Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

Values, not skin color are what make America great. However, this has always been a majority White country. That may change, but it doesn't mean the country can not remain great if American values are continued.

Just because the majority happens to be white, doesn’t mean we’re a white nation. We never have been a white nation

Sorry bud...they’ve tried hard to omit much of American history but there are still books out there...you may need to read one. Look back at population statistics / demographics. Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790. Our founders intent for this nation was crystal clear.
It was president Lincoln who first let blacks become citizens. Republican party used to be the "party of Lincoln", welcoming black citizens.

Values, not skin color are what make America great. However, this has always been a majority White country. That may change, but it doesn't mean the country can not remain great if American values are continued.

Just because the majority happens to be white, doesn’t mean we’re a white nation. We never have been a white nation

Sorry bud...they’ve tried hard to omit much of American history but there are still books out there...you may need to read one. Look back at population statistics / demographics. Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790. Our founders intent for this nation was crystal clear.
It was president Lincoln who first let blacks become citizens. Republican party used to be the "party of Lincoln", welcoming black citizens.

Who voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964? Who voted against it?

says 80% of both parties voted for the Civil Rights Act 1964. I thought you were making a zinger? Or something?
Its more like the 1965 Hart-Cellar act no one is prepared for. Even African Americans aren't really preparing the way for unromanized peoples, unchristianized peoples, no-historical contact peoples. Well skill-Based immigration in '65 could have you and straight from Thailand doctor.

Last edited:
Well in ptbw's definition I can't even imagine the Effort required for some Crazy amount of schematics. Fred Rogers is probably pro-segregation, to teach your little American children, has anyone really applied that to a 50's show Presbyterian disappointed by the immoral television set, navigating segregation changes? "Won't you be my neighbor?" "There are many ways to say I love you" "The White fountain's for me, the Black fountain's for you, woohoo yippity doo?"
What the hell are you rambling about?

Sorry for all the editing ptbw. It does look a little rambling. Its late. I don't understand or see Any conversation about making a 2nd Liberia. The African Americans are free to make their own destiny, time for New Georgia, New Alabama, and other Regions of the great Free Liberty land of Liberia! They overthrew Monrovia, an insult to President Monroe. They killed the Tubman family. They sacked the Free Mason lodge. Nobody cares this great historical African American work is taken over by genocidal maniacs. The typical kind! There's an execution video from about '96 on the internet. Bill Clinton let it happen.

Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”
Thank you for finally openly admitting to being a Nazi.

And a retarded one at that! Which, I realize, is redundant.
Yep, everyone that supports Trump are Nazis. We're building the ovens. You better get your ass moving and get out.

No.

But I've never met a Trump supporter that minded hat his administration and or campaign attracts Nazis.
I have never met a Democrat who cared that their party is controlled by anti-white racist psychopaths.

They won't even acknowledge that it's possible to be racist against white people. That's how they justify their hypocrisy. Hitler didn't even use such blatant language against the Jews as the left does white men.

Who's 'they', and threads specifically racist against white people are created every day on this here forum. The difference is I have self respect and have no fucks to give about what anyone thinks of me. It's quite liberating.

Yep, everyone that supports Trump are Nazis. We're building the ovens. You better get your ass moving and get out.

No.

But I've never met a Trump supporter that minded hat his administration and or campaign attracts Nazis.
I have never met a Democrat who cared that their party is controlled by anti-white racist psychopaths.

They won't even acknowledge that it's possible to be racist against white people. That's how they justify their hypocrisy. Hitler didn't even use such blatant language against the Jews as the left does white men.

Who's 'they', and threads specifically racist against white people are created every day on this here forum. The difference is I have self respect and have no fucks to give about what anyone thinks of me. It's quite liberating.

The media, hollywood, democrats. The left. I understand not being bothered by what some anonymous shithead says about you on the internet but we've got powerful entities aligned against us. It's fucking disturbing... but if you'd rather stick your head in the sand and hope it all blows over I cant stop you.

No.

So you are saying that black people and other races don't have self respect?

No.

The media, hollywood, democrats. The left. I understand not being bothered by what some anonymous shithead says about you on the internet but we've got powerful entities aligned against us. It's fucking disturbing... but if you'd rather stick your head in the sand and hope it all blows over I cant stop you.

I'll be fine. I appreciate the concern.

No.

Nope, it sounds exactly like you saying that.

The point is; someone patriotic and white is a “White Nationalist” and there is nothing wrong with being patriotic and white...unless you’re a twisted LefTarded fool.

You don't speak for all whites, wonderbread..
Just the ones who aren't retarded.

LOL derp. No U
Any white person who isn't a white nationalist or isn't at least sympathetic to the movement today is mentally deficient at best.

And that goes double for millennials who have now had a chance to grow and see the destruction that has been brought upon even the liberal status quo that we were born in.

The IQ of white nationalists is easily off the charts when compared to western nations as a whole, much less compared to the ever less intelligent left of this country.

No.

Nope, it sounds exactly like you saying that.
No idiot, that is exactly what you said.

Black people whine about microaggressions, triggers and "dog whistles", they can't handle actual racism and therefore they don't have self respect according to you.

No.

I'll be fine. I appreciate the concern.
You will be lucky if your children don't end up like Mollie Tibbets or Channon Christian or Christopher Newsom.

So ptbw is a selfish person, basically? You have an ingroup on no merit and its objectives will accomplish your objectives, as an organism. By comparison, has anyone noticed that the Seljuk Turks, they invaded Anatolia, today claim 'it was uninhabited' , this place held by Greeks colonization since the 300 BC very firmly, and until 1460, and they kill the orthodox Christians whenever Russia looks threatening or any orthodox might cooperate together. People who are interested in Christianity get this pcture though, that ALLL Christians were FOCUSED on the Pronouncements of a 500 ad Byzantine Emperor, the Finding's of Civilization, to be practiced throughout Christianity, before the Pope's ascendancy.

Who voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964? Who voted against it?
The north voted for it, and the south opposed it. This caused the closet racists in the democrat party to switch to republican, lead by Strom Thurmond, which resulted in the southern strategy.

So ptbw is a selfish person, basically? You have an ingroup on no merit and its objectives will accomplish your objectives, as an organism. By comparison, has anyone noticed that the Seljuk Turks, they invaded Anatolia, today claim 'it was uninhabited' , this place held by Greeks colonization since the 300 BC very firmly, and until 1460, and they kill the orthodox Christians whenever Russia looks threatening or any orthodox might cooperate together. People who are interested in Christianity get this pcture though, that ALLL Christians were FOCUSED on the Pronouncements of a 500 ad Byzantine Emperor, the Finding's of Civilization, to be practiced throughout Christianity, before the Pope's ascendancy.
More rambling.....

Simply, the Turks deleted a lot of history, they Typically destroy any history not reminding you of Mohammad, they mysteriously didn't destroy the Pyramids... Egypt is known for tolerance. Coptics...So I was saying to ptbw they removed traces of Nicea, the Nicene creed's origins. Cyprus is often quoted as the Fist Christianized Kingdom, in games anyway, but, I guess that's the Island of the Vision of Revelation of Paul at the end of the Bible. They have Macedon the Vision of Christianizing Macedon. Chalcedonian Christianity is the Scholarly name of Christianity in periods between 400 AD to 800 AD and definite Orthodox-Catholic schisms. Chalcedon is taken. The land of Christianity, is on a Turkish documentary, briefly described as, "uninhabited". As if those Muslim Turks discovered America and brought a Disease with them. In any case, then here you are, talking about if we can let people interact successfully.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back