Why the anger

This link that you posted, son:

I am just courious why didn't you use this link?
Gerald Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Gerald Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Was itr because Jack Ford is not a recognized name for Gerald Fords son?

We are all laughing at you.

The laughter that you hear is about you. just like any village idiot.
Spouse(s)
Elizabeth "Betty" Bloomer Ford

Children
Michael Gerald Ford
John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford
From my link

Last edited:

Gerald Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Gerald Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Spouse(s)

Children
Michael Gerald Ford
John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford
From my link

You just edited your own link, moron, leaving out dates.

Anyone can go and see what you have done, moron.

Jeez, you are truly stupid.

Spouse(s)

Children
Michael Gerald Ford
John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford
From my link

You just edited your own link, moron, leaving out dates.

Anyone can go and see what you have done, moron.

Jeez, you are truly stupid.

I have not edited anything on wikipedia. Why would I need to do that I can make you look foolish withouit having to make up a lie.

holy shit the troll has the hots for me. This information can be found on the right hand side of the page. on that link.

38th President of the United States
In office
August 9, 1974 – January 20, 1977
Vice President None (August–December 1974)
Nelson Rockefeller
(1974–1977)
Preceded by Richard M. Nixon
Succeeded by Jimmy Carter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40th Vice President of the United States
In office
December 6, 1973 – August 9, 1974
President Richard Nixon
Preceded by Spiro Agnew
Succeeded by Nelson Rockefeller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16th United States House of Representatives Minority Leader
In office
January 3, 1965 – December 6, 1973
Deputy Leslie C. Arends
(Whip)
Preceded by Charles A. Halleck
Succeeded by John Jacob Rhodes

Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Michigan's 5th congressional district
In office
January 3, 1949 – December 6, 1973
Preceded by Bartel J. Jonkman
Succeeded by Richard F. Vander Veen

Born July 14, 1913(1913-07-14)
Omaha, Nebraska
Died December 26, 2006 (aged 93)
Rancho Mirage, California[1]
Resting place Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Birth name Leslie Lynch King, Jr.
Political party Republican
Spouse(s)

Children
Michael Gerald Ford
John Gardner Ford
Steven Meigs Ford
Susan Elizabeth Ford
Alma mater University of Michigan (B.A.)
Yale Law School (J.D.)
Occupation Lawyer
Religion Episcopalian
Signature
Military service
Service/branch United States Navy
Rank Lieutenant Commander
Battles/wars World War II
Awards Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal
American Campaign Medal
World War II Victory Medal

You didn't know it was his nickname until I pointed that out. You googled "jack ford" and scanned the page looking for that name. Upon finding the Time article you linked you thought you had evidence proving he did have a son named Jack but instead of checking facts you went with your petty desire to try and prove someone wrong on something so petty.

You can pretend you didn't fuck up but with you being the only visitor that Fantasy Land will get lonely. Very quickly.

OMG!! You are such an ass!! All of you bagheads are nuts, I swear to God. I didn't goof or try intentionally to prove anyone wrong. I liked Gerald Ford as a person and I really admired his wife and followed the family happenings. Steven was a soap star, Susan had her prom at the WH, Blah, blah, blah. They also had a son named Jack. Even though it's his nickname, that is how he is referred to in almost any article or news program. Not by his given first name.

Now, pay attention. If I had said that, I would have been asked for proof or called a liar. So I looked for a reputable source and I found it in TIME MAG, you big horses ass. That is the problem with you ignorant bagheads. You think you know it all. All you do is assume, and you're usually wrong, as in this case. Get help. I'm serious. You are really gone.

Gerald Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you're starting to really embarrass yourself. This is all you can find to argue about?? The man is referred to as Jack, whether you like it or not.

OMG!! You are such an ass!! All of you bagheads are nuts, I swear to God. I didn't goof or try intentionally to prove anyone wrong. I liked Gerald Ford as a person and I really admired his wife and followed the family happenings. Steven was a soap star, Susan had her prom at the WH, Blah, blah, blah. They also had a son named Jack. Even though it's his nickname, that is how he is referred to in almost any article or news program. Not by his given first name.

Now, pay attention. If I had said that, I would have been asked for proof or called a liar. So I looked for a reputable source and I found it in TIME MAG, you big horses ass. That is the problem with you ignorant bagheads. You think you know it all. All you do is assume, and you're usually wrong, as in this case. Get help. I'm serious. You are really gone.

Now you're starting to really embarrass yourself. This is all you can find to argue about?? The man is referred to as Jack, whether you like it or not.

And you have already surpassed me in the world of embarrassment.

No kidding!!! What was your first clue?? You're just a regular Sherlock!!! Dumb ass. I think we all know that it's a nickname. So what?? And what does, "Doh" mean???

You didn't know it was his nickname until I pointed that out. You googled "jack ford" and scanned the page looking for that name. Upon finding the Time article you linked you thought you had evidence proving he did have a son named Jack but instead of checking facts you went with your petty desire to try and prove someone wrong on something so petty.

You can pretend you didn't fuck up but with you being the only visitor that Fantasy Land will get lonely. Very quickly.

OMG!! You are such an ass!! All of you bagheads are nuts, I swear to God. I didn't goof or try intentionally to prove anyone wrong. I liked Gerald Ford as a person and I really admired his wife and followed the family happenings. Steven was a soap star, Susan had her prom at the WH, blah, blah, blah. They also had a son named Jack. Even though it's his nickname, that is how he is referred to in almost any article or news program. Not by his given first name.

Now, pay attention. If I had said that, I would have been asked for proof or called a liar. So I looked for a reputable source and I found it in TIME MAG, you big horses ass. That is the problem with you ignorant bagheads. You think you know it all. All you do is assume and you're usually wrong, as in this case. Get help. I'm serious. You are really gone.

Lol......I promise you will not spontaneously combust if you admit a fuck up. You tried to claim he had a son named Jack and tried to use a Time article to prove while not knowing the article used his nickname. Keep denying your mistake.......

CurvedLight and Bigrebnc1775 are indeed bagheads. They little know more than their names but believe they are rocket scientists or something. Good heavens, gang, Jack is the man's nickname. Every person somewhat familiar with the mid seventies knew that! You trolls got to give it up. No wonder McCain and Palin were beat with the likes of you trolling for them.

Well, at least you are good for grins and chuckles, like Zander and Liability and Fits.

Holy shit. You just accused me of supporting mcain and palin. What a sooper dooper fucking dumbass.

Now you listen to me chump I do not need advise from a two bit internet troll that live thier life around a lie. You don't know me I will be your worse nightmare if you keep fucking with me. Do wwe have an understanding?

Is that really necessary?

Not really but he is as stupid as Liability, whom I have clouted about the head and ears many times for his lying.

Another lie ^ from the idiot, Jokey, who is incapable of being honest.

In reality, of course, I have not lied and Jokey has never clouted me or anybody else. He has no such ability.

Jokey is just a lowlife and egregiously stupid liar, plain and simple.

The classic Jokey lie is the fantasy he often portrays which seeks to convince others that he is a "Republican." :cuckoo:

Nobody buys that absurd and facially false claim he makes. But Jokey sticks to his make-believe story because he is too dishonest to even acknowledge reality when he has been exposed.

Jokey has not one speck of credibility. The fact that he is unable to convince anybody of anything he says seems to really get under his amazingly thin skin. Good.

Well, for starters, look at post number 181 and tell me what you mean. It's just a hateful remark which tells me you flat out hate the prez. How else would anybody interpret that?? So what's the sense in trying to talk to you about him??

Who the Piece of Shit in the White House?

No. The PIECE OF SHIT left on January 20, 2009. I was talking about our current prez. The one with the brain. :)

Proving how utterly stupid you are, Retarda.

If you had a brain and if that brain had a measurable IQ, even a retard such as you would be able to see that President Obama is a fucking idiot. He is a poseur. He is in WAY over his head and the few decisions he makes tend to be almost universally wrong. (He has made a few correct calls, though, to be objective in this regard, so it is fair to say that he is smarter than you -- which isn't saying much of course.)

His own link refers to Jack Ford. bigrebnc1775 is merely a troll.

A lying troll.

Who the heck cares whether Ford had a son named Jack or if it was just his nickname? It's completely irrelevant and yet you guys are letting yourselves become angry and bitter towards one another. For what? To prove a point? Because your pride won't let you drop it? Because your pride won't let you forgive one another for some irrelevant fact? Because rather than being mature and compassionate you decide to attack the other people there personally for some irrelevant piece of information.

You guys are pretending you're so very different and better than one another. In reality, you are all exactly the same.

His own link refers to Jack Ford. bigrebnc1775 is merely a troll.

A lying troll.

Oh, the irony

The ceaselessly dishonest troll, Jokey, is likely incapable of seeing why your comment, Meister, is so entirely on the money. But Jokey's self-inflicted blindness doesn't change the fact that your observation IS completely and utterly on the mark.

Gerald Ford's son (like President John F. Kennedy) may have been somewhat informally known as "Jack." In fact, I know he was informally known as "Jack." Trolls like Jokey attempt to convert this factoid into something much more important than it is.

John is also known as Jack. Check. BFD.

How long will the ineffectual and dishonest troll, Jokey, continue to attempt to deflect by harping on this insignificant fact? We shall see . . . .

Not at all, Avatar.

I don't lie and I can admit when I make a mistake.

When one engages in the immoral stubborness of not admitting one is wrong and keeps lying deliberately cannot be ignored.

bigrebnc1775 is a lying troll.

OK, now I can drop it.

Not at all, Avatar.

I don't lie and I can admit when I make a mistake.

When one engages in the immoral stubborness of not admitting one is wrong and keeps lying deliberately cannot be ignored.

bigrebnc1775 is a lying troll.

OK, now I can drop it.

Jakeass no one but you is calling me a lying troll. The rest of the members on this board that have responded to this latest attacks directed at me by you have called you a lying troll. I will leave it in their judgement as to WHOM is the lying troll and who isn't

Who the heck cares whether Ford had a son named Jack or if it was just his nickname? It's completely irrelevant and yet you guys are letting yourselves become angry and bitter towards one another. For what? To prove a point? Because your pride won't let you drop it? Because your pride won't let you forgive one another for some irrelevant fact? Because rather than being mature and compassionate you decide to attack the other people there personally for some irrelevant piece of information.

You guys are pretending you're so very different and better than one another. In reality, you are all exactly the same.

True I really don't care about the name. I would much rather have a discussion on how the Preisdent is doing. but starky is the one that is feeding this fire. Just watch on any thread on this board.

Forum List

Back