Why Republicans cannot win

Keep them hands out, Taker.
I make more money and pay more taxes then you'll ever know ... the only taker i see is you down in your mothers basement eating cheetos and drink her beer that she bought ... along with her paying for your on line service so you can rag about shit you have no Idea about
I'll bite. How do you make your money and pay your taxes? Do you work for one of those big bad corporations?
I've worked for big bad corporations and I've worked for good ones.
According to you libstains, there are no good corporations.
i don't think I've ever said that ... I have said that corporations don't pay their fair share in taxes ... that doesn't make me a hater of corporations ... I learn in life why work yourself to death for a corporation when you can actually get corporations to pay you way ...
And they need to shrink the pay gap. Workers used to make $30 an hour and the CEO made $3 million a year. Today workers make $10 and CEO makes $30 million.

Look how much money Roger ailes left fox news with.

Bill is 100% correct.........The democrats have perhaps the most tainted candidate in Hillary Clinton, EXCEPT for the one clown they republicans have chosen.....It takes a Trump for many, many to line up behind Hillary.

I make more money and pay more taxes then you'll ever know ... the only taker i see is you down in your mothers basement eating cheetos and drink her beer that she bought ... along with her paying for your on line service so you can rag about shit you have no Idea about
I'll bite. How do you make your money and pay your taxes? Do you work for one of those big bad corporations?
i don't think I've ever said that ... I have said that corporations don't pay their fair share in taxes ... that doesn't make me a hater of corporations ... I learn in life why work yourself to death for a corporation when you can actually get corporations to pay you way ...
And they need to shrink the pay gap. Workers used to make $30 an hour and the CEO made $3 million a year. Today workers make $10 and CEO makes $30 million.

Remind us again what business it is of yours?

and we will have repub-lie-tards tell us here that we hate big business cause they make too much money ... you watch

translation= he's got nothin'

Translation = you're a fascist

And you call me stupid for supporting what makes us the most powerful nation on earth? While you whine about how much you want us to look like somalia or some other rabid crap hole. What a joke you liberterians are.
Me thinks you need to come back off your rocket ship and get a job.
me thinks you need to move out of your moms basement and stop eating all of her cheetos and drinking up all her beer ...

Last edited:

translation=you still got nothin'

Here is an idea for you: Scroll back up to the top and read what I wrote, drop the name calling, and think about it. It might just open your eyes.
Sorry....most Americans don't see it your way. I guess name calling is all you have left little guy.
so far his silly putty of a brain can only repeat what he heard
Actually I haven't work a job for the last 40 years nor do I get government assistance programs ... yes I do make corporations pay me each and every month ... I can't help that I'm smarter then you ...some one who doesn't thinks they have to work a 9 to 5 job plus overtime to make something of themselves ... in my case I have money managers that I pay who takes care of all my expenses and my taxes each and every year ... So no I not stupid enough to work a job that what we have you for ...
Isn't Capitalism wonderful?

Translation = you're still a fascist...

That's just what you hear because you have a small conservative brain.

Corporations have stopped caring about the social contract they used to have with workers. Somewhere around 1970 they stopped. They now only care about shareholders.

The fact you don't know this and can't speak intelligently about this tells me you are a brainwashed con troll doll. Pull your string and wait for the talking point spin bs
or pull the corporations strings thats the easy way

translation=you still got nothin

Corporations have stopped caring about the social contract they used to have with workers. Somewhere around 1970 they stopped. They now only care about shareholders.

The fact you don't know this and can't speak intelligently about this tells me you are a brainwashed con troll doll. Pull your string and wait for the talking point spin bs
Your democrat crony capitalism is not so wonderful....

I don't think I ever said I don't like capitalism ... it pays my way in life ... why would I not like that ...i get to pull their strings ... they don't get to pull my strings like yours does ...

I don't think I ever said I don't like capitalism ... it pays my way in life ... why would I not like that ...i get to pull their strings ... they don't get to pull my strings like yours does ...
A fascist crony capitalist democrat....huh....:lol:

translation=you still got nothin
Lol you sound like an equal opportunity taker.
actually i'm a investor ... they take from me and I take more back from them ... but thats what money mgr does ... i just sit back a rake it in and pay my fair share

Forum List

Back