Why the anger

I have been a Republican since I voted for Nixon in 1972 (and later was disgusted with what he did).

Impossible. You were born in the mid-eighties at the earliest. :lol:

Let's not forget we are in the world of jakeass, he's even a Friend of Gerald Ford son Jack.

But what's so funny is that Gerald Ford never had a son named Jack

Spouse(s) Elizabeth "Betty" Bloomer Ford
Children Michael Gerald Ford
John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford

Better let Tme Magazine know, stupid.

Once again Gerald Ford found himself obliged to defend his family's candor. This time the reason was the frank admission by his middle son Jack, 23, during an interview with the Portland Oregonian, that he has smoked marijuana. While careful to note that he "disapproved, " President Ford in his press conference last week insisted that he found his son's honesty a "very fine trait.

The Nation: Jack Ford: 'My Turn to Sacrifice' - TIME

Let's not forget we are in the world of jakeass, he's even a Friend of Gerald Ford son Jack.

John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford

Once again Gerald Ford found himself obliged to defend his family's candor. This time the reason was the frank admission by his middle son Jack, 23, during an interview with the Portland Oregonian, that he has smoked marijuana. While careful to note that he "disapproved, " President Ford in his press conference last week insisted that he found his son's honesty a "very fine trait.

Ummmmm.....that is referencing John Ford. "Jack" was a nickname.

Doh!!!

John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford

What is your beef with me?

John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford

She's like that with everyone who isn't liberal/progressive/marxist.

More rewriting of history I see

The problem isn't rewriting history. It's correcting the bullcrap that just isn't true.

I know what ya mean. Before we invaded Iraq many neighborhoods held Saddam Safety Drills in the event he sent a scud via Fed-Ex. I remember people keeping their kids home from school out of fear he would attack and God know tourist destinations were grateful for the invasion because Saddam being in power caused many travelers to re-write their vacation plans to stay clear of those highly populated areas. I'm so glad we could get this "hi$tory" straightened out.

John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford

You are stupid?

She's that way with everybody she catches lying whether lib or con. C'mon, Avatar, grow up. You really don't want to associated with the feller from Trash Gap, NC.

She's that way with everybody she catches lying whether lib or con. C'mon, Avatar, grow up. You really don't want to associated with the feller from Trash Gap, NC.

I cut and pasted the names of Gerald Fords children and wife did the name Jack pop up?
John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford
Gerald Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So how in the hell is that a lie? jakeass?

Last edited:

Never seen her call out a liberal for lying. Or for anything else for that matter.

And I havent seen many conservatives lying. But then Im not reading all their posts.

That's just tap dancing. Last resort or not, they advocated invading iraq.

bullshit. acquiescing is not advocating.

Voting "Yes" is not simply acquiescing......

define:acquiesce - Google Search

By Voting "Yes" they advocated using our Troops in the strongest possible legislative manner. To say no Dems advocated invading Iraq after many Voted to use Troops is as dishonest as Bushies saying Iraq was an imminent threat justifying the invasion.
they didn't ADVOCATE anything of the sort. And the resolution was hardly the strongest possible legislative manner. The strongest legislative manner would have been, of course , a declaration of war. Regardless, I am FURIOUS at any democrat who acquiecsed in that vote fearful of being called unpatriotic in an election year. I am PROUD of the fact that a majority of congressional democrats voted against that war regardless of the political consequences that vengeful republicans made them pay for it.

Last edited:
Because you, bigrebnc1775, don't do due diligence: meaning you don't do the work you should do. Rinata found the reference without any problem.

Now listen to me carefully: I will make you look like the ignorant person you are when you fail to do your work. I don't lie. It's part of my upbringing, and I try to live my life as if my mom and dad were always watching me. It's a family thing. My grown sons have both told me, independently of one another, they never make major decisions without thinking what their deceased mother would have thought.

That's the way we are, and I recommend it as a new path for you.

Because you, bigrebnc1775, don't do due diligence: meaning you don't do the work you should do. Rinata found the reference without any problem.

Now listen to me carefully: I will make you look like the ignorant person you are when you fail to do your work. I don't lie. It's part of my upbringing, and I try to live my life as if my mom and dad were always watching me. It's a family thing. My grown sons have both told me, independently of one another, they never make major decisions without thinking what their deceased mother would have thought.

Now you listen to me chump I do not need advise from a two bit internet troll that live thier life around a lie. You don't know me I will be your worse nightmare if you keep fucking with me. Do wwe have an understanding?

John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford

Ummmmm.....that is referencing John Ford. "Jack" was a nickname.

Doh!!!

No kidding!!! What was your first clue?? You're just a regular Sherlock!!! Dumb ass. I think we all know that it's a nickname. So what?? And what does, "Doh" mean???

Now you listen to me chump I do not need advise from a two bit internet troll that live thier life around a lie. You don't know me I will be your worse nightmare if you keep fucking with me. Do wwe have an understanding?

Don't let a piece of crap like Jokey get under your skin. He is an inveterate liar. He is a known quantity: Wholly dishonest. Nobody who knows his posting history takes him seriously.

don't be the first.

Don't let a piece of crap like Jokey get under your skin. He is an inveterate liar. He is a known quantity: Wholly dishonest. Nobody who knows his posting history takes him seriously.

don't be the first.

True but there are a couple tigger words that will get under my skin one of them is to be called a liar, when I have not lied. But thanks for the advice.

Is that really necessary?

No kidding!!! What was your first clue?? You're just a regular Sherlock!!! Dumb ass. I think we all know that it's a nickname. So what?? And what does, "Doh" mean???

Does civility and kindness mean anything to you?

John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford

Well, for starters, look at post number 181 and tell me what you mean. It's just a hateful remark which tells me you flat out hate the prez. How else would anybody interpret that?? So what's the sense in trying to talk to you about him??

Well, for starters, look at post number 181 and tell me what you mean. It's just a hateful remark which tells me you flat out hate the prez. How else would anybody interpret that?? So what's the sense in trying to talk to you about him??

Who the Piece of Shit in the White House?

Forum List

Back