Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

White nationalists are a bunch of pathetic violent losers

In the 60’s-“Say it loud...I’m black..I’m proud” a liberal darling

“Say it tonight-I’m white damn right” a liberal fright.

Oh the old Aryan line. Well if I were to take "Race is your Nation" we Would be with Nazis, totally. Literally. Everybody from George Wallace knows Anglo-Saxons. That's the shortened form of the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, from the german coast that took Angland or England. The Celtics were left in Scotland alone. There was nothing identifiably left from the 400's invasion of Celtics. The 800's Vikings left little DNA invasion but "-by" place names are Viking like Norby in Northeast England. 40% of people are from Puritans genetically or related. Most immigrants are Germans. English is a Germanic language. Forget America, because England couldn't dissolve from the Angle Kings of Germany, the Americans wouldn't 'secure their rights of englishman' for America and itd be Nazi-pan-World. This great "Anglo-saxon homeland" invite everybody except some of those German folks.

Oh the old Aryan line. Well if I were to take "Race is your Nation" we Would be with Nazis, totally. Literally. Everybody from George Wallace knows Anglo-Saxons. That's the shortened form of the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, from the german coast that took Angland or England. The Celtics were left in Scotland alone. There was nothing identifiably left from the 400's invasion of Celtics. The 800's Vikings left little DNA invasion but "-by" place names are Viking like Norby in Northeast England. 40% of people are from Puritans genetically or related. Most immigrants are Germans. English is a Germanic language. Forget America, because England couldn't dissolve from the Angle Kings of Germany, the Americans wouldn't 'secure their rights of englishman' for America and itd be Nazi-pan-World. This great "Anglo-saxon homeland" invite everybody except some of those German folks.
English as a second language?

nae I'm Scots-Irish , I learn the English nae bonnie enough for me so I slip back tae the Scots-Irish. Ah ! Aha! A Rocky Mountain! At last! Bonnie lass wee gennie McColl daen loch Lomond one auld, auld lang syne ago

One can be white, proud of being an American, and NOT a racist piece of shit.

But then that wouldn't describe a "white nationalist".

There seems to be a big difference between nationalists who happen to be white and white nationalists. :dunno:
Not anymore.

Now any white person with a sense of nationalism will look at what has happened to Europe and realize that white people don't have a home and the only way for white people to be safe is to build a new one rather than allowing another South Africa to happen.

You have lost any moral argument against white nationalism. That is the reason the cowards at the EU decided to destroy the internet.

I think the left has overplayed their hand with this latest push to criminalize nationalism for white people. It's going to backfire right in their multicultural faces.

You and the left are two sides of the same coin. Real conservatives want to marginalize identity politics. You live for it
No, real conservatives want to allow everyone to have identity politics to defend their own interests.

I’m white and my interests are different from your interests. I stand for virtues like best person for the job, content of character, blind justice. Identity politics is always a zero sum game, and that is in direct conflict with my world view. And I hate to disappoint you, but that race war that you feel is looming isn’t going to happen. White nationalists and the far left are a reflection of one and other.

Why wouldn't it?

white
/(h)wīt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of the color of milk or fresh snow, due to the reflection of most wavelengths of visible light; the opposite of black.
    "a sheet of white paper"
    synonyms: colorless, unpigmented, undyed, bleached, natural; More
  2. 2.
    belonging to or denoting a human group having light-colored skin (chiefly used of peoples of European extraction).
    "a white farming community"
    synonyms: Caucasian, European, nonblack
    "the early white settlers of Australia"
na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"

adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to nationalists or nationalism.
    "a nationalist movement"

Why wouldn't it?

white
/(h)wīt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of the color of milk or fresh snow, due to the reflection of most wavelengths of visible light; the opposite of black.
    "a sheet of white paper"
  2. 2.
    belonging to or denoting a human group having light-colored skin (chiefly used of peoples of European extraction).
na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"

Because people like YOU took over the term "white nationalist".

So now it's about being white, patriotic, and racist. Three traits that you, and people like you, hold proudly.

Why wouldn't it?

white
/(h)wīt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a sheet of white paper"
  2. 2.
na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"

I don’t get it. Are you telling us you’re not a racist? I would think judging by your posts that you would accept that label with pride, no?

Why wouldn't it?

white
/(h)wīt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a sheet of white paper"
  2. 2.
na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"

I don’t get it. Are you telling us you’re not a racist? I would think judging by your posts that you would accept that label with pride, no?

Oh no, I'm not a racist, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color. In fact, I might hate White Lefties the most.
I consider myself to be more of an extreme bigot...I'm really trying hard to become a full blown racist though...give me a little more time on that.

Contrary to what Dems seem to think, there's nothing wrong with being white. For them to try and shame me for it is stupid and racist.

In my opinion, ANYONE who takes pride in their race is in fact a racist. No one chose their race, so "black pride" is just another way to say "black supremacist".

On the other hand, I CHOOSE to be a nationalist - and I take pride in that choice.

Contrary to what Dems seem to think, there's nothing wrong with being white. For them to try and shame me for it is stupid and racist.

In my opinion, ANYONE who takes pride in their race is in fact a racist. No one chose their race, so "black pride" is just another way to say "black supremacist".

On the other hand, I CHOOSE to be a nationalist - and I take pride in that choice.

White people like you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stop being so damn stubborn and realize that they don't care about your platitudes about judging people based on their character. They're busy reshaping society to exclude and discriminate against you because of the color of your skin.

White people like you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stop being so damn stubborn and realize that they don't care about your platitudes about judging people based on their character. They're busy reshaping society to exclude and discriminate against you because of the color of your skin.

By they I think you mean the left, and you’re helping them by virtue of the hate you’re spreading

White nationalist are a recruiting tool for the left

By they I think you mean the left, and you’re helping them by virtue of the hate you’re spreading

What kind of idiot doesn't hate the people who are actively trying to destroy them? This thread is less about those poor, innocent brown people who are flooding the borders and more about the political forces that are enabling them with the intent to displace the majority ethnic population.

.........if the other races can be proud of/promote/etc their race [ and they do ] , there's nothing wrong with whites doing it
There is always the fear among the black race I think, that if whites begin being proud of being white again (whatever that means), then it equates to racism and oppression against them as a race in this nation.

Why can't people just be American's, and if a split comes, then let it be over, religion, lifestyle, and culture, and not over skin color which is flat outright ridiculous when one thinks about it.
....the blacks were ''kept down''/harassed/segregated/denied/etc --I can understand them being very leery/cautious/etc--but they go overboard....and try to blame whitey for everything
At some point it's got to change in their minds that whitey is the eternal devil that can't be trusted. It's unfair to keep strapping generation after generation of whites with this white guilt trip, and especially when seeing other races being bad without any consequences for their bullcrap or actions just because of.
It is all intentional.

The Democrats and the racist majority of the black community will never stop hating white people.
Or never stop using racism as a hammer on the new generation of white people who are taught to be eternally guilty in this nation ? The rehtoric sometimes speaks loud and clear as spoken on that front by the racist blacks, but it quickly gets tuned down when the backlash comes. Thank God all black people don't subscribe to the bullcrap, and that they just want to be American, and not this "African American"........ Why do some need such a label in their minds ??? Is it in order to show themselves as independent of whites in America. How are blacks being proud of this African label when they don't know anything about Africa ?? Do they realize that there are African citizens of color who would reject them for being American's regardless of their color ???? They know this, but still use the label here ?

Thank God we have Christian's that are black, and that we have proud American's who are black and not racist, and that we have great American friends and co-workers who are black etc. We thank God for American's who are red, yellow, black or white, and they are all precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world. Amen.

.........if the other races can be proud of/promote/etc their race [ and they do ] , there's nothing wrong with whites doing it
There is always the fear among the black race I think, that if whites begin being proud of being white again (whatever that means), then it equates to racism and oppression against them as a race in this nation.

Why can't people just be American's, and if a split comes, then let it be over, religion, lifestyle, and culture, and not over skin color which is flat outright ridiculous when one thinks about it.
....the blacks were ''kept down''/harassed/segregated/denied/etc --I can understand them being very leery/cautious/etc--but they go overboard....and try to blame whitey for everything
At some point it's got to change in their minds that whitey is the eternal devil that can't be trusted. It's unfair to keep strapping generation after generation of whites with this white guilt trip, and especially when seeing other races being bad without any consequences for their bullcrap or actions just because of.
It is all intentional.

The Democrats and the racist majority of the black community will never stop hating white people.
Or never stop using racism as a hammer on the new generation of white people who are taught to be eternally guilty in this nation ? The rehtoric sometimes speaks loud and clear as spoken on that front by the racist blacks, but it quickly gets tuned down when the backlash comes. Thank God all black people don't subscribe to the bullcrap, and that they just want to be American, and not this "African American"........ Why do some need such a label in their minds ??? Is it in order to show themselves as independent of whites in America. How are blacks being proud of this African label when they don't know anything about Africa ?? Do they realize that there are African citizens of color who would reject them for being American's regardless of their color ???? They know this, but still use the label here ?

Thank God we have Christian's that are black, and that we have proud American's who are black and not racist, and that we have great American friends and co-workers who are black etc. We thank God for American's who are red, yellow, black or white, and they are all precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world. Amen.

Black people won't stay christian much longer if they continue to be pawns of the Democrats. They're well on their way to eradicating all trace of the Christian faith from all aspects of American life because Christianity is too goddamn white.

Forum List

Back