🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why "Pre-existing conditions" is a phony, blown out of proportion issue.

Doesn't that sound good or are you so greedy tht you want the government to steal other people's money to pay your bills?

After you have given up trying to find that Trump "tiny fraction of the cost" legislation, perhaps it would behoove you to read post 84 before you make any more stupid assumptions about me.

All of it.

I am sorry queerboy but I didn't vote for Trump so you can take your mindless stupid TDS afflicted hate and shove it where the sum don't shine.

Government control of health care and welfare is wrong no matter who does it.

You won't won't answer the question that I have asked several times.

Why are you such a greedy little asshoe that you think you are entitled to have somebody else pay your bills simply because you are alive?
I answered your question, dumbass.

Read. Post. 84.

Your question is premised on a totally false assumption. If you want to stop making an ass of yourself: Read. Post. 84.

If you need more help pulling your head out of your ass, I would be more than happy to provide you with an avalanche of my posts on this forum calling for LESS government in healthcare. I had a lot of fun last week doing it to another retard, and I would not mind doing that again.

As I have been asking for many years now, "Repeal Obamacare...AND THEN WHAT?!?!"

I've said many times I am all for repealing Obamacare. I've been calling it a disaster from the get-go.

But where is the GOP replacement?

This always stumps the rubes.

The replacement was a hoax. Will it take another eight and a half years before the rubes finally catch on?

How much higher do health care costs have to go on Trump's watch before you people wake the fuck up that he jerked off in your faces?
What's with this dopey notion that one gubmint shit show needs to replaced with another?

Replace it with nothing, then shitcan Medicare/Medicaid....The State is the problem, not the answer.
Who said we need to replace one government health care plan with another? I'm all for LESS government in health care. I've been saying that at least a hundred times over the past few years.

In fact, in post 84 you can see some very specific ideas I have for doing just that. Ideas I have been proposing since at least 2012.

Perhaps you don't understand fuck-all about how we would get from here to there. Perhaps you don't understand that even to REMOVE government from health care would require legislation.

So...show me the replacement for Obamacare!

I'm STILL waiting.

Doesn't that sound good or are you so greedy tht you want the government to steal other people's money to pay your bills?

After you have given up trying to find that Trump "tiny fraction of the cost" legislation, perhaps it would behoove you to read post 84 before you make any more stupid assumptions about me.

All of it.

I am sorry queerboy but I didn't vote for Trump so you can take your mindless stupid TDS afflicted hate and shove it where the sum don't shine.

Why are you such a greedy little asshoe that you think you are entitled to have somebody else pay your bills simply because you are alive?

How about we just let people die in the gutter!

That’s the conservative plan!

So severely sick people should lose everything for being ill

People should pay their own healthcare bills.

It is called personal responsibility.

A concept you stupid greedy Moon Bats have a very difficult time understanding.
Have you seen how much everything costs?

Thanks to government interference.

Government sucks and fucks up everything it touches.
Greed plays a big role. There is no downward pressure to costs. The market doesn’t work with healthcare.

The market works with everything if you give it a chance and keep the government from fucking it up. The market gets screwed up with government regulations. Health care is the most regulated of all sectors. We need to get the filthy government about of the business of telling the American people how to run their lives and let the free market establish the price.

No stupid worthless government bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician, elected by special interest groups, is ever going to be able to provide good health car at a reasonable price.

We sure as hell don't need the filthy ass government taking money from the people that earned their money to pay the bills of the people that are too sorry to pay their own bills.

You are not entitled to free heath care simply because you are alive.
We don’t want sick people being taken advantage of by imaginary cures. People who go to the emergency room don’t call around for pricing first. Same for those in ambulances. If you need life threatening surgery you don’t shop the cheapest option. The market doesn’t work with healthcare.

Who said we need to replace one government health care plan with another? I'm all for LESS government in health care. I've been saying that at least a hundred times over the past few years.

In fact, in post 84 you can see some very specific ideas I have for doing just that. Ideas I have been proposing since at least 2012.

Perhaps you don't understand fuck-all about how we would get from here to there. Perhaps you don't understand that even to REMOVE government from health care would require legislation.

I'm STILL waiting.
How did we get from here to there when the slaves were emancipated?....Did we institute weekends off for slaves, or vouchers so they could "ease into freedom"?

There is no replacement, other than freedom.

After Trump and Ryan failed to even pass legislation which would have sabotaged Obamacare, not even repealing it much less replacing it, Paul Ryan admitting the hoax the GOP had been playing on the rubes all this time.

Ryan Candidly Reflects On Defeat: ‘We Were a 10-Year Opposition Party…Being Against Things Was Easy’

“We were a 10-year opposition party, where being against things was easy to do,” Ryan said. “You just had to be against it. Now, in three months’ time, we tried to go to a governing party where we actually had to get 216 people to agree with each other on how we do things.”

Wow! How many times did I say that on this forum?

Example:

Still waiting to hear the Republican plan other than, "Whatever Obama does, we're against that."

Well, considering he's never been right about anything, well, that's a no-brainer.
It's the coward's way out to watch the other guy fumble around while never offering a plan yourself. Any jackass can criticize the other guy's plan. It takes guts to put a plan on the table.

I'm STILL waiting.
How did we get from here to there when the slaves were emancipated?....Did we institute weekends off for slaves, or vouchers so they could "ease into freedom"?

It took an amendment to the Constitution. And a war.

So you really don't understand fuck-all.

No wonder you were so easily and thoroughly hoaxed.

All of it.
They don't care. Whether it's just a pox on both houses, or some belief that they have individual freedom at stake with no regulation of insurance .... I don't know. the latter is obviously stupid.

Ultimately, I think it comes down to progressives having the WH and the House, simply because of population and demographics. The Alt-R cheers the depopulation of Jesusland, but in the end, they lose House seats, and there's only so much land to gerrymander. But as states become more urban, they gain numbers of House reps, and they become more progressive because younger people move from one locale more easily. It might be possible geographically to keep Des Moines or Indianapolis from having a single House rep, but the map will be weird. LOL It already looks .... suspicious.

Indiana's congressional districts - Wikipedia

But the senate has a majority 60 vote senate very seldom. The question will be what has McConnell done to the gop when it has to make a deal.

I'm STILL waiting.

It took an amendment to the Constitution. And a war.

So you really don't understand fuck-all.

No wonder you were so easily and thoroughly hoaxed.
Where does an analogy between slavery and HC come from? Did you find some basis for comparison there?

As I have been asking for many years now, "Repeal Obamacare...AND THEN WHAT?!?!"

I've said many times I am all for repealing Obamacare. I've been calling it a disaster from the get-go.

But where is the GOP replacement?

This always stumps the rubes.

The replacement was a hoax. Will it take another eight and a half years before the rubes finally catch on?

How much higher do health care costs have to go on Trump's watch before you people wake the fuck up that he jerked off in your faces?
What's with this dopey notion that one gubmint shit show needs to replaced with another?

Replace it with nothing, then shitcan Medicare/Medicaid....The State is the problem, not the answer.
And get rid of employer sponsored too

All of it.
They don't care. Whether it's just a pox on both houses, or some belief that they have individual freedom at stake with no regulation of insurance .... I don't know. the latter is obviously stupid.

Ultimately, I think it comes down to progressives having the WH and the House, simply because of population and demographics. The Alt-R cheers the depopulation of Jesusland, but in the end, they lose House seats, and there's only so much land to gerrymander. But as states become more urban, they gain numbers of House reps, and they become more progressive because younger people move from one locale more easily. It might be possible geographically to keep Des Moines or Indianapolis from having a single House rep, but the map will be weird. LOL It already looks .... suspicious.

But the senate has a majority 60 vote senate very seldom. The question will be what has McConnell done to the gop when it has to make a deal.

It is a waste of time to debate who is better at fucking up health care, Republicans or Democrats. They both suck at it. Government health care regulations are bad no matter who does it. We don't need any regulations. Government regulations fuck everything up.

Hand in hand with regulations government interference in health care produces welfare, which constitutes slavery for the people that have to pay. that is wrong.

Democrats-then-and-now-slavery-healthcare-political-graphic.jpg

All of it.

It is a waste of time to debate who is better at fucking up health care, Republicans or Democrats. They both suck at it. Government health care regulations are bad no matter who does it. We don't need any regulations. Government regulations fuck everything up.

Hand in hand with regulations government interference in health care produces welfare, which constitutes slavery for the people that have to pay. that is wrong.

It very much matters that the GOP and Trump have pulled a massive hoax on the rubes.

That hoax is costing them a fortune.

But the submissive cucks just sit there and take it.

The below statement sums up why the issue is phony.

An estimated 27% of adults under age 65 in the U.S. have a pre-existing condition.

And, a 2010 study conducted before enactment of ACA showed that 42% of adults aged 50 to 64 who tried to buy insurance in individual insurance markets were rejected outright, charged higher premiums, or had one or more disease conditions removed from coverage.
Possible Removal Of Pre-Existing Conditions Protections

WOW... 27% of adults under age 65 have a pre-existing condition that means of the total 55,671,030 supposedly
have a pre-existing condition that means that can't get health insurance right???
55.7 million! WOW...
But wait... 56% have group health insurance that covers them... that means.. 24.5 million without group insurance.
But wait...7% of Americans have private insurance so that leaves 22.7 million with out health insurance that might have "pre-existing conditions"...and can't get insurance... but WAIT...

When Obama floated this statement:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,
It was proven by Politifact.org that Obama was "sloppy" because he counted 10 million that were illegal aliens.!
Wow... that meant then not 46 million but 36 million... But WAIT.....

Obama forgot this fact that was later PROVEN to be true by the same guy who said it took the stupidity of voters to pass Obamacare, when Obama counted 14 million as part of the 46 million uninsured...THAT WERE ELIGIBLE BEFORE ACA for Medicaid... they just didn't enroll!
PROOF! Last year, analysis from the RAND Corporation found that 6.1 million new Medicaid enrollees were already
eligible for Medicaid. MIT economist and Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber estimates that nearly 9 million new Medicaid enrollees were already eligible.
Millions of Obamacare enrollees already had health insurance

a) So of the 46 million Obama stated 10 million illegal, 14 million were eligible for Medicaid...
that leaves 22 million that don't have insurance...
b) So if the 27% is a valid number 27% of 22 million that honestly WANT health insurance but due to pre-existing
conditions or less than 6 million people that can't get health insurance that want health insurance but due to
pre-existing conditions can't get it!

I'm going to shout now:
THAT is NOT half of all Americans that have pre-existing conditions!!!
Yet that was what started this whole conversation when Obama said:
Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition." — Barack Obama on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 in a speech about the Affordable Care Act
Obama says half of Americans have a pre-existing condition

AND that's what got people all bent out of shape!
There are NOT half of all Americans that pre-existing conditions preventing them from getting health insurance!

NOW here is a solution for those truly 6 million that either don't qualify for Medicaid or group health insurance:
TAX the lawyers who have caused NEARLY $850 Billion a year in wasted health expenses.
10% of the The legal services industry in the United States generated 256.66 billion U.S. dollars in revenue in 2013.Topic: Legal services industry in the U.S.
25 billion in tax revenue would provide a $340/month health insurance premium for the 6 million that have pre-existing conditions.
View attachment 221886
Anecdote: Years ago I recall hearing of a son advised to NOT donate a matching kidney to his desperately ill father because it would create in the son a 'pre-existing condition' that would penalize him the rest of his life. I believe he went ahead anyway. I wonder how he feels now, having the pre-existing part erased, then restored by an admin that taxes in a way the makes the rich richer and takes away deductions from the poorer among us.

Tissue ?

Maybe we should make Healthcare insurance illegal entirely!

People would pay out of their pockets for whatever healthcare they can afford. The cost of medical treatment would drop like a rock.

A true free market!

Of course, lot's of people would die earlier, but it would fix the healthcare crisis.

All of it.

It very much matters that the GOP and Trump have pulled a massive hoax on the rubes.

That hoax is costing them a fortune.

But the submissive cucks just sit there and take it.
assuming they even have employer sponsored HC, they are probably clueless about how provider payment rates are determined. And Flash, in addition to being a racist, is clueless that the only way to make the HC market more influenced by consumer choice is a bipartisan agreement on regulation .... and funding.

Maybe we should make Healthcare insurance illegal entirely!

People would pay out of their pockets for whatever healthcare they can afford. The cost of medical treatment would drop like a rock.

A true free market!

Of course, lot's of people would die earlier, but it would fix the healthcare crisis.
That is the gop goal, imo. Pay for your cancer diagnosis with a chicken for the doc's dinner, and don't be concerned with that oncology crap that seldom works more than a few years anyway.

All of it.

How about we just let people die in the gutter!

That’s the conservative plan!
It is not their concern if other people suffer

Forum List

Back