Why so much Jewish fear and loathing of Donald Trump?

jews are outspoken bigots and supremacists...no doubt about it."LMAO.."gods chosen people"...pure comedy, that.

With them, the tribe comes first and us unclean, goyim gentiles and shiksas can pound sand...

There are reasons the jews have been run out of various countries throughout their history....the whole world can't be wrong...

The next time a member of your family needs to go to a hospital make sure it wasn't built by a Jew.
Or a museum, or a library, or a bank, or an investment firm.
In fact, shut off your PC.

that's all fascinating..however irrelevant.

jews are supremacists who see white christians as "unclean", "goyim", "shiksas" and "gentiles"...This is a fact.

.LMAO...and they imagine themselves as "gods chosen people"....This is a fact.
..there are reasons they've been run out of 70 or 80 countries/empires in their history. More facts.
Why do you dislike facts?

Sam Levenson's Answer To An Anti-semite
"It's a free world; you don't have to like Jews, but if you don't, I suggest that you boycott certain Jewish products, like the Wasserman test for syphilis; digitalis, discovered by a Dr. Nuslin; insulin, discovered by Dr. Minofsky; chloral hydrate for convulsions, discovered by Dr. Lifreich; the Schick test for diphtheria; vitamins, discovered by Dr. Funk; streptomycin, discovered by Dr. Z. Woronan; the polio pill by Dr. A. Sabin and the polio vaccine by Dr. Jonas Salk.

"Go on, boycott! Humanitarian consistency requires that my people offer all these gifts to all people of the world. Fanatic consistency requires that all bigots accept syphilis, diabetes, convulsions, malnutrition, infantile paralysis and tuberculosis as a matter of principle.

"You want to be mad? Be mad! But I'm telling you, you ain't going to feel so good!"
Its still important to understand the danger. They are best avoided.
Good idea that you and your ilk avoid and stay away from me and my family
Aww did I take away your victim status?

Legit question but for anyone who has studied the problem we know why.

An historical wariness of outspoken bigots and what happens when they assume power?
Lol...you do realize his daughter converted to Judaism and is married to a Jew and is raising their kids as Jewish....yeah that damn bigot Trump! Lol....try again,actually try READING the article.
Connections to those you discriminate against is no guarantee. Hitler had some Jewish roots himself. Phyllis Schlafly is herself (shudder) a woman. The Jews have learned from Mohammed, from Martin Luther, from the Bosheviks, from Hitler to be very very wary of demagoguery.

I shudder at the thought that you're a woman.
I shudder at the thought of you thinking of me at all.

Odious-----Kevin Macdonald is a professional white supremacist Nazi------you should find I better source-------I know lots of jews----none are afraid of Donald Trump
Respected college professor darling. :) I know it really chaps your ass doesn't it.
Who exactly is this guy respected by?

Odious-----Kevin Macdonald is a professional white supremacist Nazi------you should find I better source-------I know lots of jews----none are afraid of Donald Trump
Respected college professor darling. :) I know it really chaps your ass doesn't it.
Kevin MacDonald is the neo-Nazi movement's favorite academic. A psychology professor at California State University, Long Beach, MacDonald published a trilogy that supposedly "proves" that Jews are genetically driven to destroy Western societies.

Kevin MacDonald

This guy is everything America fought against in WWII

Neo nazis

An historical wariness of outspoken bigots and what happens when they assume power?
Lol...you do realize his daughter converted to Judaism and is married to a Jew and is raising their kids as Jewish....yeah that damn bigot Trump! Lol....try again,actually try READING the article.
Connections to those you discriminate against is no guarantee. Hitler had some Jewish roots himself. Phyllis Schlafly is herself (shudder) a woman. The Jews have learned from Mohammed, from Martin Luther, from the Bosheviks, from Hitler to be very very wary of demagoguery.

I shudder at the thought that you're a woman.
I shudder at the thought of you thinking of me at all.

Don't worry, I don't.

Trump having a Jewish grandfather and daughter, I agree with opinion piece that nobody in the campaign Trumps Trump Jewish credentials. Other than his non-support of invading Iraq I don't see why Trump can't be claimed as one of their own. He certainly seems to have that attitude of an eye-for-an-eye and do onto others before they do it to you.

trump has a jewish grandfather? -----I doubt it----you got a link?

Lol...you do realize his daughter converted to Judaism and is married to a Jew and is raising their kids as Jewish....

(A) What office is his daughter running for?
(B) Bigot against one group, bigot against another. After Trump finished rounding up all the brown people, who do you figure he'd go for next...in his dreams and yours, anyway.

All the brown people? You mean the illegal invaders who are here contrary to our laws. You anti American idiots never cease to amaze me.

jews are outspoken bigots and supremacists...no doubt about it."LMAO.."gods chosen people"...pure comedy, that.

With them, the tribe comes first and us unclean, goyim gentiles and shiksas can pound sand...

There are reasons the jews have been run out of various countries throughout their history....the whole world can't be wrong...

The next time a member of your family needs to go to a hospital make sure it wasn't built by a Jew.

jews are supremacists who see white christians as "unclean", "goyim", "shiksas" and "gentiles"...This is a fact.

..there are reasons they've been run out of 70 or 80 countries/empires in their history. More facts.

"It's a free world; you don't have to like Jews, but if you don't, I suggest that you boycott certain Jewish products, like the Wasserman test for syphilis; digitalis, discovered by a Dr. Nuslin; insulin, discovered by Dr. Minofsky; chloral hydrate for convulsions, discovered by Dr. Lifreich; the Schick test for diphtheria; vitamins, discovered by Dr. Funk; streptomycin, discovered by Dr. Z. Woronan; the polio pill by Dr. A. Sabin and the polio vaccine by Dr. Jonas Salk.

"Go on, boycott! Humanitarian consistency requires that my people offer all these gifts to all people of the world. Fanatic consistency requires that all bigots accept syphilis, diabetes, convulsions, malnutrition, infantile paralysis and tuberculosis as a matter of principle.

"You want to be mad? Be mad! But I'm telling you, you ain't going to feel so good!"
The only danger is from people like you.

Trump having a Jewish grandfather and daughter, I agree with opinion piece that nobody in the campaign Trumps Trump Jewish credentials. Other than his non-support of invading Iraq I don't see why Trump can't be claimed as one of their own. He certainly seems to have that attitude of an eye-for-an-eye and do onto others before they do it to you.
Frederick Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing about him being Jewish there.

He married a woman named Elizabeth Christ. :D

If you loom close, he has paios.

The only danger is from people like you.

I am fascinated goosey-----when did you first "KNOW" that jews is the "chosen" people.? The first time I heard it-----I was about 10-----It was a sunday---the next
door neighbor came into my mom's kitchen and said to her-----"you are so lucky to be one of the chosen people"-----and my mom answered "chosen for what"? The lady had just returned from her weekly church thing

If you loom close, he has paios.

he kinda obscures the fact with generally sloppy hair

GOD NAMES NEXT "CHOSEN PEOPLE"; IT'S JEWS AGAIN

Asked if the descendants of Abraham shouldn't be pleased about being tapped for an unprecedented second term, Jerusalem Rabbi Ben Meyerson shrugged. "Of course, you are right, we should be thrilled," he said. "We should also enjoy a good swift kick in the head, but for some reason, we don't.

Much of the world's re-blessed Jewish community shared that feeling. "It's always been considered a joke with us. You know, 'Please G-d, next time choose someone else,' ha ha," said New York City resident David Bashert.

"Ha. Ha ha," Bashert added. "Shit."

GOD NAMES NEXT "CHOSEN PEOPLE"; IT'S JEWS AGAIN

Asked if the descendants of Abraham shouldn't be pleased about being tapped for an unprecedented second term, Jerusalem Rabbi Ben Meyerson shrugged. "Of course, you are right, we should be thrilled," he said. "We should also enjoy a good swift kick in the head, but for some reason, we don't.

Much of the world's re-blessed Jewish community shared that feeling. "It's always been considered a joke with us. You know, 'Please G-d, next time choose someone else,' ha ha," said New York City resident David Bashert.

"Ha. Ha ha," Bashert added. "Shit."

Bashert needs to--------LIVE WITH IT

Good idea that you and your ilk avoid and stay away from me and my family
Aww did I take away your victim status?
^^^
Some dumb goy

I insist that anti semites be logically consistent. A neat way of eliminating morons from the gene pool

There is a Jewish conspiracy against Trump now?

I haven't even seen any evidence that Jews overwhelmingly oppose him, but if they did it's probably because he is a terrible choice.

And he doesn't want to brag but he loves all of them, they're all his friends and he'll make the best deals ever and be the best at everything.

Vote for Duh Donuld cuz he's the best at self-aggrandizement and not-very-realistic reality shows.
You voted for Obama -- Twice!
You cannot even swallow your pride and admit what a total loser, phony and coward he has been for this nation.
And you think we should give you an ounce of credit for telling us about the worth of any other candidate?

Trump's gardener, sight unseen, would shame our current president for dignity, courage and effectiveness.

And he doesn't want to brag but he loves all of them, they're all his friends and he'll make the best deals ever and be the best at everything.

Vote for Duh Donuld cuz he's the best at self-aggrandizement and not-very-realistic reality shows.
You voted for Obama -- Twice!
You cannot even swallow your pride and admit what a total loser, phony and coward he has been for this nation.
And you think we should give you an ounce of credit for telling us about the worth of any other candidate?

Trump's gardener, sight unseen, would shame our current president for dignity, courage and effectiveness.

our current Pres is a very nice guy-------he is just in a position over his head----
not because of a lack of intellect-------I could not do it either

Forum List

Back