Why the Democrats Will Win In 2016

Democrats will win because they offer stability, infrastructure, science institutions, education for our kids and a caring hand when things turn to shit.

Democrats offer stability and civilization.

Republicans offer abolishment of things that make our lives all better.
We are 19 trillion in debt, genius. On what planet is that stability?

It's the kind of "stability" that comes from taping closed the pressure relief valve on a boiler.
And yet you clamor for huge tax cuts.

Apparently you don't know what a non sequitur is.

Apparently it means someone makes a valid point and you don't understand it.

Someone else who has no clue what "non sequitur" means.

We all know what it means, stop acting like it's your new word of the day that you must include in your daily conversations as often as possible.

ROFL! If you know what it means, then you should have no trouble posting the definition.

There is a glaringly obvious flaw in your logic.

What "flaw" is that?

Democrats will win because they offer stability, infrastructure, science institutions, education for our kids and a caring hand when things turn to shit.

It's the kind of "stability" that comes from taping closed the pressure relief valve on a boiler.
I also clamor for huge spending cuts, which should come first.

Still on mind altering substances I see.

I think you're on the shit because your ideas are insane.

Kentucky nonprofit health insurer to shut down

Just one example of BO's BS.

ObamaCare had nothing to do with this. The Repub Cromnibus Bill scuttled it.

Repubs were more than happy to screw over 51K people just so they could lie about Obama.

And, unlike Repubs and RW traitors, they don't want to throw out the constitution. They lie about Obama but fact is, its the right that is against the US constitution. Except of course, their precious 2nd amendment that they don't even understand.

Listening to a liberal wax sanctimoniously about their devotion to the Constitution is like listening to a prostitute opine about the virtues of chastity.
Pot meet kettle.

Hmmm wrong. I don't wipe my ass on the Constitution as liberals do on a daily basis.
What are you doing in liberals bathrooms, you prevert?

And, unlike Repubs and RW traitors, they don't want to throw out the constitution. They lie about Obama but fact is, its the right that is against the US constitution. Except of course, their precious 2nd amendment that they don't even understand.

Listening to a liberal wax sanctimoniously about their devotion to the Constitution is like listening to a prostitute opine about the virtues of chastity.
Pot meet kettle.

Hmmm wrong. I don't wipe my ass on the Constitution as liberals do on a daily basis.
At least Liberals don't blow up federal buildings killing 168 innocent people, like Anti Government haters do??

Nor do they blow up blow up Abortion clinics???

I guess Freedoms only apply to Conservatives to try and stop Liberal Women from THEIR FREEDOMS to stop an unwanted Pregnancy..

You have freedom. What you want is the freedom to work your fingers to the bone, 12 hours a day, six days a week, for the priviledge to live in a company hovel and buy crappy company (i.e. Prison quality) food from the company store. Either that or starve.

That's the reality of the Market God Utopia you've been fooled into believing in.

Freedom is freedom. What we have in this country bears no resemblance to it. We live in a fascist police state.
You don't know what freedom is. If you did, you'd know you have it.

Tell us all what freedom is. We can't wait to laugh.
You are free to laugh.

We're waiting for the definition. Then we'll laugh.
Freedom is the ability to make choices and dictate your own actions. Freedom is always relative, never absolute.

Most of the debt is because of your effin tax cuts and your wars. Very little of this has helped the American people one fucking ounce.

Guess what you traitors want to cut? Everything that maintains or helps the American people. The republican party is a nest of rats.

IOW, he's right and you know it.

We all know what it means, stop acting like it's your new word of the day that you must include in your daily conversations as often as possible.

ROFL! If you know what it means, then you should have no trouble posting the definition.
Ever heard of google? Anyone can post the definition of any word.

Pot meet kettle.

At least Liberals don't blow up federal buildings killing 168 innocent people, like Anti Government haters do??

I guess Freedoms only apply to Conservatives to try and stop Liberal Women from THEIR FREEDOMS to stop an unwanted Pregnancy..

What does that have to do with the topic under discussion? Can you say "non sequitur?"

Here's why the Democrats will in the Presidency in 2016.

1) Republicans have so badly poisoned their brand with minority voters.
Romney won an overwealming 59% of White Voters in 2012, the best showing since Bush-41 in 1988 (who won 60%). But minorities are now 30% of the electorate, and Romney only won 6% of the black vote and 29% of the Asian and Hispanic vote.

2) Women won't vote for them. Romney won Men 52- 48. But Obama won women 55-45. The fact the GOP keeps trying to slut shame women who have abortions and use birth control really doesn't help their brand.

3) The electoral College favors Democrats - The fact is, in the last six elections, a group of 20 states has voted consistently democratic, for a total of 242 Electoral votes. An additional three states have voted for the democrat 5 out of 6 times for another 15 EV's. That gives them 257 out of the 270 they need to win.

That means the Democrat has to merely win one or two other states in order to get over top - Florida (27) Ohio (20) Virginia (13) North Carolina (15) or the combination of Colorado and Nevada (9+6) would do the trick. The GOP, meanwhile, has to win all of them to win. The Demographics of all those states are leaning more blue than red as time goes on. For instance, the economic crisis in Puerto Rico instigated by their creditors means more people are moving from their to Florida.

4) The Republicans are a bunch of assclowns! Historically, the GOP has run candidates who have run before. They've been vetted. The top three current candidates have never held political office.

No. The Liberals are simply the dregs of society who have sold their souls for a cheap OBAMAPHONE paid for by the taxpayer.

You don't need to sell your soul to get an Obamaphone.

You just need to receive some kind of assistance, like medicare, and fill out an application.

Hence anybody over 65 and receiving medicare can obtain an O-phone!!

Just google "free phone" and you can find the application. Its easy.

Never heard of Weather Underground, Unibomber, mass murdering shooters, etc. As far as I'm concerned liberal women can abort all of their babies.

But you can't seem to quote the definition. Why is that?

Do you think huge spending cuts come at no cost to society? Do you believe the Market God Utopia nonsense that massive spending cuts will be relatively painless? These ckimd of cuts would devastate the country we know. You wouldn't any more recognize your own country. And you'd grieve the day.

There is a glaringly obvious flaw in your logic.

What "flaw" is that?

Someone posting the definition of a word is not proof they knew what it meant 20 minutes ago. Glaringly obvious and it has to be explained to you.

Never heard of Weather Underground, Unibomber, mass murdering shooters, etc. As far as I'm concerned liberal women can abort all of their babies.
Symbionese Liberation Army. Black Panthers. Earth First!

Wasn't the guy in Oregon a liberal?

Why would Davros need to who I'm sure is quite capable. All one needs is a pulse. Or, at least I thought that until you happened.

I don't know who's going to win... Most likely a progressive.

A "d" or "r" in front of their names makes no difference if they are career politicians, they are progressives.

Hopefully it's someone that has never held office before, and God forbid an a$$ hat Community organizer. Duh!!!!!
We can all dream...

Embrace the suck

Why should anyone have to define non sequitur for you? Look it up yourself.

Do you think huge spending cuts come at no cost to society? Do you believe the Market God Utopia nonsense that massive spending cuts will be relatively painless? These ckimd of cuts would devastate the country we know. You wouldn't any more recognize your own country. And you'd grieve the day.

Yes, spending cuts have no cost to society. It's government spending that has a cost, not keeping your money. Cuts are a positive boon for the country. The more we cut government, the better the country does. Government is a parasite sucking the life out of the country. It produces nothing. It only destroys.

It's strange that this country thrived when government spending was 3% of the GDP, but now that government spending is 50% of GDP the country is floundering from not enough spending.

Forum List

Back