why some are against the assault rifle ban is the same reason libbs protect late term abortion .

although i am against abortions ......whenever someone tries to limit late term abortions libbs shout thats against a womans right to choose !!! and if you say no its only for late term abortions the left would shout if we allow that then before long all abortions will be illegal [gov foot in the door]scenario .....the ban on late term abortion would set a precedent to stop all abortions ........the same goes when it comes to fire arm bans .......many believe it would set a precedent !
So, what the fuck would you assfucks do if abortion was ended. You would have no excuse left to throw in any argument about anything.

Most lste term abortions are because of health factors.

Only have their guns so they could kill people who are birthed.
at least they have a right to buy themselves a gun to protect themselves from someone else with a gun trying to kill them .........an aborted child does not get that opportunity .

Once an aborted fetus is out of the body its dead. You have guns so you can kill the living, what are they good for? Even cops are trigger happy.

You have guns so you can kill the living, what are they good for?
We do.
The right to keep and bear arms is protected from infringement because, in part, from time to time, people have a need to kill other people.

Right, if no guns are allowed , you do not need a gun , unless you plan on shooting someone with it. See how that works?

We do.
The right to keep and bear arms is protected from infringement because, in part, from time to time, people have a need to kill other people.
Right, if no guns are allowed , you do not need a gun...
70% of violent crime is committed w/o a gun; moving this to 100% does not not in any way negate the need for the right to keep and bear arms, because people will still have the occasional need to kill other people.
Thus, your premise is false.

We do.
70% of violent crime is committed w/o a gun; moving this to 100% does not not in any way negate the need for the right to keep and bear arms, because people will still have the occasional need to kill other people.

I don't believe that for one minute. Give proof.

We do.
I don't believe that for one minute. Give proof.
You don't believe -what- for one minute?

So do you actually think that it makes your posts valid the more you post it or are you so stupid that you forgot yopu pasted it already.
Please - tell us again why you believe correlation proves causation.
I SO enjoy the simple mind of the anti-gun loon, illustrated in detail.
Correlation provides a guideline.
Oh... so correlation -isn't- proof. Interesting.
Prove your claim that that the 1994 AWB reduced mass shootings.
Actually I said deaths.
:lol:
Prove your claim that that the 1994 AWB reduced deaths in mass shootings.
I never said correlation was proof. That was asdsfuck you.

I made a statement. A true statemrnt. You had a fucking fit & I proved I was right.

Now whete is your proof that thje AWB did nor cause the reduction in the number of deaths in mass killings?

I know, you will now tell me that these weapons have no advantage for these mass shooters. Is that it?

If it was not the AWB, what caused the drop & why did the numbers skyrocket after it expired?

Come on, tell is.

There’s no such thing as late term abortion. This is why you can’t have a discussion with these white wingers. They don’t want to discuss, they’re just trying to do some imaginary dig.

Please - tell us again why you believe correlation proves causation.
Correlation provides a guideline.
Prove your claim that that the 1994 AWB reduced mass shootings.
Actually I said deaths.
:lol:
Prove your claim that that the 1994 AWB reduced deaths in mass shootings.
I never said correlation was proof.
And thus, we still wait for the proof for your claim that the AWB reduced the number of deaths.
Well?

Your arguments are pathetic. A 8 year old could do better.
I own guns. Probably more than you.
All four of your statements, above, are lies.
You are an asshole.
None of this changes the fact all four of your statements are lies.

We STILL wait for the proof for your claim that the AWB reduced the number of deaths.
Well?

although i am against abortions ......whenever someone tries to limit late term abortions libbs shout thats against a womans right to choose !!! and if you say no its only for late term abortions the left would shout if we allow that then before long all abortions will be illegal [gov foot in the door]scenario .....the ban on late term abortion would set a precedent to stop all abortions ........the same goes when it comes to fire arm bans .......many believe it would set a precedent !
So, what the fuck would you assfucks do if abortion was ended. You would have no excuse left to throw in any argument about anything.

Most lste term abortions are because of health factors.

Only have their guns so they could kill people who are birthed.
at least they have a right to buy themselves a gun to protect themselves from someone else with a gun trying to kill them .........an aborted child does not get that opportunity .

Once an aborted fetus is out of the body its dead. You have guns so you can kill the living, what are they good for? Even cops are trigger happy.
are you saying an unborn child is not a living thing ????? you are insane !!! and evil !!

Abortion is not a Constitutional right.
The right to privacy is... And that is what Roe v Wade is based on....??
A woman terminating a man’s baby is not a privacy right thing.
you think the guys don't know about it? they are crossing their fingers and toes, she will have an abortion, 99 times out of 100.
Like the men don’t get to choose abortion when the woman forces child support? Sexist, one-way street.

Your arguments are pathetic. A 8 year old could do better.
I own guns. Probably more than you.
All four of your statements, above, are lies.
You are an asshole.
None of this changes the fact all four of your statements are lies.

We STILL wait for the proof for your claim that the AWB reduced the number of deaths.
Well?

I posted a link,.

You enjoy being a moron? Most morons seem to be happy.

The fact remains, ARs and the like are sporting rifles nothing more nothing less

Forum List

Back