Zone1 Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)

A history "verifies" the claim.
"We" are all idiots.
Anyone who believes in Jesus has come to that place through personal revelation. Any other route goes to some other destination. Thus, every individual's is the true interpretation. The "sin" of pride provokes some people into insisting that their revelation must be that of everyone else.
If one has the Truth (God's truth)

one would be a hater to not to want that for others...

Some times it is hard to pray for liberals especially those who believe in late term abortion, but i am instructed to do so.

Luke 6:27-28 ESV / 32 helpful votes

“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
Well, I've read a lot of things about what Hell is like

so we don't want anyone going there!

hope that helps you to pray for the ones you don't exactly like/respect... I know wht it's like.. Confession: I haven't prayed for "ugly ass" people much this month...

I'll try to do better ..

hope that helps you to pray for the ones you don't exactly like/respect... I know wht it's like.. Confession: I haven't prayed for "ugly ass" people much this month...

I'll try to do better ..
Hell is nothing but a made up realm designed to keep you sheep fearful and in your place.

You've never experienced what I have yet you still cling to "The Catholic Church is the only true Church". It's not but your ego won't allow to ever consider anything else.
I've experienced jus about everything a person can experience in this world

But you have not experienced the Real Presence of Christ as I have..

I've experienced jus about everything a person can experience in this world

But you have not experienced the Real Presence of Christ as I have..
Really?

You've been tortured?
Raped?
Shot?
Stabbed?
Falsely imprisoned?
You have been a slave?

If one has the Truth (God's truth)

one would be a hater to not to want that for others...
Such a one would know how he had come to be as he is. Thus, he would understand the intimacy and unique quality of the revelation.

I'll try to do better ..
I watch a lot of news and I find I get angry at all the corruption I believe is happening in our nation’s capital. I need to pray more for the rule of law to be applied equally so that insiders are not treated differently than outsiders. One rule of law should apply to everyone.

Swearing at my TV accomplishes little.

Yeah heaven doesn't exist either.
too bad Heaven is not real to you. Jesus actually took me there once.. when I was in the a4mentioned Real Presence... (I wouldn't even have believed this .. b4 it happened bu it did)

I know all I say falls on deaf ears...

deaf because you have rammed your fingers into your ears to wipe out the sound of Truth

I watch a lot of news and I find I get angry at all the corruption I believe is happening in our nation’s capital. I need to pray more for the rule of law to be applied equally so that insiders are not treated differently than outsiders. One rule of law should apply to everyone.

Swearing at my TV accomplishes little.

this reminds me of something

I read only reliable stuff.. and one book I read once said that St Francis, of all people, had a swearing problem!

LOL

There is hope for everyone :)

I swear a lot but usually only when by myself.. (except for the old hammer on thumb thing...!)

too bad Heaven is not real to you. Jesus actually took me there once.. when I was in the a4mentioned Real Presence... (I wouldn't even have believed this .. b4 it happened bu it did)

deaf because you have rammed your fingers into your ears to wipe out the sound of Truth
Get back on your medication

this reminds me of something

I read only reliable stuff.. and one book I read once said that St Francis, of all people, had a swearing problem!

LOL

There is hope for everyone :)

I swear a lot but usually only when by myself.. (except for the old hammer on thumb thing...!)
Bad habits are hard to break.

Bad habits are hard to break.
well, I don't know if it was that (w/ St Francis) or just...

I mean, really, who can live in this insane world very long without developing a swearing habit?

Even saints can't do it :)

You do understand that this is exactly the intimate, personal type of revelation that, by definition, you cannot expect others to understand and accept, don't you?

well, I don't know if it was that (w/ St Francis) or just...

I mean, really, who can live in this insane world very long without developing a swearing habit?

Even saints can't do it :)
It is amazing how fast the world is changing and it is not changing for the good.

If I want to really quit swearing, I guess I will have to stop listening to the news.

You do understand that this is exactly the intimate, personal type of revelation that, by definition, you cannot expect others to understand and accept, don't you?
they have free will &can therefore accept or reject... whatever

I speak what I believe/know to be the truth. If people don't like that truth, they can always search for another...

Whatever they choose to accept, they will be held accountable in the End for it

It is amazing how fast the world is changing and it is not changing for the good.

If I want to really quit swearing, I guess I will have to stop listening to the news.
I don't think swearing is a big deal to God.. I'd say I KNOW it isn't but that sounds a bit presmptuous..

Some super-obscene words and phrases should never ever be uttered, esp in front of children

but regular swear words... I don't think they are at all a problem w/ God. There are far more important sins/issues...

and at least one person with that kind of issue

was canonized

St Francis

(by a REAL pope)

:)

they have free will &can therefore accept or reject... whatever

I speak what I believe/know to be the truth. If people don't like that truth, they can always search for another...

Whatever they choose to accept, they will be held accountable in the End for it
They will not be held accountable for your revelation. If you are judging others for not agreeing with how you have been given to see things, that is not their problem.

Forum List

Back