Why so much anger on USMB

The right has had only a very limited "time of importance" in the past 60+ years.

And what conservatives seek is not so much to acquire "importance," but the ability to effect necessary change.

If that's what Fakey calls "importance," thankfully he is as wrong about his vision of the future as he is dishonest ab out his political affiliation.

The conservative movement is gearing up, not getting crushed. It will stage a comeback. That is important actually. We NEED to undo the Obamadamage.

As more of you nutcakes die off and the younger kids reject your ideas that are retarded, the conservative movement you think will comeback will be a lot less virulent in its racism. Nothing wrong with being conservative but when you combine that with your idiotic social values you get a particularly nasty oppressive stench that fills the room.

Assclapius, you pathetic idiot, you and your filthy ilk are the racists, you dipshit scumbag asshole. Dayum, are you one stupid racist pigshit lying piece of filth.

Conservatism has no essential correlation with racism, you hack lying stooge moron.

As is typical with mindless scumbag lolberal drones, you simpleton, you confuse conservatism with "social conservatism" as if those two are the same thing.

I'm talking about conservatism you asshole. You don't even have the slightest ability to comprehend the topic since you are an idiot like so may asshole lolberals who rely on cartoonish stereotypes.

Wow! The Southern STrategy must have really really pissed you off. :lol:

As more of you nutcakes die off and the younger kids reject your ideas that are retarded, the conservative movement you think will comeback will be a lot less virulent in its racism. Nothing wrong with being conservative but when you combine that with your idiotic social values you get a particularly nasty oppressive stench that fills the room.

Assclapius, you pathetic idiot, you and your filthy ilk are the racists, you dipshit scumbag asshole. Dayum, are you one stupid racist pigshit lying piece of filth.

Conservatism has no essential correlation with racism, you hack lying stooge moron.

As is typical with mindless scumbag lolberal drones, you simpleton, you confuse conservatism with "social conservatism" as if those two are the same thing.

I'm talking about conservatism you asshole. You don't even have the slightest ability to comprehend the topic since you are an idiot like so may asshole lolberals who rely on cartoonish stereotypes.

Speaking of the PAST, you must REALLY have wanted to go down on that great liberal Democrap, the late Sen. Robert "sheets" Byrd.

Both the far right and the far left do it.

Strom was worse than Byrd, in my opinion.

What is great is that the millenials won't have anything to do with the far left or the far right.

Speaking of the PAST, you must REALLY have wanted to go down on that great liberal Democrap, the late Sen. Robert "sheets" Byrd.

This was actually very recent when the Republicans apologized for the Southern Strategy. Of course anything past yesterday is probably the PAST for you since you seem angry about it.

This was actually very recent when the Republicans apologized for the Southern Strategy. Of course anything past yesterday is probably the PAST for you since you seem angry about it.

You speak fluent incoherent.

Robert Byrd has been fucking DEAD for a while and his reign as grand kleagle was a pretty long time ago, you dishonest hack.

And the past is the past. The Southern Strategy was also something in the past.

If you had any ability to be honest (you don't of course) you'd admit as much.

And I'm not angry at all. I have FUN noting your glaring hypocrisy and dishonesty, you racist asshole pigdog motherfucker.

:thup:

I really do. :eusa_angel:

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

Much of the anger from the far right, eg., NLT, reveal s their awareness of the growing marginalization in preventing inevitable social, cultural, and political change in America. Some of it is racist but not as much as the left portrays it

you can run, but you can't hide from the truth fakey....

Robert Byrd has been fucking DEAD for a while and his reign as grand kleagle was a pretty long time ago, you dishonest hack.

And I'm not angry at all. I have FUN noting your glaring hypocrisy and dishonesty, you racist asshole pigdog motherfucker.

Yeah I totally believe you man. :lol:

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Thanks

I also clicked on "active topics" today & was presented w/ rw thread after rw thread of vitiolic rage To be fair, they all get their *cough* "news" from the same place & their homepages are all set to the same place so its to be expected.

when I see these, more often than not, unsourced :blahblah: or zany :alcoholic: sourced threads I put the kabash on them but fast!!! :cool: I may not start fights but I sure as heck finish them :hmpf::

Bah, this is a stormfront affiliated site. Anger and rage are the norm among the racist pussies that are welcomed and encouraged here.

The mods and admins could easily resolve the 'anger' issue...I just think they believe that ol' fashioned racism brings in the members. If posting all black people suck or all white people are racists is causing the problem...wouldn't you think the powers-that-be would/ could correct the problem.

Welcome to stormfront...its only gonna get worst because USMB is offering the Pussy Brigade a welcoming home.

Thanks

I also clicked on "active topics" today & was presented w/ rw thread after rw thread of vitiolic rage To be fair, they all get their *cough* "news" from the same place & their homepages are all set to the same place so its to be expected.

when I see these, more often than not, unsourced :blahblah: or zany :alcoholic: sourced threads I put the kabash on them but fast!!! :cool: I may not start fights but I sure as heck finish them :hmpf::

Bah, this is a stormfront affiliated site. Anger and rage are the norm among the racist pussies that are welcomed and encouraged here.

The mods and admins could easily resolve the 'anger' issue...I just think they believe that ol' fashioned racism brings in the members. If posting all black people suck or all white people are racists is causing the problem...wouldn't you think the powers-that-be would/ could correct the problem.

Welcome to stormfront...its only gonna get worst because USMB is offering the Pussy Brigade a welcoming home.

this is not a stormfront site.

paleeze

You are a close minded bigot so it really doesn't matter what you believe or claim to believe, ya twit pigdog.

True fact.

But I really do enjoy exposing you for what you are. Highlighting it is fun. That you are a joke is reward enough.

paleeze

Any site where someone can post all black people are stupid and the thread goes 10 pages with thumbs up and more I hate all jews, blacks and fags for another 10 pages is indeed a stormfront style forum.

paleeze

Any site where someone can post all black people are stupid and the thread goes 10 pages with thumbs up and more I hate all jews, blacks and fags for another 10 pages is indeed a stormfront style forum.

no it isn't and that doesn't happen here. stormfront is solely for that. USMB isn't.

if you don't like people being able to freely express their irrational fears through racism, then don't post here. there are boards that much more strict about racist posts. i ignore virtually all racist posts. and most of those threads are put in the race forum to clean up the forum for the rest of us.

stormfront would never move those posts, they would be front and center.

The only people who ever were enchanted by and supportive of KKK mentality were the Democrats. I would say just ask grand wizard Robert K. Byrd, but thankfully and luckily for the world, that bastard is gone.

That's why 90 percent of the minorities are Democrte!! LOL Try again you slack jawed neo-conferate inbred

No. I think it's probably because you can't do math.

Don't want to address this Kolobian?

Brigham Young's Speech on: Slavery, Blacks, and the Priesthood

paleeze

no it isn't and that doesn't happen here. stormfront is solely for that. USMB isn't.

if you don't like people being able to freely express their irrational fears through racism, then don't post here. there are boards that much more strict about racist posts. i ignore virtually all racist posts. and most of those threads are put in the race forum to clean up the forum for the rest of us.

They don't move posts here! The racist posts are always front and center. And putting racist threads in the race forum is nonsense...they should go in the badlands. The race forum is simply the meeting grounds for the pussy brigade...it has nothing to do with race, only hate.

Do you know how many PM's I have received with the racists calling me ******? That's A-OKAY on this forum!

You are a close minded bigot so it really doesn't matter what you believe or claim to believe, ya twit pigdog.

True fact.

But I really do enjoy exposing you for what you are. Highlighting it is fun. That you are a joke is reward enough.

I can really tell you dont care what I believe. :lol: Dont be booty battered about my views. You only look like a dunce trying to avoid the truth.

Democrats claim that the Republican party is dying, because old men are dying, and young people vote Democrat.

They seem to forget that most young people DO get older and as they do - with a very few examples to the contrary - they vote Republican.

Incorrect. Individuals tend to get more liberal as they age, not more conservative, which is another reason why Republicans are in such trouble. It's just common sense; nothing creates liberals better than real world experience.

Busting Myth, People Turn More Liberal With Age | LiveScience

Older people tend to be more conservative because that entire generation started out more conservative. Most of those individual old people in that generation probably got more liberal themselves. For example, almost all would have opposed interracial marriage when young, but most will have changed that position.

The right has had only a very limited "time of importance" in the past 60+ years.

And what conservatives seek is not so much to acquire "importance," but the ability to effect necessary change.

If that's what Fakey calls "importance," thankfully he is as wrong about his vision of the future as he is dishonest ab out his political affiliation.

The conservative movement is gearing up, not getting crushed. It will stage a comeback. That is important actually. We NEED to undo the Obamadamage.

Major pants shitting
If White Americans Don?t Start Having Babies Now, the US Will Vanish by 2100 | The New Observer

Major pants shitting
If White Americans Don?t Start Having Babies Now, the US Will Vanish by 2100 | The New Observer

That means U.S. population growth will depend significantly on immigration. There are now 14 states where the majority of children under 5 are nonwhite, Mr. Frey said; in 2000, only five states, including the District of Columbia, had "minority majority" toddler populations.

The U.S. population is "browning from the bottom up," Mr. Frey said.

They don't move posts here! The racist posts are always front and center. And putting racist threads in the race forum is nonsense...they should go in the badlands. The race forum is simply the meeting grounds for the pussy brigade...it has nothing to do with race, only hate.

Do you know how many PM's I have received with the racists calling me ******? That's A-OKAY on this forum!

1. they do move posts

2. if you're getting those PM's, report them as harassment, that is uncalled for. especially if you keep getting them.

Major pants shitting

That means U.S. population growth will depend significantly on immigration. There are now 14 states where the majority of children under 5 are nonwhite, Mr. Frey said; in 2000, only five states, including the District of Columbia, had "minority majority" toddler populations.

The U.S. population is "browning from the bottom up," Mr. Frey said.

An this is why their anger is getting worse and will get even worse

Forum List

Back