🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why "Pre-existing conditions" is a phony, blown out of proportion issue.

If they want to remain in the insurance business, they have to cover everyone who applies

Seems fair
So you're going to try and demand what another person to do, while bearing absolutely no responsibility for the consequences when they do it.

Seems totally fair!
Yes

If you want to be in the health insurance business you should have to cover anyone who applies regardless of sex, age or pre existing conditions

Which will do the same thing barrycare did.
Drive premiums through the roof so only the rich can afford healthcare.

Who said we need to replace one government health care plan with another? I'm all for LESS government in health care. I've been saying that at least a hundred times over the past few years.

In fact, in post 84 you can see some very specific ideas I have for doing just that. Ideas I have been proposing since at least 2012.

Perhaps you don't understand fuck-all about how we would get from here to there. Perhaps you don't understand that even to REMOVE government from health care would require legislation.

So...show me the replacement for Obamacare!

I'm STILL waiting.
How did we get from here to there when the slaves were emancipated?....Did we institute weekends off for slaves, or vouchers so they could "ease into freedom"?

There is no replacement, other than freedom.
It took an amendment to the Constitution. And a war.

So you really don't understand fuck-all.

No wonder you were so easily and thoroughly hoaxed.
Where does an analogy between slavery and HC come from? Did you find some basis for comparison there?

Glad you asked that. One of the foremost experts in healthcare out there, someone who knows their way around the operating room as well as great experience in government gave us these facts.

Ben Carson: Obamacare worst thing ‘since slavery’

Who said we need to replace one government health care plan with another? I'm all for LESS government in health care. I've been saying that at least a hundred times over the past few years.

In fact, in post 84 you can see some very specific ideas I have for doing just that. Ideas I have been proposing since at least 2012.

Perhaps you don't understand fuck-all about how we would get from here to there. Perhaps you don't understand that even to REMOVE government from health care would require legislation.

I'm STILL waiting.
How did we get from here to there when the slaves were emancipated?....Did we institute weekends off for slaves, or vouchers so they could "ease into freedom"?

Where does an analogy between slavery and HC come from? Did you find some basis for comparison there?

Glad you asked that. One of the foremost experts in healthcare out there, someone who knows their way around the operating room as well as great experience in government gave us these facts.

So why is Trump preserving Obamacare?

It is not their concern if other people suffer
You are confusing the issues.

Not concern =/= using government to force charity

And, frankly, the only people I am concerned about live under my roof. The rest of you can handle your own shit. I owe you NOTHING!
And yet, ending Obamacare Medicaid expansion would have cost the gop the senate, which is why more rebelled against that than raised a peep about Kavenaughs assault allegations.

I'm STILL waiting.

We'll I'll leave Ben Carson to you. LOL

I'm STILL waiting.

Congress with McCain casting the deciding vote, refused to repeal the Atrocity.

And yet, ending Obamacare Medicaid expansion would have cost the gop the senate, which is why more rebelled against that than raised a peep about Kavenaughs assault allegations.
I don't see how one relates to the other, except that keeping the Senate is very important because strict constitutional construction is a major priority for those who love freedom and hate tyranny.

Congress with McCain casting the deciding vote, refused to repeal the Atrocity.
McCain was not involved with refusing to cut the Medicaid expansion.

Senate moderates sidelined in new Obamacare repeal bill

I don't see how one relates to the other, except that keeping the Senate is very important because strict constitutional construction is a major priority for those who love freedom and hate tyranny.
The gop senate refused to cut Medicaid.

I know.

It's hard to kill a social program once it starts. It is a poison pill and democrats always get their social programs rammed through so that people depend on them.

That's why we should never let democrats get elected. They are literally torpedoing our nation.

This is why, whatever we do, we cannot elect democrats.

We can't elect republicans either, for different reasons.

WE HAVE NO OPTIONS OR ALTERNATIVES!!!

"Perhaps you're not looking hard enough" -- George Washington ;)
I know. I have vowed to vote "L" from now on. It still does very little. Both major parties will work double time to prevent the rise of a third party and both will continue to expand their statist power structure.

We are fucked.

I need to listen to Sex Pistols and calm down.

I know. I have vowed to vote "L" from now on. It still does very little. Both major parties will work double time to prevent the rise of a third party and both will continue to expand their statist power structure.

We are fucked.

do you realize that there was a bipartisan bill to create tax credits for people to use directly to purchase HC and/or insurance, and there is already federal funding for subsidizing insurance that is the second biggest tax expenditure in the budget?

The problem is that healthcare is essentially an extortion racket. Sick people have to pay whatever the healthcare industry charges.

What makes it worse is that malpractice suits give an excuse for the AMA to maximize testing. Doctor that diagnose without running patients thru every test imaginable are subject to malpractice suits.

Anyway, perhaps opening more medical schools, having more outreach from the medical educational institutes would increase the number of medical professionals and create a more competitive environment.

Set sensible malpractice laws.

Drive down the costs of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals somehow....

At this point I'm all for fully socialized healthcare because I think the situation is hopeless, but I'd prefer if people would ask "Why isn't the free market system working?...why does the medical industry get away with extortion level pricing?"

Doesn't accomplish much, other bestowing a clear conscience and making it so that you can watch CSPAN without having a major guilt trip, trust me I've been doing it for decades.

We are fucked.
Yep, fortunately the Good Lord invented drugs & alcohol just for such occasions. :D

That's the spirit!

"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE." -- Sid Vicious

I know.

It's hard to kill a social program once it starts. It is a poison pill and democrats always get their social programs rammed through so that people depend on them.

That's why we should never let democrats get elected. They are literally torpedoing our nation.
Well, if you give voters who want some change a govt program and no other choice, they'll take the program every time.

`
"For years, people who had been diagnosed with chronic health problems found it difficult, if not impossible, to purchase health insurance on the private market. "

`

Yeah, I had the same problem, I found it impossible to purchase fire insurance on my house after it burned down.

What kind of heartless asshole won't insurance against eventualities that have already occurred ?
Your concept would be valid IF we were not talking life or death.

Forum List

Back