Why should Hilary even bother to debate Trump?

Hillary-Sick3.jpg

Debate that^^ LMFAO Hey Donald, bring a snorkel to shove up Helly's ass.. I'll bet you my cottage it will come out clean.. ( cough Colostomy bag)

What a surprise. The Progs are desperate to keep hiLIARy away from a debate with Trump because they know he will blow her away.

I look forward to the debate- even if it is only Clinton addressing the empty chair after Trump refuses the debate because another woman is mean to him

images

Empty chair? You want hiLIARy to debate Obabble again?

That didn't work out so well for her in 2008.

This is how far Dems have slided. They've rigged it for a known felon; and they have the nerve to talk about who's qualified.

A known 'felon'?

LOL.......30 years of right wing nut jobs.....and no- Clinton is still not a felon....

A KNOWN FELON

LOL.......30 years of right wing nut jobs.....and no- Clinton is still not a felon

Are you going to be talking Vince Foster next?

Or waiting for Trump to bring up Vince Foster in the debates- I mean if he is brave enough to show up.

This is how far Dems have slided. They've rigged it for a known felon; and they have the nerve to talk about who's qualified.

A known 'felon'?

LOL.......30 years of right wing nut jobs.....and no- Clinton is still not a felon....

A KNOWN FELON

LOL.......30 years of right wing nut jobs.....and no- Clinton is still not a felon

Are you going to be talking Vince Foster next?

Or waiting for Trump to bring up Vince Foster in the debates- I mean if he is brave enough to show up.

A KNOWN FELON

A known 'felon'?

A KNOWN FELON
Oh...yes. Bigger font makes it so much more convincing........but still, where's those indictments?

A KNOWN FELON

Trump's primary weapon will be Trump. He will be Trump all the way so that he wont have to study all that government junk. He will evade scholarly topics and do his facial expressions as a substitute. Trump's biggie, however, will be telling the audience about Trump. Should be a great show.

What the hell is that hole in her tongue??
ELECTION, ELECTIONS, HILLARY CLINTON
WHAT’S THIS HOLE IN HILLARY’S TONGUE?
August 2, 2016 By Katie 27 Comments

Two weeks ago, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton experienced what could have been an epileptic seizure on camera. Then it appeared to happen again on stage at the Democratic National Convention immediately after her acceptance speech. Now, astute Internet sleuths have spotted a suspicious cavity on Clinton’s tongue that could be indicative of a biopsy:
160731-hole-in-hillarys-tongue-closeup.jpg

What’s this hole in Hillary’s tongue?

Oh? What is the actual indication that Clinton is ducking any debates?

The excuse your fellow Communist, Haznonuts is floating as cover..

Look, these are the two shittiest candidates in my lifetime - the ONLY redeeming aspect of this election cycle will be to watch Trump eviscerate that lying twat on national TV. I suspect that the OP is right and that she'll duck debating Trump, there is LITERALLY no upside for her to debate him. He'll crush her, she knows it, and humiliate the crook in front of the nation. Now that will be the BEST entertainment for me in a decade, but when did HilLIARy ever think about someone other than herself? Never - so she won't do it to keep me entertained....

Trump's primary weapon will be Trump. He will be Trump all the way so that he wont have to study all that government junk. He will evade scholarly topics and do his facial expressions as a substitute. Trump's biggie, however, will be telling the audience about Trump. Should be a great show.

AND he will nail her on her lies and her endless corruption. :thup: He'll leave her in a bleeding heap after it's all done.

It will be GLORIOUS to watch, if she actually shows up.

Hazelnut, the reason Crooked Hillary doesn't need to debate is because the MSM is campaigning for her 24/7. :p That is actually why Crooked Hillary is in hiding lately. The democrats are so fucking stupid and hateful, they will vote for any crook who has a D by the name. Crooked Hillary staying out of sight reduces the number of times video appears with her handlers helping her stand up, helping her remember to talk, etc.

As you can see by the above post, it doesn't matter how stupid and unprepared Trump looks, his base will still show up and vote for him. Glad they are now a smaller minority.

As long as Hillary has a vagina, people will vote for her because that's all that matters to them.
Oh look....the RW Excuse Part II. First it was "people vote for him because he's black." Now it's "people vote for her because she's a woman". Aren't you afraid of running out of excuses for being so sucky?

Since one is black and the other has a vagina, it's not an excuse. It's the reason. Why are you afraid to be honest about it.

AND he will nail her on her lies and her endless corruption. :thup: He'll leave her in a bleeding heap after it's all done.

It will be GLORIOUS to watch, if she actually shows up.

I hope he makes her cry. Maybe she'll speak in the negro dialect she used previously.

What the hell is that hole in her tongue??
ELECTION, ELECTIONS, HILLARY CLINTON
WHAT’S THIS HOLE IN HILLARY’S TONGUE?
August 2, 2016 By Katie 27 Comments

Two weeks ago, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton experienced what could have been an epileptic seizure on camera. Then it appeared to happen again on stage at the Democratic National Convention immediately after her acceptance speech. Now, astute Internet sleuths have spotted a suspicious cavity on Clinton’s tongue that could be indicative of a biopsy:
160731-hole-in-hillarys-tongue-closeup.jpg

What’s this hole in Hillary’s tongue?

Hole in Hillary's tongue? That's where her ethics used to be.....

Forum List

Back