Why Russia will win

Now you're back to fabricating bullshit by the truck load.

Biden already failed because he could have prevented the invasion if he'd simply followed Trump's plans to fortify Ukraine and permanently move US divisions into the Baltics.

Instead he acceded to Putin's wishes and cut off all lethal aid to Ukraine as one of his first actus as president and then hung them out to dry even after the Invasion started until public pressure grew to a roar both here and abroad demanding we help provide whatever they need to succeed in driving the Russians out.
Yes.... something stinks about it...I think we will eventually discover that there are indeed US infantrymen on the ground unofficially. You have to admit though that anyone watching Biden from the sidelines would swear that he works for Putin.

Now you're back to fabricating bullshit by the truck load.

Biden already failed because he could have prevented the invasion if he'd simply followed Trump's plans to fortify Ukraine and permanently move US divisions into the Baltics.

Instead he acceded to Putin's wishes and cut off all lethal aid to Ukraine as one of his first actus as president and then hung them out to dry even after the Invasion started until public pressure grew to a roar both here and abroad demanding we help provide whatever they need to succeed in driving the Russians out.
Yeah sure he did and no doubt you have irrefutable evidence to support it.
You keep supporting putin. Biden will win and putin will be either dead or in jail.

Yeah sure he did and no doubt you have irrefutable evidence to support it.
You keep supporting putin. Biden will win and putin will be either dead or in jail.

You were saying???

You were saying???
You said Biden did nothing about stocking up.

Hello. Youve just made a fool of yourself.

You said Biden did nothing about stocking up.

Hello. Youve just made a fool of yourself.
I said he canceled the lethal aid to Ukraine as one of his first acts as president and provide you two sources confirming it.

You just made a complete ass of yourself again/as usual.

I said he canceled the lethal aid to Ukraine as one of his first acts as president and provide you two sources confirming it.

You just made a complete ass of yourself again/as usual.
If you say so but the proof is there and so was the weapons. I assume you have been there to witness the arsenal he provided. Oh you haven't? Thats odd.

That's the second airfield they've evacuated and the left so quickly they didn't even have time to put out cratering charges.

I realize the Putin butt lickers are going to keep trying to spin even that as some sort of a win but this war, at least the kinetic phase will be over soon and all they've tried to bury is going to come out.

Give 30 million peoiple cell phones after the communications networks are back up and running and they will quickly run out of places to run and hide along with Putin and his fellow war criminals.
I think you are correct but I am cautious; redirecting to the East means there is a window of opportunity for the Ukrainians to prepare a hot reception. Supply line issues are not the problem they are in the North and West. The Ukraine has a motivated Military and Civilian Population to whom revenge is NOT a bad thing; it is a recipe for continued slaughter unless the Russians bleed "too much". I don't know how it's going to end but it could be entering a bloody phase(attrition). The Spring arrives; the tanks bog down. Oz is sending Bushmasters as we speak; they will handle the soft muddy soils and the longer distances. Each needs to send the best Ordnance they can to the Ukrainian willing users. It is far from over I think unfortunately but I'm speculating now.

BTW; Norris is a twerp.

Greg

If you say so but the proof is there and so was the weapons. I assume you have been there to witness the arsenal he provided. Oh you haven't? Thats odd.
What the hell? He didn't resume sending lethal aide to Ukraine until AFTER the invasion began.

Why do you feel such a need to lie?

I think you are correct but I am cautious; redirecting to the East means there is a window of opportunity for the Ukrainians to prepare a hot reception. Supply line issues are not the problem they are in the North and West. The Ukraine has a motivated Military and Civilian Population to whom revenge is NOT a bad thing; it is a recipe for continued slaughter unless the Russians bleed "too much". I don't know how it's going to end but it could be entering a bloody phase(attrition). The Spring arrives; the tanks bog down. Oz is sending Bushmasters as we speak; they will handle the soft muddy soils and the longer distances. Each needs to send the best Ordnance they can to the Ukrainian willing users. It is far from over I think unfortunately but I'm speculating now.

BTW; Norris is a twerp.

Greg
Well I'll just say it's nice to have a conversation with someone who has a clue occasionally.

I'm praying they have a very wet spring that keeps the Russians bound to hard roads till at least the first of July.

What the hell? He didn't resume sending lethal aide to Ukraine until AFTER the invasion began.

Why do you feel such a need to lie?
Yeah I noticed that too....like I said something stinks. Hell it's not even much of a cover up.
It sure looks like Biden secretly wants to throw Ukraine to Russia. Hard not to see it.

Yeah I noticed that too....like I said something stinks. Hell it's not even much of a cover up.
It sure looks like Biden secretly wants to throw Ukraine to Russia. Hard not to see it.
I strongly suspect that Biden thought, in as much as he does "think" at all, that the Ukraine was another Afghanistan and it was already a lost cause. He didn't want to sully his hands; after all, they were not worth any more $ to Hunter so were quite disposable. Then something strange to Biden happened; the Ukraine showed what the English call "bottle" and fought to the death for their motherland..........I think of the precedent of Stalin asking the Russian People to fight, not for Communism, but for "MOTHER RUSSIA"!!!(May be an urban myth but I have heard it repeated over the years). The Ukraine has a similar culture in that the land is integral to their identity. it may be a slav thing.

Greg

Last edited:
He has only just started using his best weapons. Were he to unleash his Hyper Sonic Missiles it would be game over very quickly.
So the Ukrainians give up. The Russians move in and take over and the citizens continue to fight using guerrilla warfare tactics. If the population refuses to cooperate and picks off a dozen Russians everyday, it will take one hell of a large force to rule the nation.

The occupation will bankrupt Russia and Russia will get little for all the effort. It will be a lot like our occupation of Afghanistan. We wind and should have left but instead we stayed and wasted lives and money.

You continue fabricating bullshit.

Biden cancelled the Lethal aid to Ukraine as the links provided already show.

You can't peddle enough bullshit to cover this one up.

It's spooky that the "marines" who just got turned into french fries at Mariupol look very much like American military in the video.

I strongly suspect that Biden thought, in as much as he does "think" at all, that the Ukraine was another Afghanistan and it was already a lost cause. He didn't want to sully his hands; after all, they were not worth any more $ to Hunter so were quite disposable. Then something strange to Biden happened; the Ukraine showed what the English call "bottle" and fought to the death for their motherland..........I think of the precedent of Stalin asking the Russian People to fight, not for Communism, but for "MOTHER RUSSIA"!!!(May be an urban myth but I have heard it repeated over the years). The Ukraine has a similar culture in that the land is integral to their identity. it may be a slav thing.

Greg
POSPOTUS and his POS son want what's under the battlefield: gas.

BTW; Norris is a twerp.

Greg
Pretty well said.

Remember though they couldn't even keep their units besieging Kiyv and Karkiv supplied with even the most basic things such as rations and gas. That's why the 40 milie long convoy sat in one spit for two or three weeks.

Shortening their lines of supply and communications will certainly help but they are concentrating and consolidating those forces so things will go bad at warp speed if they haven't addressed the supply/commo problems.

Concentrating those units in small but very densely packed pockets will also allow the Ukrainians to concentrate their anti tank and anti aircraft units a chance to turn the next phase of the war into a turkey shoot.

Forum List

Back