Why practical executive experience IS a requirement for a President!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Rep. Robert Andrews, D-N.J., who played a key role in passing the health-care law and has worked on its implementation, said he told White House officials early this summer he had been hearing from insurers that the online system had flaws.
"Nothing I told them ever surprised them," Andrews said in an interview. "The White House has acknowledged all along something this massive was going to have implementation problems."

Two allies of the administration, both of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the controversy surrounding the rollout, said they approached White House officials this year to raise concerns that the federal exchange was not ready to launch. In both cases, Obama officials assured them there was no cause for alarm.
Many tried to warn officials of Obamacare website jam

AND YET The exact cost to build Healthcare.gov, according to U.S. government records, appears to have been
$634,320,919, which we paid to a company you probably never heard of: CGI Federal.
The company originally won the contract back in 2011, but at that time, the cost was expected to run “up to” $93.7 million – still a chunk of change, but nothing near where it ended up.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/09/...led-out-634320919-to-build-obamacare-website/

NOT ONE Chief Executive Officer of any EVIL business would be allowed to have his job when an original proposed COST: $93,700,000!
AND it still isn't working!!!

Oh, shut up.

Look at Abraham Lincoln: one term as a Congressman.

Look at Bush the Younger, a royal screw up, who had years as governor and CEO.

Rep. Robert Andrews, D-N.J., who played a key role in passing the health-care law and has worked on its implementation, said he told White House officials early this summer he had been hearing from insurers that the online system had flaws.
"Nothing I told them ever surprised them," Andrews said in an interview. "The White House has acknowledged all along something this massive was going to have implementation problems."

Two allies of the administration, both of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the controversy surrounding the rollout, said they approached White House officials this year to raise concerns that the federal exchange was not ready to launch. In both cases, Obama officials assured them there was no cause for alarm.

AND YET The exact cost to build Healthcare.gov, according to U.S. government records, appears to have been
$634,320,919, which we paid to a company you probably never heard of: CGI Federal.
The company originally won the contract back in 2011, but at that time, the cost was expected to run “up to” $93.7 million – still a chunk of change, but nothing near where it ended up.
Gross: U.S. Taxpayers Shelled Out $634,320,919 To Build Obamacare Website? | Weasel Zippers

NOT ONE Chief Executive Officer of any EVIL business would be allowed to have his job when an original proposed COST: $93,700,000!

Where is that requirement in Article II of the Constitution?

I always say that when we were a nation of 5 million we elected a Washington and a Jefferson, but as a nation of 300 million we elect.... Did the people of that era demand better?
Today political parties do not nominate people that will make good presidents but nominate people people that made good presidential candidates, and what characteristics make a good candidate, are they the same as those that make a good president? Harding seemed perfect and he was one of our worst presidents. Truman made a terrible candidate but is rated high as president.
Books have been written about the qualities that seem to make a good president but few Americans are interested, most rely on their political party for their candidate and vote accordingly. In the end is it the independent voters that decide our presidents.
Since we rely on political parties so much would it be better to analyze political parties in more depth? Would that force the parties to give us better candidates?

I always say that when we were a nation of 5 million we elected a Washington and a Jefferson, but as a nation of 300 million we elect.... Did the people of that era demand better?
Today political parties do not nominate people that will make good presidents but nominate people people that made good presidential candidates, and what characteristics make a good candidate, are they the same as those that make a good president? Harding seemed perfect and he was one of our worst presidents. Truman made a terrible candidate but is rated high as president.
Books have been written about the qualities that seem to make a good president but few Americans are interested, most rely on their political party for their candidate and vote accordingly. In the end is it the independent voters that decide our presidents.
Since we rely on political parties so much would it be better to analyze political parties in more depth? Would that force the parties to give us better candidates?

You romanticize Washington/Jefferson/Lincoln, and ALL were elected by the ELECTORAL college of politicians just as today!
BUT with more information at the common man's fingertips WHY are we electing people who NEVER had ANY administrative experiences?

This is what is so disgusting Obama is that HE has totally LIED over the simple thing like THERE NEVER HAVE BEEN 46 million "uninsured"!
THAT total falsehood perpetuated by Obama and ignorant MSM and to me if they falsely included 18 million that don't want, don't need, 14 million that don't know
they need only register with Medicaid and 10 million that are not legal... THAT is a bald face LIE!!!

So something THAT simple you ALSO as Obama/HHS/MSM and even many conservatives have a problem with simple Math !
Subtract 42 million from the bogus 46 million and you get the UNBELIEVABLE number of less the 4 million that truly want and need insurance!

When RomneyCare launched in Massachusetts, it was a rolling wreck. A disaster. A lot of people were predicting its imminent demise.

Five years later, 74 percent of the people of Massachusetts said they want to keep RomneyCare around.

74 percent. That's a super-super-majority.

If you are creaming your jeans over some startup troubles of a web site on Day One, you are missing the forest for the trees. Five years from now, 74 percent of Americans are going to steamroll right over you.

As for practical executive experience, John Boehner has ass raped Barack Obama ever since January 20, 2009 precisely because Obama had no experience. That's the only reason the GOP has even managed to survive this long.

It speaks volumes about just how far the GOP has fallen that someone as inexperienced, evil, and stupid as Barack Obama has managed to defeat the GOP time and time and time again even with his multiple stumbles, foibles, gaffes, and fuck-ups.

Anyone with half a brain should have been able to kick Obama's ass over the moon. And yet the GOP can't seem to do it because they allow themselves to be hostage to the most rabid, psychopathic, hypocritical lying asshole populists on the planet.

Last edited:
Why practical executive experience IS a requirement for a President!!!
Only if you want a corporate America, with corporate fat cats running this country.

When RomneyCare launched in Massachusetts, it was a rolling wreck. A disaster. A lot of people were predicting its imminent demise.

Five years later, 74 percent of the people of Massachusetts said they want to keep RomneyCare around.

If you are creaming your jeans over some startup troubles of a web site on Day One, you are missing the forest for the trees. Five years from now, 74 percent of Americans are going to steamroll right over you.

OH yea right! Population of 6.6 million versus 310 million! GEEZ and that is great!
I am very very happy that Romneycare is working SO well for 6.6 million people! That's why STATES are called "laboratories"!
Try it out piece by piece with THE APPROVAL of the people of the STATE which is what happened with Romney Care! That's great!
Gives the power to the 6.6 million people!

But that represents JUST less the 2% of the USA population!
THERE is NO way my health care can be managed by people in a D.C. cubicle!
Medicare has NOT one claim processing as the 1 billion claims are processed by Medicare Administrative contractors! NOT one by Medicare!
But Obamacare sole objective is "single Payer"! Romneycare never wanted to put 1,300 insurance companies out of business either which is what Obama WANTS!

So YES I'm "creaming jeans" at $600 million cost to do something that Romneycare at less the 2% the population!
Happy Birthday, RomneyCare! You're Growing So Expensive So Fast! - Hit & Run : Reason.com

The cost of the website has nothing to do with a lack of executive experience. It's about government giving absurd contracts to their friends. This has happened in previous administrations, and it will happen again. The president could be the former CEO of a Fortune 500 company and the same thing would happen.

1,300 health insurance companies should be in business after getting phat rich by denying sick people the insurance they need?

Gross: U.S. Taxpayers Shelled Out $634,320,919 To Build Obamacare Website? | Weasel Zippers

Where is that requirement in Article II of the Constitution?

i don't need to see it written in the constitution to know I shouldn't elect an incompetent

We get the government we deserve. Always have; always will.

I've suggested steps that would dismantle this duopoly...you would have thought I had suggested we shred the Constitution and burn it.

Could you imagine if these "nattering nabobs of negativity" were around during the early days of NASA (which is also not in the Constitution)?

This from Wiki:

The first Vanguard flight, a successful suborbital test of the TV-0 single-stage vehicle, was launched on December 8, 1956. On May 1, 1957, the two-stage test vehicle TV-1 was successfully launched. Vanguard TV-2, another suborbital test, was launched October 23, 1957.

The Vanguard rocket launched three satellites out of eleven launch attempts:
1.Vanguard TV3 - December 6, 1957 - Failed to orbit 1.36 kg (3 lb) satellite
2.Vanguard TV3 Backup - February 5, 1958 - Failed to orbit 1.36 kg (3 lb) satellite
3.Vanguard 1 - March 17, 1958 - Orbited 1.47 kg (3.25 lb) satellite
4.Vanguard TV5 - April 28, 1958 - Failed to orbit 9.98 kg (22 lb) satellite
5.Vanguard SLV 1 - May 27, 1958 - Failed to orbit 9.98 kg (22 lb) satellite
6.Vanguard SLV 2 - June 26, 1958 - Failed to orbit 9.98 kg (22 lb) satellite
7.Vanguard SLV 3 - September 26, 1958 - Failed to orbit 9.98 kg (22 lb) satellite
8.Vanguard 2 - February 17, 1959 - Orbited 10.8 kg (23.7 lb) satellite
9.Vanguard SLV 5 - April 13, 1959 - Failed to orbit 10.3 kg (22 lb 11 oz) satellite
10.Vanguard SLV 6 - June 22, 1959 - Failed to orbit 10.3 kg (22 lb 11 oz) satellite
11.Vanguard 3 - September 18, 1959 - Orbited 22.7 kg (50 lb) satellite

I imagine if I were to look, I could find lawmakers who wanted to scrap the whole thing and become spectators in the race to the moon.

A very high percentage of personal bankruptcies are due to medical bills. I think I have seen stats saying as high as 30% or so. Those who say that we don't have a problem with our medical system have either inextinguishable wealth or health; or both.

Forum List

Back