Why the anger

Better let Tme Magazine know, stupid.

Once again Gerald Ford found himself obliged to defend his family's candor. This time the reason was the frank admission by his middle son Jack, 23, during an interview with the Portland Oregonian, that he has smoked marijuana. While careful to note that he "disapproved, " President Ford in his press conference last week insisted that he found his son's honesty a "very fine trait.

The Nation: Jack Ford: 'My Turn to Sacrifice' - TIME

Ummmmm.....that is referencing John Ford. "Jack" was a nickname.

Doh!!!

No kidding!!! What was your first clue?? You're just a regular Sherlock!!! Dumb ass. I think we all know that it's a nickname. So what?? And what does, "Doh" mean???

You didn't know it was his nickname until I pointed that out. You googled "jack ford" and scanned the page looking for that name. Upon finding the Time article you linked you thought you had evidence proving he did have a son named Jack but instead of checking facts you went with your petty desire to try and prove someone wrong on something so petty.

You can pretend you didn't fuck up but with you being the only visitor that Fantasy Land will get lonely. Very quickly.

bullshit. acquiescing is not advocating.

Voting "Yes" is not simply acquiescing......

define:acquiesce - Google Search

By Voting "Yes" they advocated using our Troops in the strongest possible legislative manner. To say no Dems advocated invading Iraq after many Voted to use Troops is as dishonest as Bushies saying Iraq was an imminent threat justifying the invasion.
they didn't ADVOCATE anything of the sort. And the resolution was hardly the strongest possible legislative manner. The strongest legislative manner would have been, of course , a declaration of war. Regardless, I am FURIOUS at any democrat who acquiecsed in that vote fearful of being called unpatriotic in an election year. I am PROUD of the fact that a majority of congressional democrats voted against that war regardless of the political consequences that vengeful republicans made them pay for it.

We all know "authorization for use of military force" has replaced "Declaration of War." To advocate is to support a position and their votes of "Yes" supported the invasion.

Because you, bigrebnc1775, don't do due diligence: meaning you don't do the work you should do. Rinata found the reference without any problem.

Now listen to me carefully: I will make you look like the ignorant person you are when you fail to do your work. I don't lie. It's part of my upbringing, and I try to live my life as if my mom and dad were always watching me. It's a family thing. My grown sons have both told me, independently of one another, they never make major decisions without thinking what their deceased mother would have thought.

That's the way we are, and I recommend it as a new path for you.

Now you listen to me chump I do not need advise from a two bit internet troll that live thier life around a lie. You don't know me I will be your worse nightmare if you keep fucking with me. Do wwe have an understanding?

See what I mean? You can't take what you dish. Son, stand there like a red-eyed pouting 4 year-old that has been stood in the corner. I will let you know when I am done with you.

Keep it up, and I will keep metaphorically slapping you upside the head.

I have had to correct your four times in the last two days, and I will keep doing so.

Now you listen to me chump I do not need advise from a two bit internet troll that live thier life around a lie. You don't know me I will be your worse nightmare if you keep fucking with me. Do wwe have an understanding?

Is that really necessary?

Not really but he is as stupid as Liability, whom I have clouted about the head and ears many times for his lying.

Now you listen to me chump I do not need advise from a two bit internet troll that live thier life around a lie. You don't know me I will be your worse nightmare if you keep fucking with me. Do we have an understanding?

Is that really necessary?

Could you show me what was said to give me a reason to make that comment?

Because you, bigrebnc1775, don't do due diligence: meaning you don't do the work you should do. Rinata found the reference without any problem.

Now listen to me carefully: I will make you look like the ignorant person you are when you fail to do your work. I don't lie. It's part of my upbringing, and I try to live my life as if my mom and dad were always watching me. It's a family thing. My grown sons have both told me, independently of one another, they never make major decisions without thinking what their deceased mother would have thought.

That's the way we are, and I recommend it as a new path for you.

See what I mean? You can't take what you dish. Son, stand there like a red-eyed pouting 4 year-old that has been stood in the corner. I will let you know when I am done with you.

I have had to correct your four times in the last two days, and I will keep doing so.

When you were 9 or 10 did the big kid take your toys away from? Is that why you think you have to be an internet bully? jakeass I can take as well as I can give back what was sent my way.
Oh by the way it has been suggessted to me by a few on here that you are nothing but a lying troll who has a mental problem who cannot help but lie. So next time you say that I am lying about something I suggest you have the proof the very second you make the claim, if not it will be another notch in yoiur lying ass.

Last edited:

dzxjic.jpg

When you were 9 or 10 did the big kid take your toys away from? Is that why you think you have to be an internet bully? jakeass I can take as well as I can give back what was sent my way.
Oh by the way it has been suggessted to me by a few on here that you are nothing but a lying troll who has a mental problem who cannot help but lie. So next time you say that I am lying about something I suggest you have the proof the very second you make the claim, if not it will be another notch in yoiur lying ass.

I have four times in the last two days, son. The latest was about Jack's nickname.

If you are trusting reactionary POSs for clarity, then yours is as crappy.

Move on, son. Nothing here for you.

What is your beef with me?

Well, for starters, look at post number 181 and tell me what you mean. It's just a hateful remark which tells me you flat out hate the prez. How else would anybody interpret that?? So what's the sense in trying to talk to you about him??

Who the Piece of Shit in the White House?

No. The PIECE OF SHIT left on January 20, 2009. I was talking about our current prez. The one with the brain. :)

Well, for starters, look at post number 181 and tell me what you mean. It's just a hateful remark which tells me you flat out hate the prez. How else would anybody interpret that?? So what's the sense in trying to talk to you about him??

Who the Piece of Shit in the White House?

No. The PIECE OF SHIT left on January 20, 2009. I was talking about our current prez. The one with the brain. :)

One pile of shit was replaced by an even bigger pile of shit. so what’s your point? Brain is that whatb you call it? Damn I HOPE one day he will use it for a CHANGE.

Last edited:
Ummmmm.....that is referencing John Ford. "Jack" was a nickname.

Doh!!!

No kidding!!! What was your first clue?? You're just a regular Sherlock!!! Dumb ass. I think we all know that it's a nickname. So what?? And what does, "Doh" mean???

You didn't know it was his nickname until I pointed that out. You googled "jack ford" and scanned the page looking for that name. Upon finding the Time article you linked you thought you had evidence proving he did have a son named Jack but instead of checking facts you went with your petty desire to try and prove someone wrong on something so petty.

You can pretend you didn't fuck up but with you being the only visitor that Fantasy Land will get lonely. Very quickly.

OMG!! You are such an ass!! All of you bagheads are nuts, I swear to God. I didn't goof or try intentionally to prove anyone wrong. I liked Gerald Ford as a person and I really admired his wife and followed the family happenings. Steven was a soap star, Susan had her prom at the WH, blah, blah, blah. They also had a son named Jack. Even though it's his nickname, that is how he is referred to in almost any article or news program. Not by his given first name.

Now, pay attention. If I had said that, I would have been asked for proof or called a liar. So I looked for a reputable source and I found it in TIME MAG, you big horses ass. That is the problem with you ignorant bagheads. You think you know it all. All you do is assume and you're usually wrong, as in this case. Get help. I'm serious. You are really gone.

Last edited:
CurvedLight and Bigrebnc1775 are indeed bagheads. They little know more than their names but believe they are rocket scientists or something. Good heavens, gang, Jack is the man's nickname. Every person somewhat familiar with the mid seventies knew that! You trolls got to give it up. No wonder McCain and Palin were beat with the likes of you trolling for them.

Well, at least you are good for grins and chuckles, like Zander and Liability and Fits.

I have four times in the last two days, son. The latest was about Jack's nickname.

If you are trusting reactionary POSs for clarity, then yours is as crappy.

Move on, son. Nothing here for you.

Junior what is your mental problem with life? You are a known troll lying little twit Nothing that I have posted on this board has been a lie. If it has show the lie? As for John Ford I posted the link. You are trying way too hard to label me a liar. Is the reason you are doing this to try and remove the liar label from your own internet moniker? It doesn't work that way no matter how many false claims you make on me or anyone else, you will still be a liar. Proving a person to be a liar will never change the fact that you are a liar.

OMG!! You are such an ass!! All of you bagheads are nuts, I swear to God. I didn't goof or try intentionally to prove anyone wrong. I liked Gerald Ford as a person and I really admired his wife and followed the family happenings. Steven was a soap star, Susan had her prom at the WH, Blah, blah, blah. They also had a son named Jack. Even though it's his nickname, that is how he is referred to in almost any article or news program. Not by his given first name.

Now, pay attention. If I had said that, I would have been asked for proof or called a liar. So I looked for a reputable source and I found it in TIME MAG, you big horses ass. That is the problem with you ignorant bagheads. You think you know it all. All you do is assume, and you're usually wrong, as in this case. Get help. I'm serious. You are really gone.

I am just courious why didn't you use this link?
Gerald Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Was itr because Jack Ford is not a recognized name for Gerald Fords son?

bigrebnc1775 clearly on this link and others lies as readily as he pees, when he squats.

Evidence is always given, he pretends it is not, then accuses everybody of lying.

He does not understand that everyone, including those on his side, are laughing at him.

OMG!! You are such an ass!! All of you bagheads are nuts, I swear to God. I didn't goof or try intentionally to prove anyone wrong. I liked Gerald Ford as a person and I really admired his wife and followed the family happenings. Steven was a soap star, Susan had her prom at the WH, Blah, blah, blah. They also had a son named Jack. Even though it's his nickname, that is how he is referred to in almost any article or news program. Not by his given first name.

Now, pay attention. If I had said that, I would have been asked for proof or called a liar. So I looked for a reputable source and I found it in TIME MAG, you big horses ass. That is the problem with you ignorant bagheads. You think you know it all. All you do is assume, and you're usually wrong, as in this case. Get help. I'm serious. You are really gone.

Jack is the recognized name for him with those who knew him and those who knew he was. Obviously you did not have a clue, once again demonstrating you are really quite challenged mentally and emotionally.

At least you did not make any threats this time. That's smart.

Oh, and from your link we find the following:

The Fords had four children:

* Michael Gerald, born in 1950
* John Gardner, known as Jack, born in 1952
* Steven Meigs, born in 1956
* Susan Elizabeth, born in 1957

Or you could have used this source: John Gardner Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or this source: The Nation: Jack Ford: 'My Turn to Sacrifice' - TIME

Were you dropped on your head by the doctor at birth because your looks scared him so badly?

Last edited:

Jack is the recognized name for him with those who knew him and those who knew he was. Obviously you did not have a clue, once again demonstrating you are really quite challenged mentally and emotionally.

At least you did not make any threats this time. That's smart.

Not in that fucking link Jack is not recognized. moron. You nothing but a little piss ant to me.

All of them, moron. Are you unable to read?

Look under Marriage and Children in your source, moron.

It seems that the anger is there because no one wants to take responsibility for themselves, humble themselves, and love their neighbor as themselves.

At least that's what this thread indicates to me.

Forum List

Back