Why the 2nd Amendment needs to be reconsidered...

[

I don't give a shit if someone is a hardened criminal or not.

You want to get tough on gun violence then stop being a pussy about it and throw the assholes in jail for life.

And really it's not your business or anyone else's for that matter if a person wants to kill himself.

The law says it IS my business. End of discussion.

On the issue of guns, I'm reasonably sure that the last thing on a persons mind when they are about to shoot their freeloading brother in law over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best is "maybe I might go to jail for the rest of my life!"

Prison are not the deterrents you jokers on the right think they are. But someone is making money on the whole thing, so they keep telling you they are. Kind of like guns.

You have no obligation to stop anyone from committing suicide. But it's just like you to want to tell some poor slob dying in agony from cancer that he can't take his own life if he chooses.

So you really don't want tough gun laws you just want to take them all away because you know best right?

I think suicides should be held accountable, just not sure how you penalize them...

[

I don't give a shit if someone is a hardened criminal or not.

You want to get tough on gun violence then stop being a pussy about it and throw the assholes in jail for life.

And really it's not your business or anyone else's for that matter if a person wants to kill himself.

The law says it IS my business. End of discussion.

On the issue of guns, I'm reasonably sure that the last thing on a persons mind when they are about to shoot their freeloading brother in law over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best is "maybe I might go to jail for the rest of my life!"

Prison are not the deterrents you jokers on the right think they are. But someone is making money on the whole thing, so they keep telling you they are. Kind of like guns.

You have no obligation to stop anyone from committing suicide. But it's just like you to want to tell some poor slob dying in agony from cancer that he can't take his own life if he chooses.

So you really don't want tough gun laws you just want to take them all away because you know best right?
That's all it is. The unmerited arrogance of progressivism. Being a progressive automatically means you know better than everyone else how they should live their lives...despite many progressives' lives being utter trainwrecks.

[

I would say I have a moral obligation.

On a practical matter, once Big Insurance gets to recommend Suicide for the ill as a legitmate treatment, I suspect that's all they are going to fund.

And, yeah, I do know what's best.

You don't need a gun.

That's all it is. The unmerited arrogance of progressivism. Being a progressive automatically means you know better than everyone else how they should live their lives...despite many progressives' lives being utter trainwrecks.

So say the convervatives who say that..

They know better than a woman and her doctor when an abortion is needed.

They know better than gays about whether their relationships are a marriage or not.

They know better than Scientists on Global Warming.

They know better than teachers on subjects like Evolution.

Yupppers, no telling people how to run their lives there...

As long as I gots my gun and my bible!

[

On a practical matter, once Big Insurance gets to recommend Suicide for the ill as a legitmate treatment, I suspect that's all they are going to fund.

And, yeah, I do know what's best.

You don't need a gun.

So tell me if an armed criminal motherfucker breaks into my house what am I supposed to do just yell "I don't have a gun so you better get out or else."

Tell you what you try that first and I'll wait to see what happens to you.

[

So tell me if an armed criminal motherfucker breaks into my house what am I supposed to do just yell "I don't have a gun so you better get out or else."

Actually I wouldn't say anything. I'd just whack him upside the head with that Louisville Slugger I keep in the closet for just such an occassion.

I do find it interesting that we lock up 2 million people, and you still don't feel safe, though.

Good thing we aren't makings sure all those people have jobs and only give jobs to those willing to grovel to big business.

Oh, wait, then we'd be like Germany that only locks up 78,000 people, only have 248 gun deaths a year, and have cradle to grave benefits for all their citizens.

So when that criminal kills you despite your gun because he's a killer and your not, you can be damned proud you died a capitalist! No Molly-coddling in this country!

[

Actually I wouldn't say anything. I'd just whack him upside the head with that Louisville Slugger I keep in the closet for just such an occassion.

If you can dodge bullets first right. And you call gun owners Rambo who the fuck are you Bruce Lee? No wait you're NEO right?

I do find it interesting that we lock up 2 million people, and you still don't feel safe, though.

So you can absolutely guarantee me that because we have people in prison that no one will ever break into my house?

Good thing we aren't makings sure all those people have jobs and only give jobs to those willing to grovel to big business.

That has nothing to do with a criminal breaking into my home or business does it?

Oh, wait, then we'd be like Germany that only locks up 78,000 people, only have 248 gun deaths a year, and have cradle to grave benefits for all their citizens.

ibid

So when that criminal kills you despite your gun because he's a killer and your not, you can be damned proud you died a capitalist! No Molly-coddling in this country!

At least I'll have gone out fighting and not killed like a fucking sheep.

Last edited:

They know better than gays about whether their relationships are a marriage or not.

Speaking of utter trainwrecks...

We know any chance for rights to the child are removed completely.

We know marriage is a religious institution and the state should stay out. Civil unions are the arena of the state.

We know science has not proven humans cause Global Warming. We also know the scientists have conveniently changed to the term Climate Change.

We know science can't expain where matter comes from.

My comments in blue.

[

At least I'll have gone out fighting and not killed like a fucking sheep.

Actually, what you'll do is go out with a false sense of security... because that's all a gun in the home is...

Cases of gun defending homes are like Loch Ness Monster sightings- rare and don't really hold up to scrutiny.

Says you. And we know how much your advice is worth don't we?

We know any chance for rights to the child are removed completely.

We know marriage is a religious institution and the state should stay out. Civil unions are the arena of the state.

We know science has not proven humans cause Global Warming. We also know the scientists have conveniently changed to the term Climate Change.

We know science can't expain where matter comes from.

My comments in blue.

Yes, you have thoroughly proven my point.

Science doesn't match your dogma, so you reject science.

I would say you're full of shit.

And only one of us is right.

Hint: Not you.

So if someone put a gun to his head because his girlfriend broke up with him, you woulnd't try to talk him out of it?

So much for being "Pro-Life".

If anyone I know is so pathetic as to put a gun to his head over a break up I'd tell him to pull the trigger.

Forum List

Back