why some are against the assault rifle ban is the same reason libbs protect late term abortion .

The AWB 's purpose was not to reduce all gun crime but you assfucks are just too stupid to get it.
Yes it was

It was an anti violent crime bill

That is all it ever was

The AWB was attached to a violent crime bill. It was to address mass shootings.
Just because you keep saying it doesn't mean you're right

Biden called "assault rifles" a threat to national security that's why they were included in the bill
How about you read about how the AWB got there instead of sitting on your ignorant ass & making stupid arguments?

I did and I posted what Biden, who authored the bill said
When did he say that?

Biden Calls Assault Weapons 'Threat to National Security,' Vows to Revive 1994 Ban | The Crime Report

He said that THIS YEAR.

You are this stupid.

No. no - you've made it very clear that you believe correlation proves causation.
And thus, the simple mind of the anti-gun loon, illustrated in detail.
I said the rate went down. It did. Dumbass you had a tizzy fior & said it didn't.
Nothing here changes the fact you believe correlation proves causation.
I said the AWB lowered the body count/
Yes. You believe correlation proves causation. We all know this.

We have mass shooters feeding their mental illness on social media and the 24/7 cable news cycle.....that is causing our mass public shootings....
Nice try gun boy but mental illness is not driving mass shooters.

Politicians Keep Blaming Mass Shootings on Mental Health Issues. Doctors Say They're Wrong

I said the rate went down. It did. Dumbass you had a tizzy fior & said it didn't.
Nothing changes, you are an insufferable ass.

I said the AWB lowered the body count/. You had a fit like a spoiued brat writhing in the toy ailse at Walmart.

Man the fuck up.

You are wrong......actual research shows you are wrong......

Fuck off. Gun Boy.

I don;t need any more of your dishonest horseshit.

The AWB helped reduce deaths in mas shootings,

But hey,. tell. ne again how assault type weapons don't add to the body count.

The ability to fire 100 rounds or more as fast as you pull the trigger in a accurate rifle has no value in the body count

No...it didn't....and no matter how often you post that it did, it doesn't change the truth.

Gilroy....3 dead, you moron...rifle...

Dayton...9 dead...rifle.....you moron.

Russian polytechnic school....20 dead, 40 injured....tube fed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun.

Luby's cafe...2 pistols...24 dead.

Virginia Tech...32 killed, 2 pistols.

Navy Yard shooting...12 dead, pump action shotgun...

It isn't the gun in a mass public shooting, you mope.....it is the time the killer has to murder unarmed people before someone points a gun at him.....

1) So you thionk other wea[omns atre better thsan assault rifles, why do you want them

2) Reducing mass shootings is the goal. No one siaid a ban would eliminate them

3) Parkland/Sandy Hook. Did you forget these? Or are you ass dishonest assfuck?

Gilroy was stopped in 30 seconds. He still killed 3. You are a fucking idiot & should not be permitted to own a gun.

I said the AWB lowered the body count/. You had a fit like a spoiued brat writhing in the toy ailse at Walmart.

Man the fuck up.

Fuck off. Gun Boy.

The ability to fire 100 rounds or more as fast as you pull the trigger in a accurate rifle has no value in the body count
And it had no significant effect on the crime or murder rates

that's why it was allowed to sunset

Really, you are back top being a dishonest fuck.
Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

A 2017 review found that the ban did not have a significant effect on firearm homicides.[27]

A 2014 study found no impacts on homicide rates with an assault weapon ban.[28] A 2014 book published by Oxford University Press noted that "There is no compelling evidence that [the ban] saved lives".[29][30]

Yes it was

It was an anti violent crime bill

That is all it ever was

The AWB was attached to a violent crime bill. It was to address mass shootings.
Just because you keep saying it doesn't mean you're right

Biden called "assault rifles" a threat to national security that's why they were included in the bill
How about you read about how the AWB got there instead of sitting on your ignorant ass & making stupid arguments?

I did and I posted what Biden, who authored the bill said
When did he say that?

Biden Calls Assault Weapons 'Threat to National Security,' Vows to Revive 1994 Ban | The Crime Report

He said that THIS YEAR.

You are this stupid.

He wrote this when he was ushering the bill through Congress in 1994

He wasn't running for President then so this is most likely a truer statement than any he has made while running for office

"Assault weapons — military-style firearms designed to fire rapidly — are a threat to our national security, and we should treat them as such," Biden wrote in his weekend op-ed. "Anyone who pretends there's nothing we can do is lying — and holding that view should be disqualifying for anyone seeking to lead our country."

Many people believe that once certain regulations are put in place, it’s the first step toward a ban. To an extent both abortion rights and second amendment advocates want the freedom to be “absolute”.

“My body my choice”

“I have the right to bear arms”

Man the fuck up.

Fuck off. Gun Boy.

No...it didn't....and no matter how often you post that it did, it doesn't change the truth.

Russian polytechnic school....20 dead, 40 injured....tube fed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun.

It isn't the gun in a mass public shooting, you mope.....it is the time the killer has to murder unarmed people before someone points a gun at him.....

1) So you thionk other wea[omns atre better thsan assault rifles, why do you want them

Gilroy was stopped in 30 seconds. He still killed 3. You are a fucking idiot & should not be permitted to own a gun.

The situation dictates the weapon....you don't get to make that choice for another person.

The rifles you want banned are not Assault rifles, they are civilian and police rifles...the weapons you call "assault" rifles have a selector switch for fully automatic or 3 round burst fire...the weapons you keep talking about don't have that.

A rifle in a self defense situation, depending on the situation is better than a hand gun..... you can add a light, better sites, a laser, and it is a declaration of being a serious gun owner. A woman with a 5 shot snub nose facing one or more criminals might be tested by those criminals. If she presents an AR-15 confidently, they will be much less likely to test her.

The ban wouldn't eliminate any of them...they will simply use hand guns, the most popular gun for mass shootings, shotguns, and they will seek even easier prey.

Parkland....18 dead...... Russian Polytechnic with a tube fed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun 20 dead and 40 injured....... you lose. Virginia Tech, 2 pistols, 32 dead...Luby's cafe, 24 dead, 2 pistols.....

Sandy Hook.....he chose that gun free school and the grade level he attacked because he didn't want resisitance to the attack...in fact, he killed himself as soon as he heard the police sirens......and if he didn't have the AR-15 you moron, he could have killed just as many small children with one or more hand guns or shotguns....you dope.

As far as Gilroy, I am showing you that it isn't the weapon that matters...you dope...it is how much free time in the gun free zone the killer has before someone points a gun at him and makes him stop shooting unarmed people....that is why Gilroy, even with a rifle and magazines...killed 3, while the Russian Polytechnic shooter killed 20 and injured 40 with a tube fed, no magazine, 5 shot, pump action shotgun.....

You don't know what you are talking about...

So do you actually think that it makes your posts valid the more you post it or are you so stupid that you forgot yopu pasted it already.
Please - tell us again why you believe correlation proves causation.
I SO enjoy the simple mind of the anti-gun loon, illustrated in detail.

A 2017 review found that the ban did not have a significant effect on firearm homicides.[27]
A 2014 study found no impacts on homicide rates with an assault weapon ban.[28] A 2014 book published by Oxford University Press noted that "There is no compelling evidence that [the ban] saved lives".[29][30]
Mostly because the 1994 AWB did nothing to reduce the availability of 'assault weapons'.

AWB.jpg

So do you actually think that it makes your posts valid the more you post it or are you so stupid that you forgot yopu pasted it already.

Correlation provides a guideline.

Limit access to assault rifles, body count goes down
Remove these limits & they skyrocket.

Lets hear why there is no causal relationship. What other factor made this happen?

Mostly because the 1994 AWB did nothing to reduce the availability of 'assault weapons'.

View attachment 274497
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Answered.

Oh... so correlation -isn't- proof. Interesting.
Prove your claim that that the 1994 AWB reduced mass shootings.

View attachment 274497
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Answered.
In a manner satisfactory to simpletons who don't understand correlation does not prove causation, sure.

Man the fuck up.

Fuck off. Gun Boy.

The situation dictates the weapon....you don't get to make that choice for another person.

The rifles you want banned are not Assault rifles, they are civilian and police rifles...the weapons you call "assault" rifles have a selector switch for fully automatic or 3 round burst fire...the weapons you keep talking about don't have that.

A rifle in a self defense situation, depending on the situation is better than a hand gun..... you can add a light, better sites, a laser, and it is a declaration of being a serious gun owner. A woman with a 5 shot snub nose facing one or more criminals might be tested by those criminals. If she presents an AR-15 confidently, they will be much less likely to test her.

The ban wouldn't eliminate any of them...they will simply use hand guns, the most popular gun for mass shootings, shotguns, and they will seek even easier prey.

Parkland....18 dead...... Russian Polytechnic with a tube fed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun 20 dead and 40 injured....... you lose. Virginia Tech, 2 pistols, 32 dead...Luby's cafe, 24 dead, 2 pistols.....

Sandy Hook.....he chose that gun free school and the grade level he attacked because he didn't want resisitance to the attack...in fact, he killed himself as soon as he heard the police sirens......and if he didn't have the AR-15 you moron, he could have killed just as many small children with one or more hand guns or shotguns....you dope.

As far as Gilroy, I am showing you that it isn't the weapon that matters...you dope...it is how much free time in the gun free zone the killer has before someone points a gun at him and makes him stop shooting unarmed people....that is why Gilroy, even with a rifle and magazines...killed 3, while the Russian Polytechnic shooter killed 20 and injured 40 with a tube fed, no magazine, 5 shot, pump action shotgun.....

You don't know what you are talking about...

Shove your definition argument up your ass,

If assault riifles ain't worth shit as you keep arguing, why do you care if they are banned???

When you have to go back nearly 30 years for an example, I think you already lost the argument.

In Gilroy 3 dead in 3o seconds. Now pretend that having a semi automatic had nothing to do with it. Three dead but he fired a lot more bullets all in 30 seconds.

If the ficking assaukt rifle is nit an advanmtage, why fp you want rthjemn

You can't keep arguing that they provide no advantage & then clain you need them for self defense.

You argument is fucking stupid.

Actually I said deaths.

Shove your definition argument up your ass,
Aw... Look at you, upset at the fact reality does not match your bigoted ignorance.
Or maybe your ignorant bigotry
Either way: I SO enjoy the simple mind of the anti-gun loon, illustrated in detail.

Actually I said deaths.
:lol:
Prove your claim that that the 1994 AWB reduced deaths in mass shootings.

although i am against abortions ......whenever someone tries to limit late term abortions libbs shout thats against a womans right to choose !!! and if you say no its only for late term abortions the left would shout if we allow that then before long all abortions will be illegal [gov foot in the door]scenario .....the ban on late term abortion would set a precedent to stop all abortions ........the same goes when it comes to fire arm bans .......many believe it would set a precedent !
So, what the fuck would you assfucks do if abortion was ended. You would have no excuse left to throw in any argument about anything.

Most lste term abortions are because of health factors.

Only have their guns so they could kill people who are birthed.
at least they have a right to buy themselves a gun to protect themselves from someone else with a gun trying to kill them .........an aborted child does not get that opportunity .

Forum List

Back