Why Republicans cannot win

The
no common sense told me that ... you see if you don't have money to pay thats a debt ... after you picked your nose, did you replace your brain with silly putty??
If you don't have the money to pay...
You don't buy it.
see i told ya ... dead between the ears ... sorry dumb fuck thats not how any government works in a democracy .. each year you create a budget ... this isn't you buy something ... you allocate so much money in that budget ... if you don't stay in that budget a debt is created ... its that simple... if you don't create a tax for your budget to pay for it, it to causes a debt ... if you don't want to have debt then hire peop-le to protect you fire the entire department of defense for a started .,..the THE IRS ... and all of the government operations that this country operates on ... then fend for yourself ass hole cause theres nobody stopping them from shooting you cause you don't like taxes ... pull your head out of your ass
Good thing we are a republic....
yes it is a good thinks cause we dems ,make you repub-lie-tards tow the line
n why did you say we are a democracy? Glad I could educate you....
well you repub-lie-tards don't know the meaning of democracy ... you never have ... glad I could educate you even more

Lol typical libtard fool who barely has the brains to spend somebody else's earnings.
Government check, dumass?
well repub-lie-tard if you don't like your money being spent by somebody else ( our government) then leave the country
or curb you takers...
ok fire the department of defense that will pay us back a trillion dollars ever year ... good Idea fire the department of defense that will curb that taker
That's dumb....
so is curb your takers... thats even dumber ... you have no Idea how much of the national budget goes to your so called takers ....nor do you know who the takers are
You are a taker...so there's 1....:lol:

The
You don't buy it.
see i told ya ... dead between the ears ... sorry dumb fuck thats not how any government works in a democracy .. each year you create a budget ... this isn't you buy something ... you allocate so much money in that budget ... if you don't stay in that budget a debt is created ... its that simple... if you don't create a tax for your budget to pay for it, it to causes a debt ... if you don't want to have debt then hire peop-le to protect you fire the entire department of defense for a started .,..the THE IRS ... and all of the government operations that this country operates on ... then fend for yourself ass hole cause theres nobody stopping them from shooting you cause you don't like taxes ... pull your head out of your ass
well you repub-lie-tards don't know the meaning of democracy ... you never have ... glad I could educate you even more
Because we are a republic...right?

Did Rachel tell you that?
Don't pick your nose - you're head will cave in.
no common sense told me that ... you see if you don't have money to pay thats a debt ... after you picked your nose, did you replace your brain with silly putty??
You don't buy it.
Lol typical libtard fool who barely has the brains to spend somebody else's earnings.
well repub-lie-tard if you don't like your money being spent by somebody else ( our government) then leave the country
He'll no! You keep takin', and we'll keep fightin'.

You don't buy it.
or curb you takers...
ok fire the department of defense that will pay us back a trillion dollars ever year ... good Idea fire the department of defense that will curb that taker
I didn't say no government dumass. Lets fire the department of agriculture - a 140 TRILLION dollar/yr bureaucracy that doesn't grow a damn thing.

The
You don't buy it.
or curb you takers...
That's dumb....
so is curb your takers... thats even dumber ... you have no Idea how much of the national budget goes to your so called takers ....nor do you know who the takers are
You are a taker...so there's 1....:lol:
like i said you haven't a clue who the takers are nothing between the ears

Because the party has become a group of anti-government morons that wouldn't know how to govern a country if it bit them in their fat ass. They think we don't need regulations, infrastructure or the need to educate our population.

These people think the wild west shows was a manual of running a fucking country..Well, it isn't.
Says the worthless government worker.....

Here is an idea for you: Scroll back up to the top and read what I wrote, drop the name calling, and think about it. It might just open your eyes.
And democrats want to be ruled by a huge, unaccountable, bankrupt dictatorship.
Stupid asses.

Sorry....most Americans don't see it your way. I guess name calling is all you have left little guy.
so far his silly putty of a brain can only repeat what he heard
Keep them hands out, Taker.
I make more money and pay more taxes then you'll ever know ... the only taker i see is you down in your mothers basement eating cheetos and drink her beer that she bought ... along with her paying for your on line service so you can rag about shit you have no Idea about
I'll bite. How do you make your money and pay your taxes? Do you work for one of those big bad corporations?

You don't buy it.
He'll no! You keep takin', and we'll keep fightin'.
so are ya going to Iraql to fight for us or are you going to sit here and rag about shit you know nothing about ...

Here is an idea for you: Scroll back up to the top and read what I wrote, drop the name calling, and think about it. It might just open your eyes.
Stupid asses.

Sorry....most Americans don't see it your way. I guess name calling is all you have left little guy.
I make more money and pay more taxes then you'll ever know ... the only taker i see is you down in your mothers basement eating cheetos and drink her beer that she bought ... along with her paying for your on line service so you can rag about shit you have no Idea about
I'll bite. How do you make your money and pay your taxes? Do you work for one of those big bad corporations?
I've worked for big bad corporations and I've worked for good ones.

And you call me stupid for supporting what makes us the most powerful nation on earth? While you whine about how much you want us to look like somalia or some other rabid crap hole. What a joke you liberterians are.
Me thinks you need to come back off your rocket ship and get a job.

According to you libstains, there are no good corporations.

Stupid asses.

Actually I haven't work a job for the last 40 years nor do I get government assistance programs ... yes I do make corporations pay me each and every month ... I can't help that I'm smarter then you ...some one who doesn't thinks they have to work a 9 to 5 job plus overtime to make something of themselves ... in my case I have money managers that I pay who takes care of all my expenses and my taxes each and every year ... So no I not stupid enough to work a job that what we have you for ...

Stupid asses.
You mean bush or trump? Because these guys rule like dictators.
MSNBC'D again.
13962529_1026840414051308_2662649159907181417_n.jpg

i don't think I've ever said that ... I have said that corporations don't pay their fair share in taxes ... that doesn't make me a hater of corporations ... I learn in life why work yourself to death for a corporation when you can actually get corporations to pay your way ...

That's just what you hear because you have a small conservative brain.

Corporations have stopped caring about the social contract they used to have with workers. Somewhere around 1970 they stopped. They now only care about shareholders.

The fact you don't know this and can't speak intelligently about this tells me you are a brainwashed con troll doll. Pull your string and wait for the talking point spin bs

or curb you takers...
I didn't say no government dumass. Lets fire the department of agriculture - a 140 TRILLION dollar/yr bureaucracy that doesn't grow a damn thing.
ok fine with me ...

Forum List

Back