Why so much Jewish fear and loathing of Donald Trump?

And he doesn't want to brag but he loves all of them, they're all his friends and he'll make the best deals ever and be the best at everything.

Vote for Duh Donuld cuz he's the best at self-aggrandizement and not-very-realistic reality shows.
You voted for Obama -- Twice!
You cannot even swallow your pride and admit what a total loser, phony and coward he has been for this nation.
And you think we should give you an ounce of credit for telling us about the worth of any other candidate?

Trump's gardener, sight unseen, would shame our current president for dignity, courage and effectiveness.

our current Pres is a very nice guy-------he is just in a position over his head----
not because of a lack of intellect-------I could not do it either
Sometimes you make sense to me.
Sometimes you do not.

An historical wariness of outspoken bigots and what happens when they assume power?

jews are outspoken bigots and supremacists...no doubt about it."LMAO.."gods chosen people"...pure comedy, that.

With them, the tribe comes first and us unclean, goyim gentiles and shiksas can pound sand...

There are reasons the jews have been run out of various countries throughout their history....the whole world can't be wrong...

The next time a member of your family needs to go to a hospital make sure it wasn't built by a Jew.
Or a museum, or a library, or a bank, or an investment firm.
In fact, shut off your PC.

that's all fascinating..however irrelevant.

jews are supremacists who see white christians as "unclean", "goyim", "shiksas" and "gentiles"...This is a fact.

.LMAO...and they imagine themselves as "gods chosen people"....This is a fact.
..there are reasons they've been run out of 70 or 80 countries/empires in their history. More facts.
Why do you dislike facts?

Sam Levenson's Answer To An Anti-semite
"It's a free world; you don't have to like Jews, but if you don't, I suggest that you boycott certain Jewish products, like the Wasserman test for syphilis; digitalis, discovered by a Dr. Nuslin; insulin, discovered by Dr. Minofsky; chloral hydrate for convulsions, discovered by Dr. Lifreich; the Schick test for diphtheria; vitamins, discovered by Dr. Funk; streptomycin, discovered by Dr. Z. Woronan; the polio pill by Dr. A. Sabin and the polio vaccine by Dr. Jonas Salk.

"Go on, boycott! Humanitarian consistency requires that my people offer all these gifts to all people of the world. Fanatic consistency requires that all bigots accept syphilis, diabetes, convulsions, malnutrition, infantile paralysis and tuberculosis as a matter of principle.

"You want to be mad? Be mad! But I'm telling you, you ain't going to feel so good!"
Its still important to understand the danger. They are best avoided.

I think anti-semites are best avoided.

Legit question but for anyone who has studied the problem we know why.

Odious-----Kevin Macdonald is a professional white supremacist Nazi------you should find I better source-------I know lots of jews----none are afraid of Donald Trump
Respected college professor darling. :) I know it really chaps your ass doesn't it.

who respects him? Josef Stalin was such a good scholar that his teachers had
him slated to be a clergyman------just about the HEIGHT of achievement in his world.
Your hero did a degree in evolution just to work on a theory that WHITES IS BETTAH------kinda like MENGELE
Keep thrashing around and foaming at the mouth. :) He's still a respected college professor,author,activist etc.

Trump having a Jewish grandfather and daughter, I agree with opinion piece that nobody in the campaign Trumps Trump Jewish credentials. Other than his non-support of invading Iraq I don't see why Trump can't be claimed as one of their own. He certainly seems to have that attitude of an eye-for-an-eye and do onto others before they do it to you.
Any proof to that? The ONLY Jew connection I see is through marriage.

jews are outspoken bigots and supremacists...no doubt about it."LMAO.."gods chosen people"...pure comedy, that.

With them, the tribe comes first and us unclean, goyim gentiles and shiksas can pound sand...

There are reasons the jews have been run out of various countries throughout their history....the whole world can't be wrong...

The next time a member of your family needs to go to a hospital make sure it wasn't built by a Jew.

jews are supremacists who see white christians as "unclean", "goyim", "shiksas" and "gentiles"...This is a fact.

..there are reasons they've been run out of 70 or 80 countries/empires in their history. More facts.

"It's a free world; you don't have to like Jews, but if you don't, I suggest that you boycott certain Jewish products, like the Wasserman test for syphilis; digitalis, discovered by a Dr. Nuslin; insulin, discovered by Dr. Minofsky; chloral hydrate for convulsions, discovered by Dr. Lifreich; the Schick test for diphtheria; vitamins, discovered by Dr. Funk; streptomycin, discovered by Dr. Z. Woronan; the polio pill by Dr. A. Sabin and the polio vaccine by Dr. Jonas Salk.

"Go on, boycott! Humanitarian consistency requires that my people offer all these gifts to all people of the world. Fanatic consistency requires that all bigots accept syphilis, diabetes, convulsions, malnutrition, infantile paralysis and tuberculosis as a matter of principle.

"You want to be mad? Be mad! But I'm telling you, you ain't going to feel so good!"

Yeah better to bury your head in the sand,easier to ignore the genocide of palestinian civilians,the multiple wars that we have gotten involved in because of their influence in politics,the control over our financial and media centers as well. Just ignore it. Let the adults that are proud Americans take care of it.

Sounds like they would be spot on in your case. See? They ARE smart.

You acknowledge jews are supremacists who see whites and christians as inferior, but then try to make it about me as a smokescreen to hide behind... this isn't about me, though...Why are you trying to change the subject?

Just go ahead and refute any of the statements I made.

jews are supremacists who see white christians as "unclean", "goyim", "shiksas" and "gentiles".

they imagine themselves as "gods chosen people"

they've been run out of 70 or 80 countries/empires in their history.
Just dont worry about it because you'll get in trouble.!

trouble? that's ok...
I advocate for my race and culture.No shame in that....just like negroes and asians and other minorities advocate for THEIR race and culture.
The problem here is that white people have been cowed by generations of propaganda into passively allowing minorities and other anti white interests to infiltrate the government and then twist it against them.
All good.. a day of reckoning approaches.

ANTI-SEMITIC STEREOTYPES and their talking points

1) Jews are more loyal to Israel than to this country.
2) Jews have too much power in the business world.
3) Jews have too much power in international financial markets.
4) Jews don’t care about what happens to anyone but their own kind.
5) Jews have too much control over global affairs.
6) People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave.
7) Jews think they are better than other people.
8) Jews have too much control over the United States government.
9) Jews have too much control over the media.
10) Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust.
11) Jews are responsible for most of the world’s wars.

Nothing new on the list, it's standard fare for the anti semite

it is not only standard ----IT IS LONG STANDING------no matter how
demented an 80 + year old polish grandma is------she will remember
-------DA JOOOOOOS DONE IT........ Several years ago I saw an
interview of FRAU RICHARD WAGNER II the widow of the son of
THE WAGNER -----of opera fame Junior had been appointed music
director of Germany by DER FUHRER. The widowed bitch was interviewed
in German------with subtitles. She stated that she was actually british---
and loved Adolf and at the time of the interview (probably in the 1980s)
stated proudly that she remains a NAZI. She insisted that she has nothing
against jews---BUT----in Germany they "had too much influence in the world of
music" damn------no wonder they had to gas them.

Odious-----Kevin Macdonald is a professional white supremacist Nazi------you should find I better source-------I know lots of jews----none are afraid of Donald Trump
Respected college professor darling. :) I know it really chaps your ass doesn't it.

him slated to be a clergyman------just about the HEIGHT of achievement in his world.
Your hero did a degree in evolution just to work on a theory that WHITES IS BETTAH------kinda like MENGELE
Keep thrashing around and foaming at the mouth. :) He's still a respected college professor,author,activist etc.

He has a job in a college and he writes -------I am not sure he still holds
that job--------anyone who is literate can write------some people had a high
regard for your other "god"-----adolf-----and some for Josef Stalin who was
a star at the eastern orthodox seminary for boys. MacDonald is a known
white supremacist pig

Booting out the Jews was the medieval version of defaulting on your country's debts.

Eh, in a way. At the same time, Jews maintained special privileges that the rest of the population did not enjoy. The reason we were expelled from England had more to do with the fact that after being required to obey the same rules as everyone else, Jews widely engaged in black market loan sharking.

Sadly, our people have a history of being predators on others, and then complaining about being victims when they stand up for themselves. Sadly, this is a cultural influence that persists to this day.

white supremacist pig
Ah the sounds of a jewess gnashing her teeth over and over and all that foaming at the mouth...

white supremacist pig
Ah the sounds of a jewess gnashing her teeth over and over and all that foaming at the mouth...

how long have you been "hearing things" do you hear voices too?-----do they tell you to "do things"?

Speaking of foaming at the mouth, you should really work to contain your orgasm at whatever opportunity to hate people for no good reason comes up.

Booting out the Jews was the medieval version of defaulting on your country's debts.

Eh, in a way. At the same time, Jews maintained special privileges that the rest of the population did not enjoy. The reason we were expelled from England had more to do with the fact that after being required to obey the same rules as everyone else, Jews widely engaged in black market loan sharking.

Sadly, our people have a history of being predators on others, and then complaining about being victims when they stand up for themselves. Sadly, this is a cultural influence that persists to this day.

I am fascinated-----what "special privileges" did jews have in England?

I am fascinated-----what "special privileges" did jews have in England?

First of all, they were granted a special status in the country's feudalism. Instead of being tied to serfdom to a lord, like the typical English subject, Jews were direct subjects to the Crown. Jews were uniquely not subject to Church law like everyone else was, and were therefore given full freedom to practice their own religion. Thus, as a result, Jews were singularly permitted to engage in money lending, from which they typically earned enormous wealth.

When money lending was forbidden to even the Jews, they were granted license to buy land, which again was not generally permitted to the rest of the public.

Yeah better to bury your head in the sand,easier to ignore the genocide of palestinian civilians,the multiple wars that we have gotten involved in because of their influence in politics,the control over our financial and media centers as well. Just ignore it. Let the adults that are proud Americans take care of it.
There are many proud Jewish-Americans. How sad that you can add anti-semite to your portfolio.

There are many proud Jewish-Americans. How sad that you can add anti-semite to your portfolio.
Notable American Jews And Their Amazing Contributions

Notable American Jews Who Have Affected Your Life

I notice you say, Jewish-Americans, rather than American Jews. :eusa_think:

We also drink Christian blood on Pesach.

We also drink Christian blood on Pesach.

:blahblah:

The only danger is from people like you.

It's important to understand the danger. I'm glad I'm aware of it.

I insist that anti semites be logically consistent. A neat way of eliminating morons from the gene pool
So you want genocide anyone who notices you?

I insist that anti semites be logically consistent. A neat way of eliminating morons from the gene pool
So you want genocide anyone who notices you?
Everybody notices the Jew in the library and not in the bar.

Forum List

Back