Why Republicans are trying to GOAD Obama into attacking Syria.

Sometime, Republican policies are so painfully obvious. Remember when they were screaming for Obama to invade Libya and "stop the bloodshed"? Remember what they did when Obama did help out the unfortunate Libyans?

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

That kind of backfired. Republicans were hoping Obama would be gifted with shoes, the way Bush was in Iraq. There is a wrong way to "help" and the Obama way. Seeing Libyans "thank" Obama (pic above) kind of shows us the difference between the way Republicans do things and the way Democrats do things.

fox.jpg

This is what Republicans are hoping for. They hate this guy so much, they would see money wasted and Americans dead to see him brought down.

Republicans are saying they want to protect innocent Syrians. Where were they when it came to innocent Christians in Iraq?

Syria in Danger of Replicating Christian Exodus in Iraq, say The Christian Post | ICMC

Dr Thomas Schirrmacher warned of a mass exodus of Christians from Syria similar to that experienced in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion.

A decade ago, there were an estimated 1.5 million Christians in Iraq. Since then, around half the Christian population has left the country due to hardship and persecution. Today, there are reportedly fewer than 60 churches left in the country.

See? Where have Republicans even mentioned Iraqi Christians or Syrian Christians? In fact, I can't remember the right wing ever bringing up the Christian plight in either Iraq or Syria ever on this blog site unless it's to deny. In fact yet again, I've only seen Democrats and liberals ever bringing up the plight of those Christians.

Now you can move this to the badlands or the rubber room or where ever you want, but everyone at the USMB knows it to be true.

Republicans are goading Obama into "doing something" the way they did for Libya. They are hoping they can play on his compassion for people in dire circumstances so they can attack him for dragging America into yet another middle eastern conflict.

Worse, the Middle East has been home to violence for hundreds of years, but until the invasion of Iraq, it had been relatively calm compared to the past (can't wait to see USMB Republicans jump on this and say Oh look rdean thought the Middle East was the land of milk and cookies. They are so predictable.).

My feeling is that Obama needs to do what he did in Libya. Help where he can, but stay out of it.

The worst part of all are Republicans even pretending to have compassion for these people. Come on. After what they've been doing to Americans here for the last 30 years, they are suddenly "compassionate" for a bunch of Muslims?????? USMB right wingers will say, "Oh, but we are". Yea, sure you are (shaking head slowly from side to side). Sure you are.

In Libya, Obama led from the rear.

He likes it that way.

Turns out he was right. It cost trillions in cash and over 30,000 Americans dead and maimed to take out Saddam.

It cost 0 Americans and what Republicans said would be the cost of Iraq to take out Qaddafi.

And the people of Libya were grateful.

Obama knew what he was doing. One of the many reasons Republicans hate him. A "competent black man" is the worst you can be according to Republicans. Clearly.

Sometime, Republican policies are so painfully obvious. Remember when they were screaming for Obama to invade Libya and "stop the bloodshed"? Remember what they did when Obama did help out the unfortunate Libyans?

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

That kind of backfired. Republicans were hoping Obama would be gifted with shoes, the way Bush was in Iraq. There is a wrong way to "help" and the Obama way. Seeing Libyans "thank" Obama (pic above) kind of shows us the difference between the way Republicans do things and the way Democrats do things.

fox.jpg

This is what Republicans are hoping for. They hate this guy so much, they would see money wasted and Americans dead to see him brought down.

Republicans are saying they want to protect innocent Syrians. Where were they when it came to innocent Christians in Iraq?

Syria in Danger of Replicating Christian Exodus in Iraq, say The Christian Post | ICMC

Dr Thomas Schirrmacher warned of a mass exodus of Christians from Syria similar to that experienced in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion.

A decade ago, there were an estimated 1.5 million Christians in Iraq. Since then, around half the Christian population has left the country due to hardship and persecution. Today, there are reportedly fewer than 60 churches left in the country.

See? Where have Republicans even mentioned Iraqi Christians or Syrian Christians? In fact, I can't remember the right wing ever bringing up the Christian plight in either Iraq or Syria ever on this blog site unless it's to deny. In fact yet again, I've only seen Democrats and liberals ever bringing up the plight of those Christians.

Now you can move this to the badlands or the rubber room or where ever you want, but everyone at the USMB knows it to be true.

Republicans are goading Obama into "doing something" the way they did for Libya. They are hoping they can play on his compassion for people in dire circumstances so they can attack him for dragging America into yet another middle eastern conflict.

Worse, the Middle East has been home to violence for hundreds of years, but until the invasion of Iraq, it had been relatively calm compared to the past (can't wait to see USMB Republicans jump on this and say Oh look rdean thought the Middle East was the land of milk and cookies. They are so predictable.).

My feeling is that Obama needs to do what he did in Libya. Help where he can, but stay out of it.

The worst part of all are Republicans even pretending to have compassion for these people. Come on. After what they've been doing to Americans here for the last 30 years, they are suddenly "compassionate" for a bunch of Muslims?????? USMB right wingers will say, "Oh, but we are". Yea, sure you are (shaking head slowly from side to side). Sure you are.

He likes it that way.

Turns out he was right. It cost trillions in cash and over 30,000 Americans dead and maimed to take out Saddam.

It cost 0 Americans and what Republicans said would be the cost of Iraq to take out Qaddafi.

Obama knew what he was doing. One of the many reasons Republicans hate him. A "competent black man" is the worst you can be according to Republicans. Clearly.

You are the most petty and shallow excuse of a man I've ever c9nversed with.

Which Republicans?

Which Republicans?

Which Republicans?

Republicans that want to help Middle Eastern Christians? None

Republicans that have been doing damage to America for the last thirty years? All of them

Hope that helped.
including the many who have given their lives for this Country?....are they part of your illusion too Dean?....or are you going to be an asshole once more and not answer yet another question?....

The people who are hurting the country are the Republican leadership. The base is hurting the country by voting them into office.

Name something Republicans have done FOR the country in the last 30 years. I'm talking something that doesn't include helping the super wealthy or oil companies.

Now I can name things Democrats have done. Even such things as "disaster relief" Republicans have come out against. And remember this:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Even the right wing Christian Science Monitor has called out Republicans.

And do we need to go into their disasters once again? Worse, because they tricked America, they feel they should be "absolved".

He likes it that way.

There is no conversing with you. You are simply too much of a fucking idiot. You don't know anything. You say stupid things over and over again. You insist someone is lying because you don't like what they say. You don't prove anything. There is nothing of worth coming out your mouth or off your keyboard. Learn something. Perhaps then you can truly participate in a meaningful way.

What I just said, I'm sure went over your head and you convinced yourself rdean is just being mean once again. Pity.

There is no conversing with you. You are simply too much of a fucking idiot. You don't know anything. You say stupid things over and over again. You insist someone is lying because you don't like what they say. You don't prove anything. There is nothing of worth coming out your mouth or off your keyboard. Learn something. Perhaps then you can truly participate in a meaningful way.

What I just said, I'm sure went over your head and you convinced yourself rdean is just being mean once again. Pity.

Nonsense. I don't call people liars. I just mock them for their moronic stupidity.

To be a liar you have to know what you're saying is false. In your case, you're so terribly stupid you believe the nonsense you spew.

You're not a liar, you're a moron.

I think Hussein might be easily goaded but in this case I don'e see any evidence that republicans trust him to run a golf outing much less a war in the Mid East.

He was right?

Libya has degenerated into a quagmire, all of Qaddafi's weapons are in the hands of various extremist groups, and the Middle East is getting worse every day. The situation in Syria is a direct result of the Libya debacle, but you think he was right simply because no Americans died at the time.

This is the problem when you throw down a red line ultimatum you have no intention of following through on some people might actually expect you to do it. Any pressure Obama is getting about Syria is of his on making.

Nonsense. I don't call people liars. I just mock them for their moronic stupidity.

To be a liar you have to know what you're saying is false. In your case, you're so terribly stupid you believe the nonsense you spew.

You're not a liar, you're a moron.

Oh wow, you're such a "saint". Saint Monkeybutt.

He was right?

Libya has degenerated into a quagmire, all of Qaddafi's weapons are in the hands of various extremist groups, and the Middle East is getting worse every day. The situation in Syria is a direct result of the Libya debacle, but you think he was right simply because no Americans died at the time.

Obama only stepped in because civilians were being slaughtered. But seriously, when have Republicans cared about civilians. I'm serious. In Iraq? No, in fact, they stood by and did nothing about what was happening to Iraqi Christians.

How come you can't get Republicans to talk about what happened to the Iraqi Christians. They absolutely refuse to discuss it. Why is that? Don't you wonder?

He drew a line then whines and tries to wiggle around it when the line is crossed. What a spineless puss.

I don't remember any Republican pushing to go into Libya.

In fact, I remember many were upset that Obama sent troops there while he was Brazil on vacation and only told the Congress by a telephone call minutes before the troops landed.

Libya: President Obama, Congress Faces Questions on War Powers Act - ABC News

They wanted to have it both ways, complaining about the commitment of American forces on the one hand and criticizing him for "leading from behind" on the other. It's funny how now you just report the side of the argument favorable to your position. The Republicans were hardly united on the Libyan operation, except in their to desire to use it in some fashion to bash Obama.

obama thought that the threat of his displeasure was enough to prevent Syria's civil war from escalating, even though, at the same time, he was escalating. He was wrong. He's a joke, a laughable buffoon. He's the jester slapping a paper crown on his head calling himself king of the world.

obama thought that the threat of his displeasure was enough to prevent Syria's civil war from escalating, even though, at the same time, he was escalating. He was wrong. He's a joke, a laughable buffoon. He's the jester slapping a paper crown on his head calling himself king of the world.

How do you know what he thought when you obviously can't think yourself? Look at your post. It's ridiculous. And delusional.

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

fox.jpg

You're claiming to know WHY republicans are doing something that you have yet to PROVE they are, in fact, doing.

Who, exactly, is "goading"?

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

fox.jpg

Obabble would suck any raghead dick to avoid confrontation.

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

fox.jpg

Obabble would suck any raghead dick to avoid confrontation.

Except Bin Laden's. Him he killed after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him. Oops.

How do you know what he thought when you obviously can't think yourself? Look at your post. It's ridiculous. And delusional.

Deans the expert on delusional

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum List

Back