Why should Hilary even bother to debate Trump?

Look at the liberal CHICKEN SHIT COWARDS already providing an out for that old fucking corrupt Crypt Keeper who disappeared during one demonrat debate having shit her diaper full... not only are liberoidals worried that Helly Rotten might fall over or perhaps crack her colostomy bag, but also that the Donald's gonna whip dat fat stank azz in to the ground..

Wow- you are a Trumpster - all you can talk is shit.

Tissue?
Confirmation, it would appear.

Why Should She Debate Trump?

I can't believe Liberals are already justifying Hillary running from Trump the same way she has been running from Press Conferences for about a year now.

Why she shouldn't debate Trump:
- Because her failure in Benghazi, her illegal acts / e-mail that jeopardized national security, her constant lying, her pay-to-play, etc will all come up...and will be very damning to her.

- Because it takes courage and true leadership to stand up to someone and debate them.....she doesn't have the guts / courage / ability to stand up to Trump but she wants us to believe she can stand up against our nation's enemies and other world leaders. :p

- Because the pressure of having to face Trump on live TV might cause her dain bramage to kick in, causing her to start spewing silly shit as she drifts out of her head or falls flat on stage. It would be best if she continues to keep 'phoning it in'.

Can you IMAGINE how the libs would be going insane if a GOP candidate, especially Trump, suggested he would not debate?!

This is awesome / funny as hail!

Honestly, Traitor Hillary has nothing to gain by debating Trump. He will tear her to shreds, and EVERYONE knows it..

LOL- everyone- Trumpsters are so funny- they think that everyone lives in the same fantasy world that Trumpsters do.

Bring it on.

Trump is the one who dodges debates.

Your leftist cohort starts a thread on Helly Rotten ducking the debates and you turn it around on the Donald.. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.. Only lying ass liberals are this ^^ fucked up.

Look at the liberal CHICKEN SHIT COWARDS already providing an out for that old fucking corrupt Crypt Keeper who disappeared during one demonrat debate having shit her diaper full... not only are liberoidals worried that Helly Rotten might fall over or perhaps crack her colostomy bag, but also that the Donald's gonna whip dat fat stank azz in to the ground..

Tissue?

Hey you managed to make a post without wallowing in manure- that is progress!

I'd be fine with Hillary skipping out on the debates. Let it be known that she's a coward who can't take the heat, in case people don't know that already from Benghazi.
Agreed on her skipping the debate.

As for Benghazi, I think she was more fucking clueless than cowardly. Afterall, she exclusively used a private email server and claims no classified information was ever passed over it, so how could she have possibly known about the situation in Libya? Briefings by unpaid interns and/or a sycophant staff?

Why Should She Debate Trump?

I can't believe Liberals are already justifying Hillary running from Trump the same way she has been running from Press Conferences for about a year now.

Why she shouldn't debate Trump:
- Because her failure in Benghazi, her illegal acts / e-mail that jeopardized national security, her constant lying, her pay-to-play, etc will all come up...and will be very damning to her.

- Because it takes courage and true leadership to stand up to someone and debate them.....she doesn't have the guts / courage / ability to stand up to Trump but she wants us to believe she can stand up against our nation's enemies and other world leaders. :p

- Because the pressure of having to face Trump on live TV might cause her dain bramage to kick in, causing her to start spewing silly shit as she drifts out of her head or falls flat on stage. It would be best if she continues to keep 'phoning it in'.

Can you IMAGINE how the libs would be going insane if a GOP candidate, especially Trump, suggested he would not debate?!

This is awesome / funny as hail!

Honestly, Traitor Hillary has nothing to gain by debating Trump. He will tear her to shreds, and EVERYONE knows it..

LOL- everyone- Trumpsters are so funny- they think that everyone lives in the same fantasy world that Trumpsters do.

Bring it on.

Your leftist cohort starts a thread on Helly Rotten ducking the debates and you turn it around on the Donald.. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.. Only lying ass liberals are this ^^ fucked up.

Once again- who is the only candidate running for President who has a history of dodging debates?

images

What a surprise. The Progs are desperate to keep hiLIARy away from a debate with Trump because they know he will blow her away.

I look forward to the debate- even if it is only Clinton addressing the empty chair after Trump refuses the debate because another woman is mean to him

images

Tissue?

Hey you managed to make a post without wallowing in manure- that is progress!

No worries tittybaby, I'll try not to make you cry again..

Bring it on.

:lol:

Uh, it's HilLIARy who is ducking the debates, moron.

Look, you're a leftist because you're stupid, I get it. Still, do at least TRY and follow along.

I'd be fine with Hillary skipping out on the debates. Let it be known that she's a coward who can't take the heat, in case people don't know that already from Benghazi.
Agreed on her skipping the debate.

As for Benghazi, I think she was more fucking clueless than cowardly. Afterall, she exclusively used a private email server and claims no classified information was ever passed over it, so how could she have possibly known about the situation in Libya? Briefings by unpaid interns and/or a sycophant staff?

She knew what she was doing. She operates in darkness for a reason.

How are those indictments coming? Any day now?
There won't be any. The Clinton's are verrrrrry good at knowing where the lines are drawn. Like the Godfather, she has "buffers" to cover for her on any line-crossing.
Ah...so that's the going excuse now? I have to admit....RWrs are very good at excuse-making......they do it so often, they ought to be excellent at it.

Bring it on.

:lol:

Uh, it's HilLIARy who is ducking the debates, moron.

Look, you're a leftist because you're stupid, I get it. Still, do at least TRY and follow along.
Oh? What is the actual indication that Clinton is ducking any debates?

Forum List

Back