🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why Sununu would be better POTUS than Trump/DeSantis: he doesnt crave the job for personal gain, there are things he wants to do that only a POTUS can

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chris Sununu is smart, Chris Sununu is Lebanese, Chris Sununu is the most popular governor in America, Chris Sununu is the next President Of The United States. period. end of discussion

Chris Sununu is smart, Chris Sununu is Lebanese, Chris Sununu is the most popular governor in America, Chris Sununu is the next President Of The United States. period. end of discussion

Does he think Trump and Lake really won and the Dems run child prostitution rings at pizza shops?

NO. He's actually sane, until Trump/DeSantis and their weirdo supporters
Policy wise I think of my self as a real conservative, but of late (since late Tea Party phase) they have just been tooooo crazy to deal with. So my choices politically are the liberal social programs and open borders I don't care for at all, or the overt crazy of the Repubs. Anyone else would be an upgrade.

Thinking about it, as far as I can tell the Republicans only real policy is all the Crazy Trump stuff and own the libs. The last thing the Republicans want is to solve the Borders and Crime issues because they would have nothing to talk about in the noise machine 24/7. We need someone sane.

If trump and DeSantas dropped out libs including you would just shift your hate to Sununu

If trump and DeSantas dropped out libs including you would just shift your hate to Sununu
Nope. Sorry. You're barking up the wrong tree here. While I disagree with a lot Sununu's policy viewpoints, he's at least not a reactionary and a grenade thrower. I've voted for him twice now as he's done a good job as governor and handled the pandemic better than either Trump or DeSantis could have ever prayed to. That doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for his Democratic party challenger, but at least Republicans would be putting forward a sane choice.

Hate???...you people would have Sununu labeled a RINO as soon as he declared. :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. Sorry. You're barking up the wrong tree here. While I disagree with a lot Sununu's policy viewpoints, he's at least not a reactionary and a grenade thrower. I've voted for him twice now as he's done a good job as governor and handled the pandemic better than either Trump or DeSantis could have ever prayed to. That doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for his Democratic party challenger, but at least Republicans would be putting forward a sane choice.

Hate???...you people would have Sununu labeled a RINO as soon as he declared. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe Sununu id a RINO and maybe he isnt

He’ll get his chance to make that clear if he runs for president

But he will never be liberal enough to prevent the left from labeling him a monster if he wins the Repub nomination

Not wanting the job is an essential qualification.

Sununu is eminently qualified.

“Only nut cases want to be president.

This was true even in high school. Only clearly disturbed people ran for class president.”

Kurt Vonnegut

Unfortunately, there is the Stevenson factor:
When Illinois Gov. Adlai Stevenson was running for president in the 1950s, a supporter purportedly said to him: "Every thinking person in America will be voting for you." Stevenson replied, "I'm afraid that won't do — I need a majority."

The Sununus are Bushbot neocons....They're the exact kind of country club douchebag "republicans" that made Trump possible.

Fuck 'em.

Maybe Sununu id a RINO and maybe he isnt

He’ll get his chance to make that clear if he runs for president

But he will never be liberal enough to prevent the left from labeling him a monster if he wins the Repub nomination
He, like his father, is a Bushbot neocon.....It doesn't get any more RINO than that.

Trump has top-tier business experience and old fashioned Common-Sense "horse-sense". Good for America, Good for American GOVT (if GOVT allowed "it"). example: "why should USPS deliver Amazon packages at a loss"? simple stuff. easy stuff. A good Farmer could figure it out. But not DC lifers?

All others (DC Lifers) do not have the guts to say it or do it. They all worry for Political fallout instead of "doing the right thing". Trump was not afraid to tell the truth to Americans. damn the fallout.

Forum List

Back