Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

Celebrate being an American.

We are not now, nor have we ever been, a 'white' nation.

Baloney. It's ours. Our ancestors built this country with blood, sweat and tears. It's laws, it's traditions, it's values, all came from European settlers.

Baloney. It's ours. Our ancestors built this country with blood, sweat and tears. It's laws, it's traditions, it's values, all came from European settlers.

So what?

So. Without us, it won't be America anymore. That's what.
Wrong. With you, it will be Nazi Germany. Not America.

Fuck off.

I thought we all wanted extremely patriotic and extremely proud citizens...no?
Are Democrats pushing that patriotism, love and loyalty to the United States Of America is a bad thing?
Does their rule only apply to Caucasians? Are Brown and Black Nationalists bad as well?
Are Mexicrats against anybody too white, too patriotic, too committed and too loyal to the U.S. because they know they can’t garner a single vote from said groups?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to nationalists or nationalism.
    "a nationalist movement"
Im tri racial and dont id with any particular one however i was raised in a whit consertive home.
I id as American

But I have noticed that if your white and proud of it many blacks and latinos have a issue with it and call you racist but there no differance

Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”
Thank you for finally openly admitting to being a Nazi.

And a retarded one at that! Which, I realize, is redundant.

Yep, that's what you LefTarded wack-jobs keep telling us.....a proud, patriotic Caucasian is a "Nazi"
You just asked what's wrong with taking pride in being a Nazi, dumb fuck.

I didn't label you. You labeled yourself!

Goddam, I keep waiting for you dumb shits to hit tard bottom, but you just can't seem to find it! :dig:

So what?

Fuck off.

if they were alive today, the proud American men who went off to fight Nazis would be called Nazis by pukes like you. That's a fact.

So what?

Fuck off.

if they were alive today, the proud American men who went off to fight Nazis would be called Nazis by pukes like you. That's a fact.
Nope. Those heroes would bitch slap the shit out of scum like you.

I'm retired military myself, fuckface. Eat shit, punk.

Yep, everyone that supports Trump are Nazis. We're building the ovens. You better get your ass moving and get out.

No.

But I've never met a Trump supporter that minded hat his administration and or campaign attracts Nazis.

Yep, that's what you LefTarded wack-jobs keep telling us.....a proud, patriotic Caucasian is a "Nazi"

Goddam, I keep waiting for you dumb shits to hit tard bottom, but you just can't seem to find it! :dig:

Your retarded wordplay has you all impressed doesn't it...you're so fucking cool....just ask you.

So what?

Fuck off.

They would be fucking appalled to see the state of things in their beloved country. You know it. They'd ask "Is THIS what we fought for?"

Are Democrats pushing that patriotism, love and loyalty to the United States Of America is a bad thing?
Does their rule only apply to Caucasians? Are Brown and Black Nationalists bad as well?
Are Mexicrats against anybody too white, too patriotic, too committed and too loyal to the U.S. because they know they can’t garner a single vote from said groups?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"
---------------------------------- i think the difference may be the White Nationalist rather the being an AMERICAN Nationalist . American Nationalist includes ALL in America no matter race . I myself identify as being an 'American Nationalist' and i have no problem with normal [to me] Americans of any race .

Your not to smart are you being white and pround of america is not a nazi .

So what?

Fuck off.

No kidding, for what country?

So what?

Fuck off.

I call bullshit.
NO military man I've ever known speaks like you do...NONE!
Weird that all you LefTarded whacks here happen to be war heroes yet most of us have never met a LefTarded military man.

Fuck off.

They would be fucking appalled to see the state of things in their beloved country. You know it. They'd ask "Is THIS what we fought for?"
They sure as fuck didn't fight to see Nazis like you take over. That's a sure bet.

Fuck off.

I call bullshit.
NO military man I've ever known speaks like you do...NONE!
Weird that all you LefTarded whacks here happen to be war heroes yet most of us have never met a LefTarded military man.
I am an old school conservative, fuckwit.

But to Nazis like you, everyone else is to your left.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"
---------------------------------- i think the difference may be the White Nationalist rather the being an AMERICAN Nationalist . American Nationalist includes ALL in America no matter race . I myself identify as being an 'American Nationalist' and i have no problem with normal [to me] Americans of any race .

That sounds good....BUT if you happen to be white and carry that sentiment....You are the boogie man. See the semantics and retarded word play?

Forum List

Back