Fake?

I mean, come on, if you guys were really liberals, and handed out the proceeds of your work as charity, we wouldn't need big government welfare programs...

JoeB can't even prove his assertion. Romney is leading Perry in NH and will defeat him easily.

New Hampshire is not going to decide the Republican Nomination.

McCain won New Hampshire in 2000. Bush still won the nomination.

You work on the assumption that there is a great love for Romney amongst the GOP masses, and there isn't. There's never been a poll where he's ever polled above 30% or so, and usually he's below 20...

Once a real conservative gets in, it really doesn't matter what the liberals in New Hampshire do.

Forum List

Back