🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why "Pre-existing conditions" is a phony, blown out of proportion issue.

The Republicans have never put a replacement on the table.

Neither has Trump.

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS.

The rubes are too stupid to catch on they have been hoaxed.

Their egos cannot handle they have been fools. It is too difficult to admit to themselves.
I think the bottom line is they want what was there before Obamacare, but to get it, they have to keep the popular middle class coverage benefits of Obamacare despite the cost.

And my premium went up, but my 23 year old stays on, even though she's taking two years off of going to college.
"What was there before Obamacare" is skyrocketing healthcare costs outpacing inflation and GDP for DECADES.

That's why we have ObamaCare. The American people were sick of skyrocketing health care costs, and the GOP solution was NOTHING.

Plan A: Obamacare

Plan B: Nothing.

When you offer a shitty solution or no solution, sooner or later the American people will choose the shitty solution.

And that is why we still have Obamacare. Because the Republicans are still offering NOTHING.

It's all been a hoax. The GOP and Trump are in power, and have been caught parading down the street with their dicks in their hands. And yet the rubes willingly avert their eyes to the nakedness of the emperor.

I've seen this effect before. With the clients of psychics.

Neither has Trump.

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS.

The rubes are too stupid to catch on they have been hoaxed.

Their egos cannot handle they have been fools. It is too difficult to admit to themselves.
I think the bottom line is they want what was there before Obamacare, but to get it, they have to keep the popular middle class coverage benefits of Obamacare despite the cost.

And my premium went up, but my 23 year old stays on, even though she's taking two years off of going to college.
"What was there before Obamacare" is skyrocketing healthcare costs outpacing inflation and GDP for DECADES.

That's why we have ObamaCare. The American people were sick of skyrocketing health care costs, and the GOP solution was NOTHING.

Plan A: Obamacare

Plan B: Nothing.

When you offer a shitty solution or no solution, sooner or later the American people will choose the shitty solution.

And that is why we still have Obamacare. Because the Republicans are still offering NOTHING.

It's all been a hoax. They GOP and Trump are in power, and have been caught parading down the street with their dicks in their hands. And yet the rubes willingly avert their eyes to the nakedness of the emperor.

I've seen this effect before. With the clients of psychics.

Trump is a charlatan and a non-factor in any thinking on policy beyond a two week time frame. Even his supports say he is "transactional," even if they don't know what that means.

The gop's aim is to end employer based HC, with no cost sharing, and moving to healthcare savings accounts. The plan is working just as they intend it to work.

And then accordingly, those who want it, have to pay the cost, full freight. Notto mention, what you are advocating, is not insurance.
So severely sick people should lose everything for being ill

People should pay their own healthcare bills.

It is called personal responsibility.

A concept you stupid greedy Moon Bats have a very difficult time understanding.
Have you seen how much everything costs?

Thanks to government interference.

Government sucks and fucks up everything it touches.
Greed plays a big role. There is no downward pressure to costs. The market doesn’t work with healthcare.

The market works with everything if you give it a chance and keep the government from fucking it up. The market gets screwed up with government regulations. Health care is the most regulated of all sectors. We need to get the filthy government about of the business of telling the American people how to run their lives and let the free market establish the price.

No stupid worthless government bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician, elected by special interest groups, is ever going to be able to provide good health car at a reasonable price.

We sure as hell don't need the filthy ass government taking money from the people that earned their money to pay the bills of the people that are too sorry to pay their own bills.

You are not entitled to free heath care simply because you are alive.

Congress has no power to regulate the Health Care or Health Insurance industries. Period.

If the American People want Congress to act on this, they must get their elected representatives to pass an Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. THEN maybe Congress can debate the issue without having its hands tied.

Insurance is an institution with many years of history, and it can be quite beneficial to all when allowed to act according to long-established principles of spreading risk among large numbers of people.

Governments fucked it up when it started DEMANDING that insurance companies cover massive costs for which it is impossible to estimate the "risk." In fact, it is not a risk, but rather a fact.

If "Government" wants to do any good, they must FIRST place limits on recovery for "pain & suffering" in medical malpractice suits. This will greatly reduce defensive medicine, and allow the resources to be devoted to HEALTH CARE.

Second, Government should provide a separate program, not in the same risk pool (for insurance companies) as the general population, where people with expensive pre-existing conditions can get care for a subsidized cost.

Under the Constitutional Amendment scenario, socialized medicine would also be on the table, and one would hope that our Smart Fukkers could look at the programs in various countries to craft a plan that has the most chance of being successful for the greatest number of people. But don't forget, there are a couple million people working in health insurance who would be out of a job.

Not that I care. I'm retired and officially don't give a shit.

Why government health care fails

39753208_10155853824955847_3943423488382992384_n.jpg

Show me Trump's "tiny fraction of the cost" replacement.

I'll wait here.

I have an idea Moon Bat.

How about you paying for your own damn health care.

I'll pay for my own health care.

And we leave the frigging corrupt oppressive government out of it?

Sounds good?
So you admit you can't produce Trump's "tiny fraction of the cost" replacement.

It's just a little short leap from there to admit you were hoaxed, rube. Go ahead. It will do you a world of good.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

A complete big fat lie, I stopped reading your post at that point.
Show me the replacement. Go ahead.

Good luck with that.

The Democrat Party is the faction that came up with and owns the Obamacare Atrocity.

Obamacare, which has been compared to Slavery, passed without the vote of a single Republican.

We just haven't seen any proposals from libs to fix it at all, and fulfill Obama's promise that people will be able to get their old plans and old doctors back and save $2500 a year.

The Republicans only responsibility is in repealing it. Any replacement should be a BIPARTISAN effort. But getting rid of the ACA, lock, stock and barrel needs to be the first step.

Once O'care is out of the way, both sides will have motivation for a replacement.

A complete big fat lie, I stopped reading your post at that point.
Show me the replacement. Go ahead.

Good luck with that.

The Democrat Party is the faction that came up with and owns the Obamacare Atrocity.

Obamacare, which has been compared to Slavery, passed without the vote of a single Republican.

We just haven't seen any proposals from libs to fix it at all, and fulfill Obama's promise that people will be able to get their old plans and old doctors back and save $2500 a year.

The Republicans only responsibility is in repealing it. Any replacement should be a BIPARTISAN effort. But getting rid of the ACA, lock, stock and barrel needs to be the first step.

Once O'care is out of the way, both sides will have motivation for a replacement.
As I have been asking for many years now, "Repeal Obamacare...AND THEN WHAT?!?!"

I've said many times I am all for repealing Obamacare. I've been calling it a disaster from the get-go.

But where is the GOP replacement?

This always stumps the rubes.

The replacement was a hoax. Will it take another eight and a half years before the rubes finally catch on?

How much higher do health care costs have to go on Trump's watch before you people wake the fuck up that he jerked off in your faces?

President Trump's idea for a replacement- a Tremendous program which would provide fantastic health care at just a fraction of the cost was rejected by the Democrats and John McCain in 2017.

Maybe we'll try next year, if we can get the wall up

Show me Trump's "tiny fraction of the cost" replacement.

I'll wait here.

I have an idea Moon Bat.

How about you paying for your own damn health care.

I'll pay for my own health care.

And we leave the frigging corrupt oppressive government out of it?

Sounds good?
So you admit you can't produce Trump's "tiny fraction of the cost" replacement.

It's just a little short leap from there to admit you were hoaxed, rube. Go ahead. It will do you a world of good.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

How about we leave all the fucking government out of it? Obama's government, Trump's government, anybody's government?

You just pay your own goddamn bills and I will pay my own.

Doesn't that sound good or are you so greedy tht you want the government to steal other people's money to pay your bills?

President Trump's idea for a replacement- a Tremendous program which would provide fantastic health care at just a fraction of the cost was rejected by the Democrats and John McCain in 2017.

Maybe we'll try next year, if we can get the wall up
Oh, really? Show me the link to Trump's "tiny fraction of the cost" replacement.

I'm still here, still waiting.

I bet all these tards will be able to find is the bill that wasn't even a repeal of Obamacare, much less a replacement.

But let's wait and see.

Doesn't that sound good or are you so greedy tht you want the government to steal other people's money to pay your bills?

After you have given up trying to find that Trump "tiny fraction of the cost" legislation, perhaps it would behoove you to read post 84 before you make any more stupid assumptions about me.

All of it.

I remind you again...the reason we have Obamacare in the first place is because the Republicans offered NOTHING.

The reason we STILL have Obamacare is because the Republicans have still offered NOTHING.

You. Have. Been. HOAXED.

Shit, Paul Ryan admitted it shortly after Trump's election. They were all caught with their dicks in their hands.

Stop averting your eyes and admit the emperor is naked.

As I have been asking for many years now, "Repeal Obamacare...AND THEN WHAT?!?!"

I've said many times I am all for repealing Obamacare. I've been calling it a disaster from the get-go.

But where is the GOP replacement?

This always stumps the rubes.

The replacement was a hoax. Will it take another eight and a half years before the rubes finally catch on?

How much higher do health care costs have to go on Trump's watch before you people wake the fuck up that he jerked off in your faces?
What's with this dopey notion that one gubmint shit show needs to replaced with another?

Replace it with nothing, then shitcan Medicare/Medicaid....The State is the problem, not the answer.

After you have given up trying to find that Trump "tiny fraction of the cost" legislation, perhaps it would behoove you to read post 84 before you make any more stupid assumptions about me.

All of it.

I am sorry queerboy but I didn't vote for Trump so you can take your mindless stupid TDS afflicted hate and shove it where the sum don't shine.

Government control of health care and welfare is wrong no matter who does it.

You won't won't answer the question that I have asked several times.

Why are you such a greedy little asshoe that you think you are entitled to have somebody else pay your bills simply because you are alive?

Forum List

Back