Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Could you please link to the CDC defining homosexuality as a disease?

CDC Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men Gender Risk HIV AIDS

And then remind us that you don't believe the existence of the CDC is constitutional.

Remind me where I said that. You want to know my view, ask me, don't tell me what my view is

So you've never said or implied that many federal agencies are unconstitutional? Am I confusing you with another poster, okay,

then state for the record that you believe there are no constitutional issues with the existence of the CDC and I'll stand corrected.

Why do you jerks keep trying to make this a left vs right issue? To divide the country? Do we need to bring out the videos of your left wing messiahs claiming to be against gay marriage again?

Because in many ways it largely is a left and right issue. Among democrats support is 76%. Among republicans, 37%.

And in the past both democrats and republicans have been less supportive of gay marriage than they are now. But democrats have changed the fastest, moving 43% points on the issue over the lifetime of the poll. More than double the 21 points that republicans have moved.

Though the 37% support from republicans is a new record for them. They've finally managed to best democratic support for same sex marriage.

If this were 1996.
Patience Skylar. Patience. Making this a holy war between democrats and republicans is not gonna help your case, is it? A lot has to do with how the questions are formed on the polls. Many republicans bought into the idea of civil unions first before "democrats" and are invested in that approach and voting on the other side of gay marriage based on said support. Just because a republican may not have answered yes to the poll question does not mean he doesn't want to do something that they see as equivalent for the gay folk. Many folk just have not yet studied the issue. On the democrat side.. yeah many are just voting the way they are told to vote by the guy taking the poll.

Change the question to should government be deciding whether two consenting adults can get married or not.. and you will get a different set of poll results.

Within a month the decision will be made for Republicans. The Supreme Court will decide

It is a perfect out for Republicans as they are not required to vote on anything and can now blame their loss on gay marriage on the Court

But are they bright enough to just let the issue go or will they offer the Democrats more ammunition for the 2016 election?
Given that the MSM is heavily entrenched in the liberal camp... I'm 99% sure the media will not hesitate from asking republicans, repeatedly, what their stance is on religious issues of gay marriage, abortion, evolution etc...

And the Supreme Court will give them an out

"I personally do not agree with the court but we as a nation, need to move on"

However, if they use it as an excuse to go batshit crazy and scream about Constitutional amendments and nullification by the states, Democrats will hang them on it

Before the ruling we already have Huckabee insisting that gays won't be satisfied until there are no more churches in the US. Republicans won't be able to help themselves. Or more accurately, Republicans with no real chance of winning the presidency will pander whorishly for unrighteous indignation of Evangalicals and go full batshit on the gay marriage issue.

And democrats will hang the party with it.

Finally! A relevant post to the thread. And of course it didn't come from a liberal. They are unable to see past their own bias

Now, there's some good juicy Irony there. :lol:

Yes, I'm not liberal, you nailed me. Wow, what an insight, that was awesome
I'm truly enjoying this thread. Your thrashing around is quite entertaining. Truly it is.

Yes, I say one non-liberal thing after another, and you keep nailing me for it. LOL
Again, the Irony is ironic. :lol: And that's what makes this thread and your posts so entertaining. :clap:

One playground insult after another, wow, you are on a roll, girl chick

Kaz...you're just too good at the anti gay thing. Maybe it's the insistence upon using the f word for gay man. Are you as blasé with the n-word?

If you believe that, then you're not very observant about liberals. They do that to all non-liberals. If you believe in liberal ideology, that's fine, but you should be honest about who you are in bed with. So to speak...

What does your unnecessary use of the f word for gay men have to do with liberals?

Do you blame your constipation on liberals?

The phrase "the f word" is yet another lame liberal attempt to equate gays with blacks. Neither are not remotely the same, gays and blacks or "the f word" and "the n word."

I wasn't equating blacks with gays...I was equating anti gay bigots with racists ones.

Fair enough on the blacks and gays as a group, but you're still trying to manufacture a gay equivalent to "the n word" and there isn't one

So you've never said or implied that many federal agencies are unconstitutional? Am I confusing you with another poster, okay,

Of course I have stated that. How does "many federal agencies" equate to "all federal agencies?" I have never stated a view on the Constitutionality of the CDC

then state for the record that you believe there are no constitutional issues with the existence of the CDC and I'll stand corrected.

Ask me, don't tell me my position and don't tell me what to say. You can't not be a dick, can you?

And then remind us that you don't believe the existence of the CDC is constitutional.

Remind me where I said that. You want to know my view, ask me, don't tell me what my view is

You said it right here, only a few days ago.

Q. For Small Government Adherents Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Eliminate unconstitutional programs and we're good. Social security, medicare, the department of education, HHS, agriculture, energy, HUD, labor."

Now shut up and stop being a fucking asshole.

Link doesnt show the cdc defining homosexuality as a disease, dunderhead.

Sure it does. It's the "CDC," the "Center for Disease[/u] Control and so they study diseases. They study gays, so they are saying gays are a disease. And in that link they are saying HIV is a gay disease, it's a disease of the diseased. Get it now?

Of course I have stated that. How does "many federal agencies" equate to "all federal agencies?" I have never stated a view on the Constitutionality of the CDC

Ask me, don't tell me my position and don't tell me what to say. You can't not be a dick, can you?

I just posted it. Dumbass.

Q. For Small Government Adherents Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Eliminate unconstitutional programs and we're good. Social security, medicare, the department of education, HHS, agriculture, energy, HUD, labor."

Where is the CDC in that list?

Sure it does. It's the "CDC," the "Center for Disease[/u] Control and so they study diseases. They study gays, so they are saying gays are a disease. And in that link they are saying HIV is a gay disease, it's a disease of the diseased. Get it now?

You are a pathological liar, which is in fact a disease of sorts. You need to quit lying.

I just posted it. Dumbass.

You seriously can't read, can you? Read this quote again. Get your teacher to help you if you need. You are seriously a very stupid man. Your quote does not contradict me. That I advocate eliminating any government agencies does not logically imply I want to eliminate all of them. I'm not an anarchist, retard

I get that, quite clearly, only a moron could post what you just posted and actually believe the shit.

You are a pathological liar, which is in fact a disease of sorts. You need to quit lying.

LOL, liberals never know when you are being screwed with no matter how obvious it is.

The CDC is an agency of HHS.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Now apologize, bitch.

Dude, that was actually quite polite. He did ask you. You intentionally omited this:

He's being cool about this. And instead of answering, you're calling him names.

So perhaps it will help if I ask: So you've never said or implied that many federal agencies are unconstitutional? And do you consider the CDC unconstitutional?

I get that, quite clearly, only a moron could post what you just posted and actually believe the shit.

Only a moron would actually believe I believe that shit after reading my other posts. I can't take you seriously, you and NYCarbineer are just too stupid to have normal dialog with

The CDC is an agency of HHS.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Now apologize, bitch.

HHS is a huge agency, that I want to get rid of it implies that I want to eliminate every single function that it performs is a ridiculous hyperbole.

Do you notice I said at the beginning if you just ask me without being a dick I'd answer? Yet you are still working your ass off to prove you are a dick

Only a moron would actually believe I believe that shit after reading my other posts. I can't take you seriously, you and NYCarbineer are just too stupid to have normal dialog with
So you fall back on your posts all being in jest when cornered and then have the vagina to actually say YOU cant take people seriously

Take a fuckin break, mule

Dude, that was actually quite polite. He did ask you. You intentionally omited this:

He's being cool about this. And instead of answering, you're calling him names.

So perhaps it will help if I ask: So you've never said or implied that many federal agencies are unconstitutional? And do you consider the CDC unconstitutional?

Read the conversation

Forum List

Back