Why so much anger on USMB

Your hate is borne of a pathological inferiority complex. There is little point countering the obvious though you no doubt feel compelled to do so.

I though you guys kept up on each others exploits? Everyone knows about this.

CNN.com - Strom Thurmond's family confirms paternity claim - Dec. 16, 2003

YAWN
are boring stories about dead guys all you left-wng race baiters have?

I told you before that yawning was a sign of nervousness. Thats your tell. I guess you missed my posts on the Republicans admitting to the Southern Strategy?

Pretty much when he supports his actions with beautiful quotes like this:

You have to go back to a 1948 quote from Strom Thurmond when I give you a 2001 quote from Robert Byrd?

No. All I have to do is look at how he never acknowledged his biracial daughter that was conceived by having sex with a 16 year old Black girl. BTW what did Byrd say that was cause for concern?

A 22-year-old had sex with a 16-year-old and then went on to a political career and didn't acknowledge that he fathered a child out of wedlock.

Shocking!

/sarcasm

Strom Thurmond was appointing blacks to his staff and supporting making Martin Luther King Day a federal holiday when Robert Byrd was just waking out of his racist stupor and realizing that blacks love their children just like whites do.

Byrd changed his ways, FJO, but Strom did not. Tell your rant to his illegitimate black daughter Strom never acknowledged, and I bet she would laugh in your face.

When a white man has child with a black woman, it is proof that the man is NOT a racist.

Please explain that retarded statement.^^^

OK, let me try.

I don't know about you, but I would not make love to a woman whose skin, manners, voice, hair, nose, lips, accent and fragrance repulsed me. For me, the smell of tobacco breath, unwashed underarms and lack of sense of humor would be a far stronger deal breaker.

I had girl friends in my youth who had skin color different from mine. One girl, from Ghana I was so much in love with, I proposed. She accepted but her parents could not live with the idea that their daughter would marry a white guy, so they broke my heart and squashed our plans.

Tell me who was the racist.

People who are displaying negative emotions and lack of physical attraction towards people who look different are people to whom skin color is only skin deep.

Looking back now, if I had married the girl from Ghana, and I would be as happy and content with being married to her as I am being married to my wife of 45 years, I think that would disqualify me for the accusations of Jake Starkey.

People who are repulsed by skin color, manners, voice, hair, nose, lips accent or fragrance are bigots and racists, and I am not now, nor have I ever been.

I hope that helps.

You have to go back to a 1948 quote from Strom Thurmond when I give you a 2001 quote from Robert Byrd?

No. All I have to do is look at how he never acknowledged his biracial daughter that was conceived by having sex with a 16 year old Black girl. BTW what did Byrd say that was cause for concern?

A 22-year-old had sex with a 16-year-old and then went on to a political career and didn't acknowledge that he fathered a child out of wedlock.

Shocking!

/sarcasm

Strom Thurmond was appointing blacks to his staff and supporting making Martin Luther King Day a federal holiday when Robert Byrd was just waking out of his racist stupor and realizing that blacks love their children just like whites do.

Yes it is shocking considering he was a republican and never admitted she was his daughter even to the day he died.

I though you guys kept up on each others exploits? Everyone knows about this.

CNN.com - Strom Thurmond's family confirms paternity claim - Dec. 16, 2003

YAWN
are boring stories about dead guys all you left-wng race baiters have?

I told you before that yawning was a sign of nervousness. Thats your tell. I guess you missed my posts on the Republicans admitting to the Southern Strategy?

i told you before i couldnt care less what you think

When a white man has child with a black woman, it is proof that the man is NOT a racist.

Please explain that retarded statement.^^^

OK, let me try.

I don't know about you, but I would not make love to a woman whose skin, manners, voice, hair, nose, lips, accent and fragrance repulsed me. For me, the smell of tobacco breath, unwashed underarms and lack of sense of humor would be a far stronger deal breaker.

I had girl friends in my youth who had skin color different from mine. One girl, from Ghana I was so much in love with, I proposed. She accepted but her parents could not live with the idea that their daughter would marry a white guy, so they broke my heart and squashed our plans.

Tell me who was the racist.

People who are displaying negative emotions and lack of physical attraction towards people who look different are people to whom skin color is only skin deep.

Looking back now, if I had married the girl from Ghana, and I would be as happy and content with being married to her as I am being married to my wife of 45 years, I think that would disqualify me for the accusations of Jake Starkey.

People who are repulsed by skin color, manners, voice, hair, nose, lips accent or fragrance are bigots and racists, and I am not now, nor have I ever been.

I hope that helps.

I'll ask you one question before I unload on you. Do you know what racist means?

Shocking!

/sarcasm

Yes it is shocking considering he was a republican and never admitted she was his daughter even to the day he died.

What does a man's political party have to do with him not publicly admitting fathering a child out of wedlock?

It's human nature. It's not right or left, Republican or Democrat, racist or not racist.

It's not shocking at all ... unless you're someone who needs to dig to find some outrage to support the idea that Strom Thurmond had not in fact given up his racism well before Robert Byrd gave up his.

Shocking!

/sarcasm

What does a man's political party have to do with him not publicly admitting fathering a child out of wedlock?

It's human nature. It's not right or left, Republican or Democrat, racist or not racist.

It's not shocking at all ... unless you're someone who needs to dig to find some outrage to support the idea that Strom Thurmond had not in fact given up his racism well before Robert Byrd gave up his.

Republicans frequently preach about values and honor and whole lot of things they dont really believe in. Its shocking to me that someone that was not a racist would not fess up and show honor by acknowledging his daughter. You still never explained to me what was wrong with Byrds quote.

Last edited:

Republicans frequently preach about values and honor and whole lot of things they dont really believe in. Its shocking to me that someone that was not a racist would not fess up and show honor by acknowledging his daughter.

"repubs frequently preach...."

and other idiotic non-issues

didnt a certain Reverend father a love child? a guy on the Left?

or does not preaching values; even if you're a Reverend; save you from a charge of hypocrisy?

ur a joke

certain race-obssesed losers on the Left keep bringing up ancient history; because all they have is the chip on their shoulders.....

sad

Republicans frequently preach about values and honor and whole lot of things they dont really believe in. Its shocking to me that someone that was not a racist would not fess up and show honor by acknowledging his daughter.

"repubs frequently preach...."

and other idiotic non-issues

didnt a certain Reverend father a love child? a guy on the Left?

or does not preaching values; even if you're a Reverend; save you from a charge of hypocrisy?

ur a joke

Is that a deflection I see from the racism issue?

Do you think you have the tiniest inkling of how many politicians have fathered children out of wedlock and never said a word about it in public because no one outed them?

I'll leave you now to continue to your mental acrobatics as you try to demonstrate that Strom Thurmond didn't shed his racist ways before Robert Byrd did.

Forum List

Back