Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

here is what Trump said,

“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best, he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

do you libertards not understand what the word "BEST" means ??

Best, that government even hands out "HOW TO" booklets about BORDER JUMPING.... Come on you FAGERALS, what say you on this that has been going on for 10 years now?

Mexican State Issues How To on Border Jumping Fox News

I understand we are not sending the best drug policy over there, either.

Your right a few dozen loaded Blackhawks would put a big dent on Mexico's AFFIRMATIVE drug policy!
for how long can we afford to lose our war on drugs? wasn't Vietnam expensive enough.

I see NO ONE. on either side, saying or doing anything about it! Why weren't the POPPY FIELDS in Afghanistan wiped out, when we had the opportunity to do so for over 10 years...? Good question for BOTH parties!

Your right a few dozen loaded Blackhawks would put a big dent on Mexico's AFFIRMATIVE drug policy!
for how long can we afford to lose our war on drugs? wasn't Vietnam expensive enough.

I see NO ONE. on either side, saying or doing anything about it! Why weren't the POPPY FIELDS in Afghanistan wiped out, when we had the opportunity to do so for over 10 years...? Good question for BOTH parties!
I like to "blame the Right" at every politically expedient opportunity simple Because, Capitalism seems so useless to the Right.

I like to "blame the Right" at every politically expedient opportunity simple Because, Capitalism seems so useless to the Right.

Yes, corruption is so much better...for the powerful...doesn't do shit for the middle class.

We have a Commerce Clause; why cannot the right "bear True Witness" to it instead of coming up with more government programs and blaming the least wealthy for it.

It's amazing how coordinated the attack has been on Donald Trump's comments regarding the violence and mayhem brought upon the US Culture by the Ideological Left and their importation of TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS...

I ran across this piece which summed it up nicely...

"... Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails; or accepting bribes from foreign governmentswhile serving as secretary of State; or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; or for the Benghazi coverup.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

Who knows what Donald will do on day two?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. ..."

Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump TheBlaze.com
The only person stopping Trump is himself. The only thing stopping Trump is his big mouth.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I like a 'good debate.' What exactly has he said that you find disturbing?
His anti-Mexican rhetoric for starters.

I understand, but did he say 'all Mexicans?'

It's amazing how coordinated the attack has been on Donald Trump's comments regarding the violence and mayhem brought upon the US Culture by the Ideological Left and their importation of TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS...

"... Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails; or accepting bribes from foreign governmentswhile serving as secretary of State; or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; or for the Benghazi coverup.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

The only person stopping Trump is himself. The only thing stopping Trump is his big mouth.

He said, "I guess some of them are good." Then he shrugged.

So you're disputing Trumps position that Illegals are murdering and raping innocent people?

So you're disputing Trumps position that Illegals are murdering and raping innocent people?
Yes.

Was he referring to the Mexicans who are crossing the border illegally?

Yes.

OH! Ok...

So you're delusional?

Fair enough.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Interesting, so what's your thoughts on Sanders?

Well, In all honesty ... We have closed primaries here so I don't worry about anyone on the Democrat ticket until after that process is over.
As far as Senator Sanders and/or his platform ... I could make a few comments.

First off ... I would rather see Senator Warren carrying that banner and think it would add a little more credibility to some of the issues.
That isn't an option at the moment ... But I believe Senator Warren would be more likely to stand out on her own and actually cut ties with some of the banks and political interests than Senator Sanders would when it comes to nut cutting time.

Perhaps I think she just has a little of what Mr. Trump offers as far as wanting to get out of the rotating middle ground ... Picking some issues, and going to work.

I am less likely to vote for Democrat period ... But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't consider one.
I can say that the last Democrat that impressed me was Joe Lieberman before he switched to Independent.
I didn't always agree with him ... But I did think he was more honest than the rest and was forthright about addressing his concerns and he possibility of working in a bipartisan fashion.

The Democrats have no desire to stop trump. Exactly the opposite is true. His nuttiness is the sort of thing which could keep Hillary in the race if more scandals are not forthcoming. It's like the little nutjob from Texas ross Perot. His nutty campaign, siphoning off votes from the GOP, was the only thing that put Bill Clinton in the White House, Twice! This sometimes Democrat, sometimes Republican trump is the only chance the Democrats have of keeping the white House in 2016, if he is a third party spoiler like Perot was.

I see no evidence that the Democratic Party is trying to crimp the Donald. He is the best weapon they have got, at least for now. Nobody who supports Trump is going to vote Democrat either in the primaries or in the general election (if the Donald gets that far, which he won't). On the other hand, his appeal to the base simultaneously turns off moderates and independents and stains the GOP image.

So you seriously think that the left is agitating to get everyone to cut ties to Trump and other GOP candidates to renounce him because they WANT him on the GOP ticket?

That requires a special kind of stupid.

The buzzwords "the left," and "agitating" indicate that you are one of the Dittoheads, in which case there is no point in either refuting your distorted paraphrase of my post or in attempting to explain my point of view. After a generation of talk radio tactics, voters have become tired of grade school level demagoguery.

Forum List

Back