Why so much anger on USMB

Republicans frequently preach about values and honor and whole lot of things they dont really believe in. Its shocking to me that someone that was not a racist would not fess up and show honor by acknowledging his daughter.

"repubs frequently preach...."

and other idiotic non-issues

didnt a certain Reverend father a love child? a guy on the Left?

or does not preaching values; even if you're a Reverend; save you from a charge of hypocrisy?

ur a joke

Is that a deflection I see from the racism issue?

what racism issue?
there isnt any
to a race-obsessed loser everything is a "deflection' from race issues; because that is all you know

very sad

Last edited:
What does a man's political party have to do with him not publicly admitting fathering a child out of wedlock?

It's human nature. It's not right or left, Republican or Democrat, racist or not racist.

It's not shocking at all ... unless you're someone who needs to dig to find some outrage to support the idea that Strom Thurmond had not in fact given up his racism well before Robert Byrd gave up his.

Republicans frequently preach about values and honor and whole lot of things they dont really believe in. Its shocking to me that someone that was not a racist would not fess up and show honor by acknowledging his daughter.

Do you think you have the tiniest inkling of how many politicians have fathered children out of wedlock and never said a word about it in public because no one outed them?

I'll leave you now to continue to play mental acrobatics trying to demonstrate that Strom Thurmond didn't shed his racist ways before Robert Byrd did.

If he shed his racist ways, why did he die without acknowledging his biracial daughter?

"repubs frequently preach...."

and other idiotic non-issues

didnt a certain Reverend father a love child? a guy on the Left?

or does not preaching values; even if you're a Reverend; save you from a charge of hypocrisy?

ur a joke

Is that a deflection I see from the racism issue?

what racism issue?
there isnt any
to a race-obsessed loser everything is a "deflection' from race issues; because that is all you know

very sad

The one we were talking about when you jumped in. Are you stupid or something? Follow the thread.

I'll be on my way to see my Haitian fiancee and my step-son soon; you can live in the past with Strom Thurmond rabid, race-bsessed left-wing obama-bopt and fool
very sad

Do you think you have the tiniest inkling of how many politicians have fathered children out of wedlock and never said a word about it in public because no one outed them?

I'll leave you now to continue to play mental acrobatics trying to demonstrate that Strom Thurmond didn't shed his racist ways before Robert Byrd did.

If he shed his racist ways, why did he die without acknowledging his biracial daughter?

dunno; why dont you have a seance or something and ask him?

The right has had only a very limited "time of importance" in the past 60+ years.

And what conservatives seek is not so much to acquire "importance," but the ability to effect necessary change.

If that's what Fakey calls "importance," thankfully he is as wrong about his vision of the future as he is dishonest about his political affiliation.

The conservative movement is gearing up, not getting crushed. It will stage a comeback. That is important actually. We NEED to undo the Obamadamage.

Last edited:
I explained why the Far Right is hateful and full of anger.

Yurt cries about me for explaing why the Far Right, of which he is one, is hateful and full of anger.

And I have said that both sides do it.

Yurt, son, once again your are beginning to melt.

why do you keep lying that you and the OP were in 100% agreement with your post #20 in this thread? how is merely pointing out that you and the OP were in 100% agreement crying? see, you are in fact angry i caught you posting leftwing trash again. LOL.

after i called you out, you then started crying about the left does it too....but only after i pointed out that you and the OP were the same.

:lol:

poor fakey...all angry because i showed once again he is not a republican

Last edited:
The right has had only a very limited "time of importance" in the past 60+ years.

And what conservatives seek is not so much to acquire "importance," but the ability to effect necessary change.

If that's what Fakey calls "importance," thankfully he is as wrong about his vision of the future as he is dishonest ab out his political affiliation.

The conservative movement is gearing up, not getting crushed. It will stage a comeback. That is important actually. We NEED to undo the Obamadamage.

As more of you nutcakes die off and the younger kids reject your ideas that are retarded, the conservative movement you think will comeback will be a lot less virulent in its racism. Nothing wrong with being conservative but when you combine that with your idiotic social values you get a particularly nasty oppressive stench that fills the room.

Even Yurt would not write, "When a white man has child with a black woman, it is proof that the man is NOT a racist."

I least I hope not.

The fact that white men had access to black women for centuries without the women having recourse completely invalidates such an awful, racist statement.

fuck you very much :lol:

If that's what Fakey calls "importance," thankfully he is as wrong about his vision of the future as he is dishonest ab out his political affiliation.

As more of you nutcakes die off and the younger kids reject your ideas that are retarded, the conservative movement you think will comeback will be a lot less virulent in its racism. Nothing wrong with being conservative but when you combine that with your idiotic social values you get a particularly nasty oppressive stench that fills the room.

Assclapius, you pathetic idiot, you and your filthy ilk are the racists, you dipshit scumbag asshole. Dayum, are you one stupid racist pigshit lying piece of filth.

Conservatism has no essential correlation with racism, you hack lying stooge moron.

As is typical with mindless scumbag lolberal drones, you simpleton, you confuse conservatism with "social conservatism" as if those two are the same thing.

I'm talking about conservatism you asshole. You don't even have the slightest ability to comprehend the topic since you are an idiot like so may asshole lolberals who rely on cartoonish stereotypes.

Forum List

Back