Why should tax payers bail out corporations??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For years the market has more than rewarded corporate america....and when Trump came alone, the rewards got even bigger with tax cuts.....Wall Street in turn, took the booty of their windfall and didn't raise wages, didn't reinvest in their companies and add more jobs, no, what these greedy bastards did was buy back as much of their stock as they could, causing the stock to soar.

Now that the chickens are all home to roost, the party over....WE'RE NOW TO BAIL THESE GREEDY BASTARDS OUT AND GIVE THE LITTLE GUY A FEW BUCKS AND UNEMPLOYMENT CHECKS??????

I say the hell with Wall Street, especially the air line industry and get your money out of the bank accounts of your CEO's who made a killing over the last 3 years and start with the Trumps!!

For years the market has more than rewarded corporate america....and when Trump came alone, the rewards got even bigger with tax cuts.....Wall Street in turn, took the booty of their windfall and didn't raise wages, didn't reinvest in their companies and add more jobs, no, what these greedy bastards did was buy back as much of their stock as they could, causing the stock to soar.

Now that the chickens are all home to roost, the party over....WE'RE NOW TO BAIL THESE GREEDY BASTARDS OUT AND GIVE THE LITTLE GUY A FEW BUCKS AND UNEMPLOYMENT CHECKS??????

I say the hell with Wall Street, especially the air line industry and get your money out of the bank accounts of your CEO's who made a killing over the last 3 years and start with the Trumps!!

imagine that,,, trump has made you a conservative,,,

How dare you copy my fake leaving this forum maneuver!

Why should taxpayers bail out non taxpayers? We’ve been doing it for years!

so why in the hell did you go through that big to do about leaving this place when you know you love it here?....

Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa. So much for another liar, telling US that she/he/it was going away.

Now if you take all the money out of wall street, and shut down the airlines, i guess train travel or automobile is all that is left for your ways to get around and if wall street shutdowns, plenty of UNION workers pensions go tits up, thus making those guys very angry with you, some might even break your legs or arms. Want to really go there, you stupid twit?

Every post you make will be considered as bullsh!t!

After your "I'm leaving" BS nobody will take you seriously, unless it's your 'crew'.
Most if us will put you and your faux 'screaming' on ignore.
Just a heads up...
On ignore you go... hope you have a nice life

I agree. This isn't capitalism; it's crony capitalism

Hey you smarter than shit DemonRats. Let the corporations fail. Then tell us yer plan. Ya got a plan don’t ya?

Forum List

Back