Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

Folks need to Remember what they did to Sarah Palin while Obama was running for President. that was some of the NASTIES low down politics I have ever seen out of a Democrat campaign

Look what they did to Romney, they went all the way back to his GRADE school digging up and printing how he was supposedly a bully

Their dirty stragety is to pick a person to take the focus of their party and then go out to bring them down and DESTROY them.

they used Latinos last election by saying the Republicans said forget about them to only FOCUS on the white votes

MAN OR WOMAN they don't care..... they will go out to destroy either as long as they think they can get some VOTES out it
And of course, Hillary Clinton is not subject to any nastiness for you and your ilk, right Stephanie?

It's hard to avoid getting nasty when talking about Hitlary Clintoon.

Nasty is all she is, so its hard to avoid.

Consider how many Democrat Party adherents don't want Trump to be the Republican nominee.

Then sniff the morning air; their fear is strong!

But don't sniff in after about 10am 'cause by then they've all shit themselves in terror.

Odd, among the 'leftists' as you call them, support for Trump winning the GOP primary is strong.

I for one wish the man all the best and hope he wins the primaries.
Consider how many Democrat Party adherents don't want Trump to be the Republican nominee.

Then sniff the morning air; their fear is strong!

But don't sniff in after about 10am 'cause by then they've all shit themselves in terror.
Funny, the Republicans fear Hillary, an old woman.

And how old were Hitler, Stalin and Mao?

What does age have to do with tyrannical rule?

My point is the he is not a serious candidate and you only need to look at his past behavior to see that. This is nothing but an ego trip for him and he has absolutely no intention of following through. He isn't hurting the democrats, he's hurting the republicans. And since I am a republican, I would rather he didn't do that.

So despite his refusal to apologize that has cost him lots of money, and his leading some poles and finishing send on others, he isn't a serious candidate in your opinion?

Well, it sounds like you don't really have a serious opinion, then.

As I said, you can fool some of the people all of the time.

And you seem to willfully remain fooled.

Let me put into bullet points for you, bubba.

1. If Trump was doing this for the money, why would he stay in as long as he has?

2. If he is hurting the Republicans, then why has he shot up to 2nd place on most polls and to number one in some others?

3. IF he is not a threat to Democrats why are they spilling so much ink attacking him?

We all know the truth about this situation. Trump said some things that the PC Nazis will not tolerate. A bunch of gutless cowards among the professional political class have pissed their pants in response, like Jeb the Bush and are denouncing Trump because they are afraid that the PC Nazis will go after them if they don't.

Meanwhile the more time that the PC Nazis spend on Trump they more they elevate the man in the polls because real Americans are sick to death of these PC Nazi bastards.

Which is why he wont shut up.

Meanwhile the more time that the PC....... spend on Trump they more they elevate the man in the polls

That the plan though...duh
tumblr_mcjiefecoT1rqggsro1_500.gif

Folks need to Remember what they did to Sarah Palin while Obama was running for President. that was some of the NASTIES low down politics I have ever seen out of a Democrat campaign

Look what they did to Romney, they went all the way back to his GRADE school digging up and printing how he was supposedly a bully

Their dirty stragety is to pick a person to take the focus of their party and then go out to bring them down and DESTROY them.

they used Latinos last election by saying the Republicans said forget about them to only FOCUS on the white votes

MAN OR WOMAN they don't care..... they will go out to destroy either as long as they think they can get some VOTES out it
And of course, Hillary Clinton is not subject to any nastiness for you and your ilk, right Stephanie?

She's a murderer and a fucking criminal.... WAIT until 6 months before election, we are going to drag that hag through the field of shit she's left behind her!

And doing a good job at it... they better take him serious as a heart attack!

Poll: Donald Trump Leads GOP Field in North Carolina

Breitbart.com ^ | 8 Jul 2015 | by Alex Swoyer
GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump is the leading choice among North Carolina Republican primary voters in a recent Public Policy Poll. Trump received 16 percent, while former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush received 12 percent.

It may come as a Huge Surprise to some folks, but there are a lot of voters who share great disdain for someone who constantly talks about how great he is and how rich he is. Taking the Latino issues completely off the table, arrogance, boasting, and a submissive attitude are not characteristics many voters want to see in their leader, whether it is as President or Boss.

I guess no one ever explained that to Donald....

It may come as a Huge Surprise to some folks, but there are a lot of voters who share great disdain for someone who constantly talks about how great he is and how rich he is. Taking the Latino issues completely off the table, arrogance, boasting, and a submissive attitude are not characteristic many voters want to see in their leader, whether it is as President or Boss.

I guess no one ever explained that to Donald....

Yes, they are NeoCommies, and RINO Republicans, most other appreciate a candidate that CAN'T BE BOUGHT.... But Swillery????....

hillary-super-pac-cartoon-matson.jpg

He's losing sponsors and business and money like crazy over this. You are detached from reality.

That you libtards are costing him business with your groundswell of lies is somehow proof that Trump is a racist? or said stupid things?

No, it only proves that a lot of his business associates have no courage to stand up to bullies like you, deary

And I hope you libtards put the pedal to the metal because you are killing your own White guilt system before your own eyes and you don't even have a clue
I love it! #KeepItUp

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He's losing sponsors and business and money like crazy over this. You are detached from reality.

That you libtards are costing him business with your groundswell of lies is somehow proof that Trump is a racist? or said stupid things?

No, it only proves that a lot of his business associates have no courage to stand up to bullies like you, deary

And I hope you libtards put the pedal to the metal because you are killing your own White guilt system before your own eyes and you don't even have a clue
I love it! #KeepItUp

I still think Hillary paid Donald to do this. They are a great act.

Admittedly, the Clinton-Trump show is entertaining. I expect Donald has been promised a cabinet post, depending on how confused he leaves the GOP. He is doing a incredibly good job. He has them all fooled.

I love it! #KeepItUp

Admittedly, the Clinton-Trump show is entertaining. I expect Donald has been promised a cabinet post, depending on how confused he leaves the GOP. He is doing a incredibly good job. He has them all fooled.

The Hildebeast PAID The Donald..... SHOWS just how fucked up the minds of the subversive left are! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

I love it! #KeepItUp

The Hildebeast PAID The Donald..... SHOWS just how fucked up the minds of the subversive left are! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Keep on laughing! Records show that Trump has not only contributed to Hillary in the past, he is a friend socially with her and Bill. Think about it.....if that is possible....:rolleyes:

Ah, so now we shouldn't vote for Trump beause some times he gets his hair messed up?

lol, do you libtards even know what a comb is? It's the thing people do to correct their hair when it gets like that, no big deal unless you are a libtard lunatic who cant operate a comb.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back