Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

It reminds me of the cartoon I saw once.

In the

First panel: these two youths were pictured (one dark skinned, one white) ....the white one says "I'm going to start a White Student's Union"

Second Panel: The darker skinned one asks "Why"

Third Panel: "Because having a Black Student Union is racist" says the white student.

Fourth Panel: "So you want to be racist as well?"
And yet there are black student unions on every campus....

:aug08_031:

Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”
Thank you for finally openly admitting to being a Nazi.

And a retarded one at that! Which, I realize, is redundant.

Yep, that's what you LefTarded wack-jobs keep telling us.....a proud, patriotic Caucasian is a "Nazi"
You just asked what's wrong with taking pride in being a Nazi, dumb fuck.

I didn't label you. You labeled yourself!

Goddam, I keep waiting for you dumb shits to hit tard bottom, but you just can't seem to find it! :dig:

Have to agree with you on this one

g5000
Again, wrong guy fellas, you won’t hurt my feelings with that “you are a Nazi” bullshit....I embrace it....I know Whites are supreme, anyone with balls and paying attention knows the same...look around the globe....But that’s not the point of this thread. The point is; someone patriotic and white is a “White Nationalist” and there is nothing wrong with being patriotic and white...unless you’re a twisted LefTarded fool.

Values, not skin color are what make America great. However, this has always been a majority White country. That may change, but it doesn't mean the country can not remain great if American values are continued.

Just because the majority happens to be white, doesn’t mean we’re a white nation. We never have been a white nation

There seems to be a big difference between nationalists who happen to be white and white nationalists. :dunno:
Not anymore.

Now any white person with a sense of nationalism will look at what has happened to Europe and realize that white people don't have a home and the only way for white people to be safe is to build a new one rather than allowing another South Africa to happen.

You have lost any moral argument against white nationalism. That is the reason the cowards at the EU decided to destroy the internet.

I think the left has overplayed their hand with this latest push to criminalize nationalism for white people. It's going to backfire right in their multicultural faces.

You and the left are two sides of the same coin. Real conservatives want to marginalize identity politics. You live for it

Not really, we’ve simply given into the demands of the Left...we have decided to fight fire with fire.

Yep, that's what you LefTarded wack-jobs keep telling us.....a proud, patriotic Caucasian is a "Nazi"
You just asked what's wrong with taking pride in being a Nazi, dumb fuck.

I didn't label you. You labeled yourself!

Goddam, I keep waiting for you dumb shits to hit tard bottom, but you just can't seem to find it! :dig:

Have to agree with you on this one

g5000
Again, wrong guy fellas, you won’t hurt my feelings with that “you are a Nazi” bullshit....I embrace it....I know Whites are supreme, anyone with balls and paying attention knows the same...look around the globe....But that’s not the point of this thread. The point is; someone patriotic and white is a “White Nationalist” and there is nothing wrong with being patriotic and white...unless you’re a twisted LefTarded fool.

There’s nothing wrong with being white and patriotic. There is something wrong with being a white nationalist. Words have definitions, and they matter.

Values, not skin color are what make America great. However, this has always been a majority White country. That may change, but it doesn't mean the country can not remain great if American values are continued.
--------------------- AGREED . course American values are being zhitcanned and replaced very slowly so far Pilot .

There seems to be a big difference between nationalists who happen to be white and white nationalists. :dunno:
Not anymore.

Now any white person with a sense of nationalism will look at what has happened to Europe and realize that white people don't have a home and the only way for white people to be safe is to build a new one rather than allowing another South Africa to happen.

You have lost any moral argument against white nationalism. That is the reason the cowards at the EU decided to destroy the internet.

I think the left has overplayed their hand with this latest push to criminalize nationalism for white people. It's going to backfire right in their multicultural faces.

You and the left are two sides of the same coin. Real conservatives want to marginalize identity politics. You live for it

It's no coincidence that the republican party's base is comprised mainly of white people. It's no coincidence either that the left hates white people and christianity. Like I said, they figured it out a century ago. There's something in our blood that makes us obstacles to their marxist agenda.

Just because the majority happens to be white, doesn’t mean we’re a white nation. We never have been a white nation

Sorry bud...they’ve tried hard to omit much of American history but there are still books out there...you may need to read one. Look back at population statistics / demographics. Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790. Our founders intent for this nation was crystal clear.

Not anymore.

Not really, we’ve simply given into the demands of the Left...we have decided to fight fire with fire.

I haven’t given in to the demands of the left. And when you say fight fire with fire, you mean be racist like them. Count me out.

Well maybe a better way to say it would be we are a majority former western European nation. Of course we were never a totally White, nor European nation. We had and still have Indians, Asian, Hispanics, Blacks, and others.

This has been the most confused discussion I've ever seen. "Jews will not replace us" mixed with Dixie flags and "White Nationalism", it Seems like basically, that Whites have the Nation, not that they're nationalistic And they're white, that's my interpretation. Well how can you be a White Racist AND a Nationalist since there's many Nations of the white peoples. Or its so hateful its Whites And Nationalists that its the Best Nation of the White peoples. Just a bunch of hate images thrown together is all I've seen.

You guys like the HUnchback of Notre Dame? Well is the Judge the Nationalist of France, the Hunchback the Universal Christian, and the Gypsey from Romania the immigrant to France? So they can probably take their Dixie flags down.

Last edited:
na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to nationalists or nationalism.
    "a nationalist movement"
Merriam-Webster definition of WHITE NATIONALIST

white nationalist
noun
Definition of white nationalist

: one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation

'Dictionary.com definition of white nationalism
white nationalism
[hwahyt nash-uh-nl-iz-uh m, nash-nuh-liz-uh m, wahyt]
noun
white supremacy.
Except "white supremacy" is a strawman used by anti-white racists and white nationalists don't advocate segregation, they advocate total separation along national lines.

I am also positive that "black nationalism" won't have the same definition with the word "white" being replaced with "black", which invalidates their definition of white nationalism.

Here is Dictionary.com:
black nationalism

noun
a social and political movement advocating the separation of blacks and whites and self-government for black people.

Yep, it is official. Dictionary.com was made by racist pieces of shit.

Now for the often referenced Merriam-Webster:
black nationalist
noun, often capitalized B&N
Definition of black nationalist

: a member of a group of militant blacks who advocate separatism from the whites and the formation of self-governing black communities

Still no mention of "supremacy"

Merriam-Webster is completely discredited as well.

Baloney. It's ours. Our ancestors built this country with blood, sweat and tears. It's laws, it's traditions, it's values, all came from European settlers.

So what?

So. Without us, it won't be America anymore. That's what.
Wrong. With you, it will be Nazi Germany. Not America.

Fuck off.

if they were alive today, the proud American men who went off to fight Nazis would be called Nazis by pukes like you. That's a fact.
Nope. Those heroes would bitch slap the shit out of scum like you.

I'm retired military myself, fuckface. Eat shit, punk.
You are a disgrace to the uniform fuckface.

Yep, everyone that supports Trump are Nazis. We're building the ovens. You better get your ass moving and get out.

No.

But I've never met a Trump supporter that minded hat his administration and or campaign attracts Nazis.
I have never met a Democrat who cared that their party is controlled by anti-white racist psychopaths.

Yep, everyone that supports Trump are Nazis. We're building the ovens. You better get your ass moving and get out.

No.

But I've never met a Trump supporter that minded hat his administration and or campaign attracts Nazis.
I have never met a Democrat who cared that their party is controlled by anti-white racist psychopaths.

They won't even acknowledge that it's possible to be racist against white people. That's how they justify their hypocrisy. Hitler didn't even use such blatant language against the Jews as the left does white men.

Well in ptbw's definition I can't even imagine the Effort required for some Crazy amount of schematics. Fred Rogers is probably pro-segregation, to teach your little American children, has anyone really applied that to a 50's show Presbyterian disappointed by the immoral television set, navigating segregation changes? "Won't you be my neighbor?" "There are many ways to say I love you" "The White fountain's for me, the Black fountain's for you, woohoo yippity doo?"

Not anymore.

No, real conservatives want to allow everyone to have identity politics to defend their own interests.

You are literally wrong.

Not anymore.

I haven’t given in to the demands of the left. And when you say fight fire with fire, you mean be racist like them. Count me out.
Then they will beat you to death before you can even raise a fist.

Forum List

Back