Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

I thought we all wanted extremely patriotic and extremely proud citizens...no?
Are Democrats pushing that patriotism, love and loyalty to the United States Of America is a bad thing?
Does their rule only apply to Caucasians? Are Brown and Black Nationalists bad as well?
Are Mexicrats against anybody too white, too patriotic, too committed and too loyal to the U.S. because they know they can’t garner a single vote from said groups?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to nationalists or nationalism.
    "a nationalist movement"

Because being a White Nationalist means being white is more important than your nation.

It makes no sense to be proud of your skin color, it is not something you had any control over. You might as well be proud of having two eyes or 10 toes.

Pride should be reserved for things you actually had some input on.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Being white IS our nation moron.

Nation literally means race or ethnicity.

The meaning of nation has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Are you stupid or dishonest?

What does it mean, then?

One can be white, proud of being an American, and NOT a racist piece of shit.

But then that wouldn't describe a "white nationalist".
------------------------------------ thats why i identify as being an American Nationalist XChaos .

Are Democrats pushing that patriotism, love and loyalty to the United States Of America is a bad thing?
Does their rule only apply to Caucasians? Are Brown and Black Nationalists bad as well?
Are Mexicrats against anybody too white, too patriotic, too committed and too loyal to the U.S. because they know they can’t garner a single vote from said groups?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"

Because being a White Nationalist means being white is more important than your nation.

It makes no sense to be proud of your skin color, it is not something you had any control over. You might as well be proud of having two eyes or 10 toes.

The meaning of nation has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Are you stupid or dishonest?

Hmmm, I think it does.

na·tion
/ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.
    "the world's leading industrialized nations"
    synonyms: country, state, land, sovereign state, nation state, kingdom, empire, republic, confederation, federation, commonwealth, power, superpower, polity, domain; More
    • a North American Indian people or confederation of peoples.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"

Hmmm, I think it does.

na·tion
/ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.
    "the world's leading industrialized nations"
    synonyms: country, state, land, sovereign state, nation state, kingdom, empire, republic, confederation, federation, commonwealth, power, superpower, polity, domain; More
    • a North American Indian people or confederation of peoples.

Yeah America is a large body of people united by a common language, right? And it’s interesting how definitions matter to you when you think it benefits your world view, but in the case of white nationalists screw the definition, right?

What individual, admirable effort ever produced one's genes or played a hand in the arrival on earth in any particular location?
Pride! Sometimes, it is tempting to despair at the condition of intelligent exchange.You like white people? Fine.
You don't like others your define as other races?
Far below the acceptable level for a continued discourse.

What individual, admirable effort ever produced one's genes or played a hand in the arrival on earth in any particular location?
Pride! Sometimes, it is tempting to despair at the condition of intelligent exchange.You like white people? Fine.

Most of the world's population has a bone to pick with white people. Because we were successful and innovative while they were still scrabbling around in mud huts.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"
It's really a play on words.
Dummycraps changing the meaning of being patriotic.
How dare you love your country, you racist Honkey Motherfuckers

Most of the world's population has a bone to pick with white people. Because we were successful and innovative while they were still scrabbling around in mud huts.

White people aren’t even the most successful people in our country, Asians do much better. Besides your accomplishments are your own. Do something with your life rather than ride on the coattails of others.

as example , lets look at 'new zealand' . 'euros' mostly White came along and took over and civilized 'new zealand' . The [almost] native or almost indigenous 'maori' from 'polynesia' ate the White man but couldn't eat them all . And eventually the 'White euro' won and started raising sheep and doing 'haka' . [from what i hear]

White people aren’t even the most successful people in our country, Asians do much better. Besides your accomplishments are your own. Do something with your life rather than ride on the coattails of others.

What you said has nothing to do with my comment. White people, men in particular are the target of resentment and anger from all corners of the globe. Whether or not individual white males "ride coattails" doesn't change the fact that our society pressures us ALL OF US to be submissive and apologetic to people we don't know, for crimes we did not commit.

--------------------------------- as i said earlier , i identify as an AMERICAN Nationalist but i have no problem with those Americans of good repute that describe themselves differently . [for the record]

What you said has nothing to do with my comment. White people, men in particular are the target of resentment and anger from all corners of the globe. Whether or not individual white males "ride coattails" doesn't change the fact that our society pressures us ALL OF US to be submissive and apologetic to people we don't know, for crimes we did not commit.

I believe here in the U.S. the left has made it a point to demonize and marginalize whites. It’s not due to jealousy. It’s because the want to keep us divided so they can create chaos. And you help them in their cause.

First of all white isn’t a culture, nationality or ethnicity. Let’s agree on that. Now the reason why blacks get away with saying they’re proud to be black is because they were robbed of their culture. There is no double standard on this issue. Not to say there aren’t a lot of double standards that do exist between whites and blacks, there are.

I believe here in the U.S. the left has made it a point to demonize and marginalize whites. It’s not due to jealousy. It’s because the want to keep us divided so they can create chaos. And you help them in their cause.

It's happening not only in the US but in Europe as well. I won't bother listing the examples of how much worse the marginalization is in countries like the UK and Germany, you've probably heard it before. Don't forget New Zealand and Australia. Wherever white people are a majority this marxist plot that dates back almost a century is in effect. It's not a coincidence and it would still be happening even if people like me just bent over and took it up the rear like you apparently expect us to.

First of all white isn’t a culture, nationality or ethnicity. Let’s agree on that. Now the reason why blacks get away with saying they’re proud to be black is because they were robbed of their culture. There is no double standard on this issue. Not to say there aren’t a lot of double standards that do exist between whites and blacks, there are.

It's not only blacks who gets to say they're proud of their heritage. Everyone does, except of course white people. What is the EU if not a coalition of white peoples? Everyone knows what it means and it's stupid to deny it. You're just playing right into their hands when you say things like "whites don't exist". That's bullshit propaganda. If white doesnt exist then neither does Asian or Arab or Black.

It's happening not only in the US but in Europe as well. I won't bother listing the examples of how much worse the marginalization is in countries like the UK and Germany, you've probably heard it before. Don't forget New Zealand and Australia. Wherever white people are a majority this marxist plot that dates back almost a century is in effect. It's not a coincidence and it would still be happening even if people like me just bent over and took it up the rear like you apparently expect us to.

All of what you do on this stupid message board is only counter productive and makes people only dislike whites more.

Not anymore.

Now any white person with a sense of nationalism will look at what has happened to Europe and realize that white people don't have a home and the only way for white people to be safe is to build a new one rather than allowing another South Africa to happen.

You have lost any moral argument against white nationalism. That is the reason the cowards at the EU decided to destroy the internet.

I think the left has overplayed their hand with this latest push to criminalize nationalism for white people. It's going to backfire right in their multicultural faces.

You and the left are two sides of the same coin. Real conservatives want to marginalize identity politics. You live for it
No, real conservatives want to allow everyone to have identity politics to defend their own interests.

I’m white and my interests are different from your interests. I stand for virtues like best person for the job, content of character, blind justice. Identity politics is always a zero sum game, and that is in direct conflict with my world view. And I hate to disappoint you, but that race war that you feel is looming isn’t going to happen. White nationalists and the far left are a reflection of one and other.
I never said there would be a race war.

I said there would be a war for the survival of white people.
According to the rehtoric on the left, that war is now on going. How many times have we all heard about how the whites will soon be the minority in this country from the left, and how the old decrepit whites are about to check out from old age, and how white privilege is under serious attack excetra, excetra, excetra ??????

Hey one day people were just minding their own business, working and taking care of their families, practicing their faith, keeping their noses clean, when all of a sudden what the...

How about people working together once again for starters in this country ???

Well a few years ago Oprah said generations of older White people just have to die to end racism. This was after she made her huge fortune convincing mainly White women to hate Men.

Blacks were robbed of their culture ??? By whom, and uhh how ???? Slavery doesn't rob someone of their culture or their pride. It rob's one of their dignity, and their honor...It damages the mind to some degree.

But no it isn't so that people lost their culture, character or their ability to think because of slavery, I mean in which happened so many years ago now. They put it behind them, and went on with it for month or two.

White people have been robbed of more than our culture.

Forum List

Back