Why so much anger on USMB

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

Neither end of the spectrum is any nastier or uglier in its comments than the other.

Partisan ideologues are narcissists, and narcissists are very, very quick to hate.

Our country would be much better off if these people would just find another hobby.

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Thanks

Neither end of the spectrum is any nastier or uglier in its comments than the other.

Partisan ideologues are narcissists, and narcissists are very, very quick to hate.

Our country would be much better off if these people would just find another hobby.

Let's make a list of the nasty and angry USMB members from each ideological position.

I'm not angry.....but I can be nasty. So...you can add me to the list on the left.

If you were to make an honest attempt to put such a list together, you'd have way fewer names on the left. No question about it.

Thanks

Let's make a list of the nasty and angry USMB members from each ideological position.

I'm not angry.....but I can be nasty. So...you can add me to the list on the left.

If you were to make an honest attempt to put such a list together, you'd have way fewer names on the left. No question about it.
I doubt that. There would be a long list on both sides, but self-righteousness indignation seems to ignite a lot of anger.

Thanks

I doubt that. There would be a long list on both sides, but self-righteousness indignation seems to ignite a lot of anger.

Not even a close match. We are talking angry and nasty. Cornered by USMB nutters.

Do you consider yourself to be a candidate for the list on the right?

Thanks

Luke Sissyfag is more of a man than the OP

Thanks

Not even a close match. We are talking angry and nasty. Cornered by USMB nutters.
Yes, that's what I was talking about. I see a lot of derangement on both sides, but ranting borne of self-righteousness is squarely on the left.

Thanks

^ that

Mac1958 pulled that statement out of his ass, no doubt. Lefties are more on the defensive from the eXtremely shrill rw on this board. Thats pretty obvious.

Thanks

Thanks

Yes, that's what I was talking about. I see a lot of derangement on both sides, but ranting borne of self-righteousness is squarely on the left.

You might not know what "self righteousness" means. I asked you if you consider yourself to be a candidate for the list on the right.

Thanks

^ that

Mac1958 pulled that statement out of his ass, no doubt. Lefties are more on the defensive from the eXtremely shrill rw on this board. Thats pretty obvious.

Seriously. Let's make the list.

There is a political divide in this country. There is a political divide even in the 2 parties..............

Now Walk the Dang Plank you filthy Blue Dogs..........

BlueDogsOverboard.png

How dare you not toe the Democratic line.................

Thanks

^ that

Pretty obvious, from your left wing perspective.

:rolleyes-41:

Thanks

You haven't watched Fox News lately, have you? LOL!

Because on the internet it is easy to get bored and get pissed at other people. Outside the internet, I tend to just keep my answers short, or to debate the other person in real time showing emotion or laughing at times - can't do that on a forum.

since I've been on this board, the Extreme Right have been in the vanguard for hate regardless of facts. They have a monopoly on it. I ,merely dish it back to them, when warranted.

Thanks
The anger comes from the left and began during the 1960's and culminated with Michael Moore in the early 2000's. The left view everything in combative terms. "War on Poverty", "Struggle for Equal Rights", "War on Women." So on this note I can enthusiastically say, "FUCK YOU!"

since I've been on this board, the Extreme Right have been in the vanguard for hate regardless of facts. They have a monopoly on it. I ,merely dish it back to them, when warranted.

It takes two to tango..........Pot paints kettle black.

Sure, if you don't buy what the loony left is selling your a "racist, bigot, woman hater, nazi scumbag." That's how they like to frame the issue. Shows the narrowness of their minds. Liberals are lie sheep, they follow people like Obama because they think he will be a miracle worker and cure the evil United States of its disease...the fact we have workers (haves) and lazy people (have nots).

Forum List

Back