Why so much Jewish fear and loathing of Donald Trump?

The only Jews I know who don't like Trump are the Free Market freaks.
They work SO HARD watching Chinese and Indian slave labor over-inflating their Portfolios.

Trump having a Jewish grandfather and daughter, I agree with opinion piece that nobody in the campaign Trumps Trump Jewish credentials. Other than his non-support of invading Iraq I don't see why Trump can't be claimed as one of their own. He certainly seems to have that attitude of an eye-for-an-eye and do onto others before they do it to you.

trump has a jewish grandfather? -----I doubt it----you got a link?

I thought it was something Trump said as I recall him talking about his connection with the Jews in discussion about current U.S. relations with Israel. Based on link g5000 thankfully provided I stand corrected and can only guess I misheard or errantly recalled when Trump was referring to his grandchild?

Sam Levenson's Answer To An Anti-semite
"It's a free world; you don't have to like Jews, but if you don't, I suggest that you boycott certain Jewish products, like the Wasserman test for syphilis; digitalis, discovered by a Dr. Nuslin; insulin, discovered by Dr. Minofsky; chloral hydrate for convulsions, discovered by Dr. Lifreich; the Schick test for diphtheria; vitamins, discovered by Dr. Funk; streptomycin, discovered by Dr. Z. Woronan; the polio pill by Dr. A. Sabin and the polio vaccine by Dr. Jonas Salk.

"Go on, boycott! Humanitarian consistency requires that my people offer all these gifts to all people of the world. Fanatic consistency requires that all bigots accept syphilis, diabetes, convulsions, malnutrition, infantile paralysis and tuberculosis as a matter of principle.

"You want to be mad? Be mad! But I'm telling you, you ain't going to feel so good!"
Its still important to understand the danger. They are best avoided.

I think anti-semites are best avoided.
Yeah better to bury your head in the sand,easier to ignore the genocide of palestinian civilians,the multiple wars that we have gotten involved in because of their influence in politics,the control over our financial and media centers as well. Just ignore it. Let the adults that are proud Americans take care of it.

there is no genocide of Palestinians. there are repeated terrorist attacks on jews who then retaliate.

you're a true kkk'er aren't you... hating blacks, women and jews. funny how you feign sympathy for terrorists.

you must truly be a failure at life given your fear and loathing of anyone but people like you.
Keep lying to yourself or even worse believe such ignorant lies without doing your own research. Scum like you will get the fixing they need in due time. Not worried about that.

anyone interested in the information which Odious considers his "research"----just
google "jews afraid of trump" ------you will get hits on about a dozen islamo Nazi pig sites

Many medieval texts covering the expulsion of Jews from countries and kingdoms in Europe often cite Jewish efforts at influencing or attempting to gain control of powerful guilds and attempts at monopolising trading fleets, as opposed to avoiding debts owed by royalty and/or treasuries.

jews were excluded from guilds in medieval times-------swaggie seems impressed that the Christian writers of texts did not write "YIPPEEE.... we attacked da joooos
and pillaged them and killed as many as we could----the rest ran so we don't
have to pay back loans or debts----THANK YOU-----uhm---in the name of those
three guys in the sky"

Many medieval texts covering the expulsion of Jews from countries and kingdoms in Europe often cite Jewish efforts at influencing or attempting to gain control of powerful guilds and attempts at monopolising trading fleets, as opposed to avoiding debts owed by royalty and/or treasuries.

jews were excluded from guilds in medieval times-------swaggie seems impressed that the Christian writers of texts did not write "YIPPEEE.... we attacked da joooos
and pillaged them and killed as many as we could----the rest ran so we don't
have to pay back loans or debts----THANK YOU-----uhm---in the name of those
three guys in the sky"

Odious edorses pogroms, murder and pillage as "funny"

Why so much fear? He looks too much like this guy!
Trumpolini.jpg

Forum List

Back