Why Republicans are trying to GOAD Obama into attacking Syria.

The ONLY action we should take regarding the middle east is to stop all immigration from the middle east.

Sometime, Republican policies are so painfully obvious. Remember when they were screaming for Obama to invade Libya and "stop the bloodshed"? Remember what they did when Obama did help out the unfortunate Libyans?

Which Republicans?

That kind of backfired. Republicans were hoping Obama would be gifted with shoes, the way Bush was in Iraq. There is a wrong way to "help" and the Obama way. Seeing Libyans "thank" Obama (pic above) kind of shows us the difference between the way Republicans do things and the way Democrats do things.

Which Republicans?

This is what Republicans are hoping for. They hate this guy so much, they would see money wasted and Americans dead to see him brought down.

Republicans are saying they want to protect innocent Syrians. Where were they when it came to innocent Christians in Iraq?

Syria in Danger of Replicating Christian Exodus in Iraq, say The Christian Post | ICMC

Dr Thomas Schirrmacher warned of a mass exodus of Christians from Syria similar to that experienced in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion.

A decade ago, there were an estimated 1.5 million Christians in Iraq. Since then, around half the Christian population has left the country due to hardship and persecution. Today, there are reportedly fewer than 60 churches left in the country.

See? Where have Republicans even mentioned Iraqi Christians or Syrian Christians? In fact, I can't remember the right wing ever bringing up the Christian plight in either Iraq or Syria ever on this blog site unless it's to deny. In fact yet again, I've only seen Democrats and liberals ever bringing up the plight of those Christians.

Now you can move this to the badlands or the rubber room or where ever you want, but everyone at the USMB knows it to be true.

Republicans are goading Obama into "doing something" the way they did for Libya. They are hoping they can play on his compassion for people in dire circumstances so they can attack him for dragging America into yet another middle eastern conflict.

Worse, the Middle East has been home to violence for hundreds of years, but until the invasion of Iraq, it had been relatively calm compared to the past (can't wait to see USMB Republicans jump on this and say Oh look rdean thought the Middle East was the land of milk and cookies. They are so predictable.).

My feeling is that Obama needs to do what he did in Libya. Help where he can, but stay out of it.

The worst part of all are Republicans even pretending to have compassion for these people. Come on. After what they've been doing to Americans here for the last 30 years, they are suddenly "compassionate" for a bunch of Muslims?????? USMB right wingers will say, "Oh, but we are". Yea, sure you are (shaking head slowly from side to side). Sure you are.

Which Republicans?

Sometime, Republican policies are so painfully obvious. Remember when they were screaming for Obama to invade Libya and "stop the bloodshed"? Remember what they did when Obama did help out the unfortunate Libyans?

Which Republicans?

That kind of backfired. Republicans were hoping Obama would be gifted with shoes, the way Bush was in Iraq. There is a wrong way to "help" and the Obama way. Seeing Libyans "thank" Obama (pic above) kind of shows us the difference between the way Republicans do things and the way Democrats do things.

Which Republicans?

This is what Republicans are hoping for. They hate this guy so much, they would see money wasted and Americans dead to see him brought down.

Republicans are saying they want to protect innocent Syrians. Where were they when it came to innocent Christians in Iraq?

Syria in Danger of Replicating Christian Exodus in Iraq, say The Christian Post | ICMC

Dr Thomas Schirrmacher warned of a mass exodus of Christians from Syria similar to that experienced in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion.

A decade ago, there were an estimated 1.5 million Christians in Iraq. Since then, around half the Christian population has left the country due to hardship and persecution. Today, there are reportedly fewer than 60 churches left in the country.

See? Where have Republicans even mentioned Iraqi Christians or Syrian Christians? In fact, I can't remember the right wing ever bringing up the Christian plight in either Iraq or Syria ever on this blog site unless it's to deny. In fact yet again, I've only seen Democrats and liberals ever bringing up the plight of those Christians.

Now you can move this to the badlands or the rubber room or where ever you want, but everyone at the USMB knows it to be true.

Republicans are goading Obama into "doing something" the way they did for Libya. They are hoping they can play on his compassion for people in dire circumstances so they can attack him for dragging America into yet another middle eastern conflict.

Worse, the Middle East has been home to violence for hundreds of years, but until the invasion of Iraq, it had been relatively calm compared to the past (can't wait to see USMB Republicans jump on this and say Oh look rdean thought the Middle East was the land of milk and cookies. They are so predictable.).

My feeling is that Obama needs to do what he did in Libya. Help where he can, but stay out of it.

The worst part of all are Republicans even pretending to have compassion for these people. Come on. After what they've been doing to Americans here for the last 30 years, they are suddenly "compassionate" for a bunch of Muslims?????? USMB right wingers will say, "Oh, but we are". Yea, sure you are (shaking head slowly from side to side). Sure you are.

Which Republicans?

Republicans that want to help Middle Eastern Christians? None

Republicans that have been doing damage to America for the last thirty years? All of them

Hope that helped.

For the record who was demanding we do something in Lybia? I don't remember

How come it's so easy for turds to forget what just happened two years ago? Because they have to fight GOP talking heads for space?

GOP Prods Obama on Libya - WSJ.com

With no evidence emerging that Col. Gadhafi is about to fall, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, the top Republican on the Armed Services Committee, and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky urged the U.S. to consider various moves that would mark a sharp escalation in American involvement.

Republicans in Congress slam Obama Libya policy - CNN.com

GOP presidential nominee, criticized him for refusing to overtly apply American military force in pursuit of the U.S. goal of removing strongman Moammar Gadhafi from power.

They want to have it both ways. If he doesn't help, they can say he doesn't care about freedom. If he does help, they'll say he wants to arm Al Qaeda. You can see it on the boards with CONS arguing it both ways.
Don't listen to jag-offs like McCain. He doesn't speak for use.

We figure Obama should stay out of it completely. Problem being Obama's meddling has only worsened the war and dragged it out. I support Syria's government over those al Qaeda rebels.

In my opinion we should get the Hell out of the ME now. Let them kill each other all they want and nuke anyone that attacks Israel.

Who is "use"(sic)? It's seem kind of arrogant to assume you and the the other "uses" are the only ones that represent conservatism.

Considering Republicans are 90% white and hate Obama almost to a man, it's a pretty easy assamption they all think alike.

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

fox.jpg

In Libya, Obama led from the rear.

He likes it that way.

Which Republicans?

Which Republicans?

Which Republicans?

Republicans that have been doing damage to America for the last thirty years? All of them

Hope that helped.
including the many who have given their lives for this Country?....are they part of your illusion too Dean?....or are you going to be an asshole once more and not answer yet another question?....

Don't listen to jag-offs like McCain. He doesn't speak for use.

We figure Obama should stay out of it completely. Problem being Obama's meddling has only worsened the war and dragged it out. I support Syria's government over those al Qaeda rebels.

In my opinion we should get the Hell out of the ME now. Let them kill each other all they want and nuke anyone that attacks Israel.

Who is "use"(sic)? It's seem kind of arrogant to assume you and the the other "uses" are the only ones that represent conservatism.

Considering Republicans are 90% white and hate Obama almost to a man, it's a pretty easy assamption they all think alike.

got one of your wonderful links to this?.....almost to the man you say.....

Which Republicans?

Which Republicans?

Which Republicans?

Hope that helped.

Do you have names?

Bill Richardson, DEMOCRAT, is calling for the bombing of Syria as well as the arming of Syrian rebels.

As usual Mr Derp is a complete moron.

are you guys really going to pretend no republicans are talking all tuff about syria?

They want to have it both ways. If he doesn't help, they can say he doesn't care about freedom. If he does help, they'll say he wants to arm Al Qaeda. You can see it on the boards with CONS arguing it both ways.

Republicans :clap2: BTW- Sanford (R-SC) has his election tomorrow right? :razz:

are you guys really going to pretend no republicans are talking all tuff about syria?

We're not the ones making preemptive excuses, derp is.

And for the record im one of the few conservatives who support some type of action in Syria so stick your bullshit ASSumptions where the sun dont shine.

Forum List

Back