Why so much anger on USMB

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

POS POTUS Called us "The enemy"

then there's this

“Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.” -- Nancy Pelosi demonstrating the hazards of injecting Botox, a lethal poison, into your face

since I've been on this board, the Extreme Right have been in the vanguard for hate regardless of facts. They have a monopoly on it. I ,merely dish it back to them, when warranted.
I don't go on forums to be liked. Sometimes I say things people like, other times I don't. Heavy patriotism, war hawk stuff, and economics are always going to be areas where I take the piss if they are too caught up in their positions.

Well, it's not like we don't have anything be angry about

once they got done shoving in our face he WON get over it. and now after six years of what this man and his party and HIS CULT MEMEBERS has done to us

Now they whine, why so much anger...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

USMB nutters use the phrase "both sides do it" like a soothing ointment.

A little fucking self awareness would be great

Look in the mirror and get back to me...........

Are you on the list? Ate you angry? Nasty?

Hey....you posted twice without mentioning golf. You might be catching a cold.

Make a speech about the beheading and go straight to the Golf Course.........

Who done did that.....................FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There ya go...........example of this OP...........and to satisfy you I mentioned Golf.

Thought I was on the Flame Forum. Darn, had to delete my real feelings.
Thats okay, I don't like most people either, which is why I would never join a political party - as I would get bored disagreeing with everyone. At one point in my life I was a social butterfly that would go around trying to be on good terms with everyone, now I am more apathetic and cynical than in my teens - so I just don't give a ---- what people think of me, asI just say and do what I want within reason. Collectivism is getting along with everyone to the point you are a drone liked by most, whereas being a true individual is saying what you believe, thinking for yourself, and damning the consequences just like Socrates did.

Thought I was on the Flame Forum. Darn, had to delete my real feelings.
Thats okay, I don't like most people either, which is why I would never join a political party - as I would get bored disagreeing with everyone. At one point in my life I was a social butterfly that would go around trying to be on good terms with everyone, now I am more apathetic and cynical than in my teens - so I just don't give a ---- what people think of me, asI just say and do what I want within reason. Collectivism is getting along with everyone to the point you are a drone liked by most, whereas being a true individual is saying what you believe, thinking for yourself, and damning the consequences just like Socrates did.

Well Said.................

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

I dunno. You call conservatives racist, homophobic, war on women, starvers of children, religious nutters. Why should they get angry about that???

once they got done shoving in our face he WON get over it. and now after six years of what this man and his party and HIS CULT MEMEBERS has done to us

What do you have to be angry about?

oh I don't know, go back in the palin thread.

You're angry about the Palin thread??? I thought you said you had more important issues to worry with...

You're angry about the Palin thread??? I thought you said you had more important issues to worry with...

go bother one of your buddies. they think you're cute and all that

go bother one of your buddies. they think you're cute and all that

Okay, so you're just angry in general. Some people like it that way.

Forum List

Back