Zone1 Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)

well, I should just patiently write this post off as "ignorant of Catholicism"

It just stands to reason that when Christ establishes a Church, it is expected that all who wish to be saved will enter it.

Jesus (Mt 16:18) did not say "I will build My Church... but if no one wants to join it.. that's A-OK with me"

not too logical to believe that
Here's Christ's church:

Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

"Church" means congregation. Where two or three "congregate" in Christ's name ... there He is in the midst of them.

Nowhere does the Bible say that "the Church" must be a huge, ornate building with stained glass windows and a statue of Christ STILL on the cross. Christ is no longer on the cross because He conquered death and now sits on the right hand of the Father.

They just dismiss the Catholic Church outright... based in larg part on what their pastors have told them (indoctrinatd them on) about the Catholic Church. Again, I am not referring to the Vatican which ceased being Catholic 65 years ago.

They often have NO interest in the OLDEST (and only) Christian Church...

Jesus established ONE Church and a lot of thm don't seem to care which one tht is
Catholics rock!

Here's Christ's church:

Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

"Church" means congregation. Where two or three "congregate" in Christ's name ... there He is in the midst of them.

Nowhere does the Bible say that "the Church" must be a huge, ornate building with stained glass windows and a statue of Christ STILL on the cross. Christ is no longer on the cross because He conquered death and now sits on the right hand of the Father.
nowhere does it say it cannot be either

etc... etc

Even all the pedophile priests ?
they are not real priests. A Sede Catholic friend of mine recently informed me that any "priest" ordained after (about 1970--my year, he didn't give one-- but anyway, after Vatican II) is NOT or very likely not validly ordained.

The Vatican is NOT Catholic and hasn't been for 65 years.

The one, true God who created the Heavens and the Earth. Known as Jehovah or Yahweh or the great I AM.
they are not real priests. A Sede Catholic friend of mine recently informed me that any "priest" ordained after (about 1970--my year, he didn't give one-- but anyway, after Vatican II) is NOT or very likely not validly ordained.

The Vatican is NOT Catholic and hasn't been for 65 years.
So your friend is the only real expert on catholicism .
You sure his name isn’t Tucker ?

Forum List

Back