Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

He's losing sponsors and business and money like crazy over this. You are detached from reality.

That you libtards are costing him business with your groundswell of lies is somehow proof that Trump is a racist? or said stupid things?

No, it only proves that a lot of his business associates have no courage to stand up to bullies like you, deary

And I hope you libtards put the pedal to the metal because you are killing your own White guilt system before your own eyes and you don't even have a clue
I love it! #KeepItUp

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I still think Hillary paid Donald to do this. They are a great act.

Admittedly, the Clinton-Trump show is entertaining. I expect Donald has been promised a cabinet post, depending on how confused he leaves the GOP. He is doing a incredibly good job. He has them all fooled.

The Hildebeast PAID The Donald..... SHOWS just how fucked up the minds of the subversive left are! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Keep on laughing! Records show that Trump has not only contributed to Hillary in the past, he is a friend socially with her and Bill. Think about it.....if that is possible....:rolleyes:

Why cant he be? I would be friendly with them too. Not everyone else divides the human race into devils and angels based on their ideology, dumb ass.

He's losing sponsors and business and money like crazy over this. You are detached from reality.

That you libtards are costing him business with your groundswell of lies is somehow proof that Trump is a racist? or said stupid things?

No, it only proves that a lot of his business associates have no courage to stand up to bullies like you, deary

And I hope you libtards put the pedal to the metal because you are killing your own White guilt system before your own eyes and you don't even have a clue
I love it! #KeepItUp

Admittedly, the Clinton-Trump show is entertaining. I expect Donald has been promised a cabinet post, depending on how confused he leaves the GOP. He is doing a incredibly good job. He has them all fooled.

The Hildebeast PAID The Donald..... SHOWS just how fucked up the minds of the subversive left are! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Keep on laughing! Records show that Trump has not only contributed to Hillary in the past, he is a friend socially with her and Bill. Think about it.....if that is possible....:rolleyes:

Of course, pea brains like you and the rest of the FAGERAL force don't understand when you are doing business EVERYONE gets paid in order for you to DO BUSINESS.... Apparently many FAGERALS pick cotton, or shine shoes for a living, and know nothing about what is done at the very top of BIG BUSINESS!....

I love it! #KeepItUp

You can count on it, Tapatalk, lol

I love it! #KeepItUp

What's he supposed to do, throw an UGLY STICK at the witch? As SoS she had the power to LIMIT his international dealings, he simply PAID HER OFF as perhaps HUNDREDS of others have!

A new Public Policy Polling poll of North Carolina shows Trump in the lead there, and there are enough other state and national polls showing Trump getting a recent bump that it’s safe to conclude that he’s helped his chances with the Republican electorate even as he’s becoming a national and corporate pariah.
screen_shot_2015-07-08_at_5.18.01_pm.png

T-Rump Happens Goopers ...LOL

The Democratic National Committee released a video Thursday morning mocking the GOP presidential candidates as the “Retrumplican Party” on immigration policy. The video is a mash-up of Donald Trump airing various positions on immigration reform, int ... (The Hill)

Last edited:
Lots of Cons are going to be very disappointed when Trump doesn't run.

He is already running, idiot.

Yeah, just like all of the times before. He is running on the theory that you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Leading the polls in one state already and second in several more and nationally without spending one red dime. Yeah, a real nonrun, lol

How much do want to bet? No matter what the polls might say, the man drops out of primaries before the end.

After all of the previous election antics people should have picked up that he isn't in it for the presidency, he's in it for the spotlight. The only people he is hurting are the other republican candidates, and he doesn't care.
He might be, quite literally, thee Manchurian candidate.

Still unwavering in my support for Trump to be the face of the Republican Party- and the RNC candidate.

He is the candidate the Republican Party deserves.

Consider how many Democrat Party adherents don't want Trump to be the Republican nominee.

Then sniff the morning air; their fear is strong!

But don't sniff in after about 10am 'cause by then they've all shit themselves in terror.

Odd, among the 'leftists' as you call them, support for Trump winning the GOP primary is strong.

I for one wish the man all the best and hope he wins the primaries.
Consider how many Democrat Party adherents don't want Trump to be the Republican nominee.

Then sniff the morning air; their fear is strong!

But don't sniff in after about 10am 'cause by then they've all shit themselves in terror.
Funny, the Republicans fear Hillary, an old woman.

And how old were Hitler, Stalin and Mao?

What does age have to do with tyrannical rule?
That has nothing to do with what I said.

It's amazing how coordinated the attack has been on Donald Trump's comments regarding the violence and mayhem brought upon the US Culture by the Ideological Left and their importation of TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS...

I ran across this piece which summed it up nicely...

"... Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails; or accepting bribes from foreign governmentswhile serving as secretary of State; or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; or for the Benghazi coverup.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

Who knows what Donald will do on day two?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. ..."

Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump TheBlaze.com
The only person stopping Trump is himself. The only thing stopping Trump is his big mouth.

I like a 'good debate.' What exactly has he said that you find disturbing?

and lookie here. WHO's the fools in this country?

SNIP:
U.S. Worsens Mexican Violence by Returning Criminal Aliens to Border Cities, Mayors Say
By Diane Macedo

Published September 29, 2010

A coalition of Mexican mayors has asked the United States to stop deporting illegal immigrants who have been convicted of serious crimes in the U.S. to Mexican border cities, saying the deportations are contributing to Mexican border violence.

The request was made at a recent San Diego conference in which the mayors of four Mexican border cities and one U.S. mayor, San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders, gathered to discuss cross-border issues.

Ciudad Juarez Mayor Jose Reyes blamed U.S. deportation policy for contributing to his city's violence, saying that of the 80,000 people deported to Juarez in the past three years, 28,000 had U.S. criminal records -- including 7,000 convicted rapists and 2,000 convicted murderers.

Those criminal deportees, he said, have contributed to the violence in Juarez, which has reported more than 2,200 murders this year. Reyes and the other Mexican mayors said that when the U.S. deports criminals back to Mexico, it should fly them to their hometowns, not just bus them to the border.

But critics in America say the Mexican lawmakers are simply trying to pass the buck to the U.S. and its taxpayers. They say the Mexicans should take responsibility for their criminals, who are putting both Mexican and American lives in danger.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement transports a majority of Mexican criminal aliens back to Mexico on buses. Since they're often held in U.S. detention centers near the border prior to deportation, busing them to Mexican border cities is much less expensive than flying them to the interior of the country.

Those convicted of crimes in the U.S. are required first to fulfill "any sentence imposed by the U.S. courts," ICE spokeswoman Virginia Kice told FoxNews.com.

She said all of the deportees are then inspected by Mexican immigration authorities when they arrive in Mexico, and if they are wanted for crimes in Mexico, they are also met by representatives from the Mexican Attorney General’s Office.

But if they don't have charges pending against them in Mexico, they are free men and women once they cross the border regardless of what they have done in the U.S.

all of it here:
U.S. Worsens Mexican Violence by Returning Criminal Aliens to Border Cities Mayors Say Fox News

I have voted democrat in the past; why are we losing money on Commerce (well regulated) at our borders?

If illegals keep killing and raping dems can kiss the election good bye. Criminal aliens just don't listen to democrat talking points.

Parents Of Children Killed By Illegals: We're Angry At Gov't,Trump Right To Bring Up Subject

Breitbart.com ^ | July 9,2015 | Ian Hanchett
Three parents of children killed by illegal immigrants expressed their frustration at a federal government that they feel let them down, while two of them argued that while they might have worded the comments differently, Donald Trump on Wednesday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

My point is the he is not a serious candidate and you only need to look at his past behavior to see that. This is nothing but an ego trip for him and he has absolutely no intention of following through. He isn't hurting the democrats, he's hurting the republicans. And since I am a republican, I would rather he didn't do that.

So despite his refusal to apologize that has cost him lots of money, and his leading some poles and finishing send on others, he isn't a serious candidate in your opinion?

Well, it sounds like you don't really have a serious opinion, then.

As I said, you can fool some of the people all of the time.

And you seem to willfully remain fooled.

Let me put into bullet points for you, bubba.

1. If Trump was doing this for the money, why would he stay in as long as he has?

2. If he is hurting the Republicans, then why has he shot up to 2nd place on most polls and to number one in some others?

3. IF he is not a threat to Democrats why are they spilling so much ink attacking him?

We all know the truth about this situation. Trump said some things that the PC Nazis will not tolerate. A bunch of gutless cowards among the professional political class have pissed their pants in response, like Jeb the Bush and are denouncing Trump because they are afraid that the PC Nazis will go after them if they don't.

Meanwhile the more time that the PC Nazis spend on Trump they more they elevate the man in the polls because real Americans are sick to death of these PC Nazi bastards.

Which is why he wont shut up.

Apparently you didn't read what I wrote, so let me repeat it. He is doing it for the ego trip. He wants the spotlight. He can't stand not being the center of attention. He will do anything, say anything, go through any antics just to make people pay attention to him. This isn't about the presidency or money, it is about his need to be looked at. Christ, how many other billionaires felt the need to go on reality tv?

The reason the democrats are going after him is because he is an incredibly easy target and the mud splashes on the entire party. They can point to him, and the incredibly stupid things he says, and say that is the face of the republican party. And he doesn't give a damn if it damages the party because all he does care about is that everyone is looking at and talking about him. And that is why he won't shut up or tone it down. He will get more and more outlandish to keep the attention on him regardless of what that means. The democrats know he isn't a serious candidate, but they aren't going to let an opportunity like this to pass them by. It is a win-win for them. And when it gets serious, he will walk away. Just as he has always done.

Open your eyes. He is hurting the party and helping the democrats take the presidency again.

My point is the he is not a serious candidate and you only need to look at his past behavior to see that. This is nothing but an ego trip for him and he has absolutely no intention of following through. He isn't hurting the democrats, he's hurting the republicans. And since I am a republican, I would rather he didn't do that.

So despite his refusal to apologize that has cost him lots of money, and his leading some poles and finishing send on others, he isn't a serious candidate in your opinion?

1. If Trump was doing this for the money, why would he stay in as long as he has?

2. If he is hurting the Republicans, then why has he shot up to 2nd place on most polls and to number one in some others?

3. IF he is not a threat to Democrats why are they spilling so much ink attacking him?

We all know the truth about this situation. Trump said some things that the PC Nazis will not tolerate. A bunch of gutless cowards among the professional political class have pissed their pants in response, like Jeb the Bush and are denouncing Trump because they are afraid that the PC Nazis will go after them if they don't.

Meanwhile the more time that the PC Nazis spend on Trump they more they elevate the man in the polls because real Americans are sick to death of these PC Nazi bastards.

Apparently you didn't read what I wrote, so let me repeat it. He is doing it for the ego trip. He wants the spotlight. He can't stand not being the center of attention. He will do anything, say anything, go through any antics just to make people pay attention to him. This isn't about the presidency or money, it is about his need to be looked at. Christ, how many other billionaires felt the need to go on reality tv?

The reason the democrats are going after him is because he is an incredibly easy target and the mud splashes on the entire party. They can point to him, and the incredibly stupid things he says, and say that is the face of the republican party. And he doesn't give a damn if it damages the party because all he does care about is that everyone is looking at and talking about him. And that is why he won't shut up or tone it down. He will get more and more outlandish to keep the attention on him regardless of what that means. The democrats know he isn't a serious candidate, but they aren't going to let an opportunity like this to pass them by. It is a win-win for them. And when it gets serious, he will walk away. Just as he has always done.

Open your eyes. He is hurting the party and helping the democrats take the presidency again.
Good, it's about time the GOP needs to be flushed of all the DemocRAT lights!

So you prefer a democrat president?

If you guys don't like the republican party, then leave it. Form your own party that is more in line with your thinking and stop sucking off our teat.

So you prefer a democrat president?

If you guys don't like the republican party, then leave it. Form your own party that is more in line with your thinking and stop sucking off our teat.

YOU leave it, WE ARE THE BASE, get that into your head, without us, you're the Green Party!

That's why we have Trump, who as of today has only spoken the truth, and the Tea Party, to fuck up you DemocRAT lights!

So you oppose him based on your psychological evaluation administered long distance over the internet. Mighty impressive; do you do telepathy tricks too? :cuckoo:

So by 'serious candidate' you mean he isn't a professional politician operating under the zeitgeist of the modern professional political class. He doesn't give canned responses, and run from the PC Nazis. In short he is exactly the man we need for the job.

My eyes are wide open and I see Congress with approval ratings in the low teens, led by two liars who promptly made excuses and tossed out everyone of their campaign promises they made to the American people.

Trump cannot possibly harm the GOP's brand or image any more than the GOP RINOs already have, dude.

Forum List

Back